All Comments on 'Pakistani Family'

by isloobagpipes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wicked good

I liked your story a lot. It's obvious that English is not your first language of choice but you did well, certainly better than I could do in your shoes. I loved the sisters armpit licking - sucking the sweat off of her underarms. So hot.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Loved your story from the start. Very nice progression into everything. Looking forward to more of your stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I would hope that the author would continue this good story

I'd like to read about how the three of them spent their summer fucking each other .

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nicely done

Nicely paced but then it changed and seemed to race to the ending

grassmanrossgrassmanrossover 13 years ago
Hot Stuff

Very hot story. I begs to be continued. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
could have been better

would have liked more pakistani stuff in the story. try and include more cultural nuances next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shit

What a load of bollocks

silkman1947silkman1947almost 10 years ago
smiling sister

sist smiling nice she cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not even slightly realistic,

Any woman showing her cleavage in a place as primitive and western-phobic as Islamabad would have been stoned, or abducted, raped and murdered; the place is a hot-bed of stone age prejudice and misogyny, and no Pakistani family would have allowed their nubile young daughters to remain unchaperoned for even a few hours, let alone weeks on end in a city teeming with frustrated males with no chance of ever getting married or having sex. I was stationed there once, and it was like travelling back in time to the time before they invented toilets, covered sewers, clean water, or rational behaviour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous