All Comments on 'Shhhh! Mom, Son Now Dad'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, fantastic

Great story, lets get sis involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

VERY hot story. Maybe they should build a 'rogering harness' for mom. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Where is Bev (the son's wife) while all this is going on ?? Doesn't she realize that her husband is spending a lot of time at his mother's house ?? Is she being satisfied sexually as well ?? inquiring minds want to know--

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good read. Good fantasy too.

badpeeperbadpeeperalmost 10 years ago

awesome read...drawn out to perfection....read every word...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom was the same

To punish my dad she had to suck my cock as she sucked mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3 way

this is what me and my older brother do with my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY HOT

HERE IS MY TEXT NUMBER (917)504-9241 GET BACK WITH ME AND I WIULD LOVED TO CHAT WITH YOU IF YOU DARE?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Worst slave ever

His mom wanted him to take control over his parents? And later tells him "Only your father gets my ass". Kinda bossy for a slave. That should have earned her a slap across the face. Masters give commands, not slaves. This kid needs an education on being a master, and his mom needs an education in being a slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was totally into this story until it went straight south for my interests. Some may like the bondage, dominance, and sex slave stuff, but I'm not into any of that. I gave it a 2 for the beginning that I thought was leading up to something more sexually passionate between two or more consenting adults. Thank you.

IlkboyboobsIlkboyboobsalmost 2 years ago

Like the action the mother being in charge and she wan

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the fact that all characters are mature to understand and accept the needs and wants of the others without being judgemental. As long as there are no unwanted permanent scars, etc, there is no harm being done to anyone. Finally, there is no loss of rerspect for anyone involved. No one lost status or position. The respect for the other person(s) remained intact. This is how real life shoud be; unfortunately it is not. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
1153 Followers
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES