All Comments on 'Setting Up Jackie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does.

Setting up a revenge story with a twist is OK, but your ending is way too unbelievable. Your "hero" has to have more on the ball than to let his younger brother-in-law talk him into a rape. And then, even though he hated Jackie all the more for being the cause of his failed marriage he lets his dick do the talking at the end. Stupid is as stupid does.....

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
Evil bitch

There is nothing more dangerous than a bitch with a tight pussy and an evil heart. I would tell her that the first time she gave me any shit her ass would be on the sidewalk. It probably wouldn't be long before she pissed me off. She might get off on being treated like the slut she is.

DmaestroDmaestroover 13 years ago
Reprint, I think

I believe I read this one before and there rally isn't anything different from the last time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Any woman that likes to fuck that much can't be all bad

Since she is going to be his new room mate with benefits, why not make the best of it.

It sure beats pounding the old pud, with having a hot sweet woman in bed with him, and he can just ignore all of the stuck up shit she gives out.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

A tale about a bunch of assholes who deserve to live in pain. Fuck 'um.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Amusing & Silly Yarn

Guilty pleasurers foisted by their own pennyroyal petards. Who spiels these' droll to death, perversely romantic' saga-ettes better then JPB ? Not a soul !

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
oh, yeah

This story reminded of when my wife and I were living in Palm Springs and of a pair of our neighbors. If any two people of the opposite sex were more "in hate" of one another, I've haven't met them.

They went at one another hammer and tongs, day and night, loudly, very loudly. If you talked to one of them separately all they could do is express their loathing forr their spouse. If I remember correctly, at their thirtieth anniversary party, I was talking to their oldest son.

He admitted him and his brother and sister were masochists to have put on this celebration. He told me they had acted this way towards one another as long as he could remember his early childhood. He told me that one of his grandparents told him, many years before, that no one could believe these two would marry and no one could have believed that they would stay married.

I guess hate is as strongly binding an emotion as love?

CharleyTCharleyTalmost 10 years ago
It is a sad state of affairs.....

When you post a story, you should make sure that no one else has already posted it. It is even worse when you re-post your own stories.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
A Couple Of Problems

First, he isn't the reason she is out of a home, her husband already had PI's on her because she was already cheating and would have been thrown out anyway.

Second, I know he's an ass, but Matt obviously knew his wife was a cheating slut, to break up his sister's marriage because her husband helped him prove it seems unfair.

Finally, knowing what assholes Matt and Jackie were, and hopefully understanding why he did it, his wife should have been a little more understanding, hell, her own younger BROTHER was involved, it obviously wasn't some sort of an affair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's a stone cold bitch

Why would he even bother to open the door? No way he takes up with her. Wasn't the entire point of this to screw her life up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wasted 3 minutes of my time reading this crap.

Complete waste of time reading all this garbage.

In fact the writer must be a freaking retard to write something so pathetic, wimp, stupid nonsense like this trash story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time.

In fact it seems the JPB is a cuck wimp writer!

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! Good story

hey annony you olds fat ass wipe. Tell us why do you read these stories > YOU a want to be cuck!! You're just sick of not being able to suck your dead ex wife's cum and she fucked all those emen

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Sick

Is that why I liked it so much? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MADE NO SENSE TO ME

But it ended with

a chuckle for me, and,

5 stars for you.

Then the fun got funner as I read the comments.

Another quirky tale from The King of Variety.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Huh?

If she's such a bitch why would he want to have anything to do with her? Wouldn't his attitude be to slam the door in her face? She tells him he's an asshole. Why would she want to have anything to do with him? And his wife wouldn't have gotten more than half. That was bullshit. Maybe these two deserved one another but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gee, so worth ruining his life over

This story was ridiculously stupid. I won't bother listing the ways. At any rate, she's a bitch and a slut so he doesn't have much to worry about by letting her stay so long as he wears condoms. She's supposedly stupidly hot so it won't take her long to hook some poor bastard with more money than sense and ditch the MC without a thought. She'll be fine in no time and he'll be alone, old, and poor living in a rat hole apartment and giving most of his money to his ex who did nothing wrong except marry a stupid, cheating, blackmailing asshole. I want the few minutes I wasted reading this trash back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STILL WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE

...with my comments (12/23/18) at previous reading.

Readership liked this story much better than commenters.

One commenter rated 1 star. To counterbalance the average back up to 4.0 requires three readers voting 5 stars. (Actual rating 4.02).

So, a majority of readers were pleased with this story and said nothing. The vocal minority squawked.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty funny

Good double burn twist there. Pretty funny in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bob, you’re so bad.

Thanks for the chuckle!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

You can always wear earplugs...

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - this is funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As President and C/B (Chairman Of The Board) of DOMC I'NTL (Dirty Old Man's Club International and Founder, have you submitted your membership application, $5000 membership fee, along with the $1000.00 for the use of DOMC or DOMC I'NTL?

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

If only it were that simple!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories