All Comments on 'Page's Training Ch. 04'

by Pearls_Inside

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
More!

More please!!!!

Although I can't wait for Nick to finally take her. I thought I read something in the story but... he is starting to have feelings for her or something like that?

Hurry up with the next chapter pleaseeeeeee! :)

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago
More of sexy, delightful Page and her dark, delicious training

This continues to be one of the most satisfying series to follow on lit-- there's an elegant simplicity of style to "Page's Training" that's like the bdsm erotica equivalent of a trusty cardigan on a brisk autumn day (if that makes sense!!). It combines an effective economy of choice sensuous images and descriptions with an intensity of introspection that takes the reader straight into Page's mind and heart, which are both very sweet places despite the dark pull of desire that swirls all around her. And of course, these character charms of hers make those dark desires all the more tangible and effective.

I really just love the way this story plays with Page's inner feelings vs. outer appearances, like the way thoughts of Nick's videos invade her mind during the encounter here. "I felt like a girl in one of the movies I watched . . . " The reader, like Nick, is invited to experience inside Page's head, and that makes this series so unusually likeable as well as sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Resonant

as someone taking their first steps in the lifestyle this is affecting me more than anything I've read to date. Wonderful stuff, can't wait to see how the story pans out.

zammzammalmost 12 years ago
Pearls - you're fantastic

Fabulous! What inspires this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Belle de Jour

cute and funny

artsy (surrealist) images

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Devour them--

if they live, make them die from terror just to see you again--

they know who you are--

and they either hide or run from you

"Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" Russ Meyer (sp? fuckit)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
capitalism

ugly

black people should learn these lessons, too? Right.

"Your body is now a tool, you see. It's your tool to please men with. If you can disconnect from your body and let them have it, then you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you."

Said the "christian" among the other white-sheeted men.

While the man was on her, she slid a knife into his back.

His blood covered, purified, the shame of his cum on her body. The violation. The rape. She hated him. Them. From another and evil world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Charlotte Rampling in "The Night Porter"--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDG7Ytkj_a4

This is what this is about, right? Females (even female children?) having "power" over males?

This isn't even funny

Females having no ethics--oh, yeah. The obvious allusion to Oscar Wilde's

"Salome." Oh, and Eve, of course.

I'm not into men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What if she made him wear the anal plug?

Sci-fy and gender--

If she made him obey and be "humiliated" the ways he's doing to her. Or whatever he/they are doing. It's hard to tell.

A lot of males--so I've read--like anal stimulation. But in a story like this, only the female is--ordered--to wear an anal plug. "Sir? Ah blush to ask, but are you, sir. wearin one too?

Well, then maybe you can just wear one for the botha us.

Sir."

What if she made him bend over and expose his anus to her--with the butt-plug in it--for her to examine and confirm that he was obedient to her will. That his body was under her control.

That he couldn't shit without removing the butt-plug she demanded that he wear to show his obedience to her.

When she found out he'd love it and secretly wanted to be the her he was making obey, she started crying. This was even worse. He was trying to make her his fantasy of what it would be like to be a woman. For him to be a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gawd--

these more recent comments are hilarious!

(Note: If I spell any word correctly, it's an accidents or I couldn't stop typing to make sure it was spelled wrong.

My father beat me for misspelling "damn" as "dam" on our (inside) front door. I've HATED spelling since--forever.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No--Mine are the NEW comments--

at the--tail end!

When the Little Mermaid became human and without a voice (which the sea witch took from her) tried to win the Prince's love--she was his adored little friend, whom he dressed as a "page." Which is a less human station than I'd thought it was.

I imagined her dressed in a little chic military outfit by R. Lauren. (I saw a navy jacket by "him" with "gold" buttons and epaulettes a year ago on sale--and I should have bought it. THAT'S what the Prince's Page would have worn. Oh, yeah. By dressing her as a young boy, he allowed her to ride the horse like a male--not side-saddle.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A link I posted to "The Night Porter"--

I've known about this movie for years, and I thought it was horrifying--and realistic.

It is horrifying, but it's not realistic. I don't think.

I feel like a fool for not recognizing this erotiz/nation of -- as fake s/m--

of falling for this movie crap--but the topic is so terrifying that no wonder people could think some movie version--that was perverted--might be realistic? But to eroticise it?

To make it "glamourous"?

To show a starved girl/woman, her ribs showing, dressed in Nazi gear, dancing a Salome--or baloney--dance--FOR HER FATHER--and asking--via her mum for the head of some rebel Christian guy--just throw in every "perversion" to make the public watch--like that stuff the Romans did--

gag me with a spoon--

(no one's ever said it better than a valley girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too much identification with friction--

I can't wait

for Nick to take me

Nora

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I keep writing little pomes

I like, here, so much that I want to submit them

to a place where I can say my name--

not hide--

an most of these places want first pub. rights--

(so I write the poem/s down with a pencil and just hope I don't lose them and really do send them out)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Won't work, I don't think, if she's only into women--

"Your body is now a tool, you see. It's your tool to please men with. If you can disconnect from your body and let them have it, then you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you."

As I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Am I the only one who really likes exploration-of-mindset like this? Because seeing how Page *thinks* of everything she's learning to do and be is some of the hottest parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous