All Comments on 'Cuckold's Nightmare'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago
Great little story

Ah Yes, the worry of your wife leaving is an important part of the emotions of being a true cuckold. Cuckolds are masochist with a capital M and we truly love the worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope he has a good lawyer

cuz he'll need it. Sounds like she already has his balls, time for his wallet...and the house...and the car...and his self-respect. I hope he blows his brains out when he discovers just how much of a pathetic loser he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
after reading this crap,i wondered who crazy

cockold is a person who has no self esteem and mentally retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He spit it back in her face

Got up and started packing her stuff in garbage bags. Told her if she wanted to expose herself to every disease known to man, go for it. But not to bother coming home ever again as she was about to be divorced.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
STUPIID AS IT SEEMS

he got what he wanted but not what he got. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
That's the danger...

The danger in a wife sharing marriage is: If the wife doesn't really love and respect the husband then she looses her focus about what is important in her marriage. That's what happened in this one...And he also is a man without self-respect...As soon as she began to behave like this he should have stop it or divorce her...the HE then would have to support her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

excellent story that illustrates how stupid it is to encourage the wife to sleep with other men! well done.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
Buy A Gun

Put it in your mouth. Pull trigger. No more knots in your stomach, Cucky.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He pays her lover a visit...His worries are no more... after which... His wife waits for the phone call from her lover that never will come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous