All Comments on 'Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 01'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
katibkatibover 13 years ago
Nice construction...

Your story begins well, and I'm eager to see how it progresses. One grammatical point. Consider your sentence: "Purva, like I said, was incredibly attractive." Like is a preposition, not a conjunction: us "as I said...."

mstrb77mstrb77over 13 years ago
It will happen

It sounds like something that happened to my wife except it was our house being built and she kept checking on the 4 that working on it to see if there is anything she can help with.

It didn't take them long to get her naked and take turns with her. This happened every day until they finished the house. Three white men and one black.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Maybe a gang bang is in the future

It could be 4 or 5 of the workers may take her and give her a good long fucking.

Of course she will be embarrassed about it and never tell her husband.

Good start and I hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I think Quin will be pleased

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another masterpiece

Another masterpiece from the master. Please keep writing more. You have real talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

U assholes talking great about Indian values, give u guys half chance u will fuck ur sister or mother so don't talk cock just read the stories and enjoy it.

atul_atsatul_atsover 13 years ago
Do you think it is possible in India?

I truly appreciate your writing skills, the narrative and the build up, but I believe this story is little far from reality ... Have never heard or seen construction workers taking so much liberty in India ... The idea, the theme is great but I wish you had attempted it little differently ... Your shy Indian wife series continues to be the best and my favourite ... keep it up ... By the way, I am writing these comments only after reading first part .. let me go back and read the remaining ...

2inchblunder2inchblunderalmost 13 years ago
I think its simply great

I think its a great situation and even greater handling of the story.. Liked the way it builds up and climaxed at the end...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Erotic story.....more of such kind....needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Husband's should encourage Hot wife

Such stories will encourage other husbands & wives to come forward. The hot trend even in small indian towns nowadays is that numerous husbands are encouraging their hot wife's to have sex with another man while they watch. A man should be proud of his hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO! This story is totally MY CUP OF TEA, & THEN SOME! It is VERY ETOTIC & QUITE REALISTIC.

Many people have very similar erotic fantasies.

Many husbands get turned on when other men ogle his wife. I must admit I am one of them.

When another man makes a pass at my wife, i get ecstacic (nothing short of that!)

I have noticed that men tend to hit on married women in their early to mid thirties, that is when theor sex drive is at the peek. At roughly that age they are the sexiest & they have lost many inhibitions & taboos.

PURVA CAN EASILY MAKE MORE THAN ONE MEN HAPPY. Also she may find out she needs more than one man to be fully satisfied.

I am looking forward to reading other chapters of this story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Indian wife Construction

Hello. I stumbled across your latest story andnwas intrigued by the Indiann perspectiveb so I started 2ith one of your initial stories. I echo the thoughts of anon 11\2. Wonder what wife will do. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6=92%)]

😊

FreshFlowerFreshFlowerover 3 years ago
Enjoyable

Seems to be a great series. Will go into the next chapter now.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondover 2 years ago

GOOD STORY... GOT TO BE A GREAT SERIES...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Indian wives are specially attracted to Muslim workers. It’s good. All Hindu husbands should encourage their wives to experiment with big circumcised Muslim tools. There used to be a site called interfaithxxx with lots of juicy interfaith stories. One suggested opening clubs where Hindu couples could go and get their Hindu wives get laid by Muslims. This will keep Hindu wives happy and improve Hindu Muslim relations also. I don’t know if that happened or not. But sounds like a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If Purva was my wife I’ll be very happy to encourage her to screw Muslim workers and then give me the juicy stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one awesome inspiring story for all Hindu couples. The real pleasure to a hindu sanskari aurat can be provided by muslim or low class workers. In this story its a wonderful combination of both. This has been inspiration for my wife so much that she has tried for all the low class men who are around - watchman, Gardner, cook, doodhwala, gas cylinder man, delivery boys, garbage collector, repair and maintenance men and even cab and auto driver. She does not explicitly invite them or ask them to do anything. But if anything happens she doesn't resist and accepts everything they do or demand. She tells me all that happens after it is done. Eating her well used pusssy while listening to it is the best experience for which I always keep looking forward for. The last one was aquaguard maintenance guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous