All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Stripper Ch. 03'

by cumminkasey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"Principal."

klaatuklaatuover 13 years ago

You should keep the story going...it's great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

put her to work for dennis roth in the bunny ranch and you cna fuck her on weekends

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
becca takes steve hard cock deep inside her asshole

another very hot horny story. reading this story was awesome.

you rally are the true slut for daddies cock and cum.

now whats needed is more hot part to get your pussy going. brilliant story so far from a very gifted writer. you only get better with each new part you write.

lovherpantieslovherpantiesover 13 years ago
Impossible for me..

not to get hard reading her stories.

The thought of seeing one's teen daughter or older for that matter getting it in all holes..Oh God yes!!

Hey there are thousands of dad's all over the world that seen their little girls in sex mags, on line, and in fuck films.

You think they have never thought about some darling daughter activity for themselves??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One Hot fucking fuck story !!!...

My dear Cumminkasey...I really loved your story...Please do more, much, much more, of this...Three chapters were not enough of Daddy's Little Stripper and I want some more of Beccas tight little cunt and fine tight ass hole...I want to read more of her daddy pimping her out to his friends and maybe some strangers as well that he picks up off the street or in bars and brings home for his baby bitch/whore to fuck and suck for her daddys and her fun and profit...Her daddy should have a black buddy with a really big and long cock, so big and long that it really hurts the little slut as he forces it up her cunt and past her cervix right into her young womb and blows a gallon of black cum into her baby making hole and later in her ass hole before finishing him off by deep throating his cock to clean his dick for him as her daddy watches and jacks off on his baby whores pretty face...He and her daddy should abuse her tits and nipples and beat her young little ass and tits with there belts either before or after thay fuck her...Oh wow gist writing that last part hade me pumping out a gallon of my own jizz...But please do continue with this stoty, as it is HOT...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

This is Amazing! Please make Ch.4.and a gangbang chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous