All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 17'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Fine story

But why not spend time on making yourself happy instead of making

someone else unhappy. I still think that the best revenge is living well!

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Is Ashley really the nerd????

She seems to be turning into some sort nerd/semi nerd. Just maybe Jeff's revenge will turn into Ashley catching Jeff. She isn't dumb but probably because of her up bringing she's extremely insecure. Jeff sure as hell isn't insecure anymore, maybe confused sometimes, maybe uncertain, certainly immature at times, but definitely not insecure. His family will prove to be the strength they both need. Excellent story and the romantic in me hopes that guy gets the girl..............

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Hey

Hey....It is a fun story, I hope you keep it that way, enough other stuff on this site is total "downers", nice to just read a fun story and enjoy it. Thanks.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
I was skeptical...

...at first but this story has completely sucked me in. I find your writing style captivating. If i had to nitpick my only complaint would be that a few times i was confused about who was talking. You don't use he said or she said often, and that is fine. It's your style, and most of the time i had no problem following. There were just a few places where the same person spoke twice and you gave the second one it's own paragraph, making me think the other person was talking. I read all seventeen chapters in one go, and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Feedback on "Jeff and Ashley"

I have enjoyed your tale of teenage angst. I have enjoyed seeing the tables turned and each character experiencing some of what the other felt at some time or other. You've painted a very life-like picture with your story and I'd bet there's more to the development of the story-line, you've given us a life-like rendition! I've met some of these people/characters in my own journey through life! I applaud your mix of the story-line and the self-discovery of sex between this couple. You've painted a picture of pleasuring not simply fucking and I commend you for that! Keep up the good work. I look forward to the remaining chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Mature, psychological.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
STROKE OF GENIUS...

...to have Ashley consult with Jeff's mom. Then to get such insightful wisdom from her (which is actually the author's wisdom).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous