All Comments on 'Eating Pussy Full Of Cum'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cum eating

I love eating my cum after I jack off, I even have some in my freezer! I love it when a man cums in my mouth, too!

Even better is eating cum from a womans fershly fucked

pussy ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want too sooooo bad!

I want to eat my wifes cum filled pussy soo bad. She won't let me though. For now I just keep dreaming of the day she lets me. (or better yet forces me).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Would love to try it.

I wish I could experience this with my wife (No way) also would love to make it with a she male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cum lover

I love your stories there is nothing better then eating a cum filled pussy or suck the cum out of a nice hard cock love the taste of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CUM eating

My wife loves me to lick her clit with a big fleshy dildo in if. I've told her I wanted to lick her while someone else was fucking her. She's too shy. Lately I've taken to cumming in her, rolling her over and sticking our big fleshy dildo into her. All the while licking here clit with my sperm oozing out from the sides. I pretend to let the dildo slip up onto her clit, where I suck on it. It really drives her wild and I admit I love to suck my sperm off of it! Can't wait to get the real thing in there (and in my mouth!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fresh Creampie

Fresh Creampie............YUMMY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yum

Like many other men I love the taste of my cum but after ejaculation I lose the urge to eat it. I have found 3 ways to overcum this, I flip my legs over my head and cum into my open mouth, wank until I'm right on the edge and eat the cum that I can milk out before orgasm, cum into a film canister and freeze for next wank session, I some times save 4-5 ejaculations delish!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yum

Like many other men I love the taste of my cum but after ejaculation I lose the urge to eat it. I have found 3 ways to overcum this, I flip my legs over my head and cum into my open mouth, wank until I'm right on the edge and eat the cum that I can milk out before orgasm, cum into a film canister and freeze for next wank session, I some times save 4-5 ejaculations delish!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I wish i had that life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love to eat other men from my wife cunt

I would love for my wife to cuckold me and eat other men cum from her cunt. But it has not happened yet. I envy others who has done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nasty she males

that is some psychotic shit if men and men were supposed to be together then there wouldn't have been adam and eve. shame shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
made my cock hard as a rock----loved it

this story made my cock drool pre cum. I just had to jack off and lick it of my hands....ILOVE CUM FILLED PUSSIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can't get enough of it

I love swallowing my own cum. I also love reading these stories and comments of others that love to do it as much as I do. There's nothing better than reading a story like this and then jacking myself off and swallowing my load right from my hand. I love it when my wife catches me - we always have great sex afterwards. And of couse I clean her out after coming, whether in her wet, hot pussy, her tight little ass, or her hot, wet mouth. I'd love for her to bring another man home and watch them fuck, jack off on her clit and then lick mine and the other man's cum right from her pussy. Maybe one day I'll have the guts to ask!

ilivefor69ilivefor69over 14 years ago
gets me hard

My favorite is the pre-cum that forms while I'm stroking myself. In my limber youth I could get 2 or 3 inches in my own mouth and I'd give anything to be able to do that now, I loved the warmth and taste of my own cum. On this site there is a story series called "Self Service" (illustrated catogory)

that just puts me over the top every time. Think I'll go there now, work myself into a lather and do my trick of laying my back in the seat of the armchair and cumming in my own mouth. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love wet pussy

I have eating wife when she was with 2 men soooo wet and tastey

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I ate my gf's cum filled pussy

my girlfriend has fucked around on me and last winter she needed her furnace fixed and called this guy she had fucked around with already 4 times previous. The first 3 times I was out of town. I phoned her and she told me he was there. I freaked out but we had planned to do this. I still was mad and went there and caused a scene with her and her lover and 3 grown daughters etc. I left and she went drinking with her lover. I was thinking it was over but part of me was excited thinking that my girlfriend was at this guy's house drinking with him and was gonna fuck him. She had once told me that if she were at someone's house all night she would call me after for me to pick her up and fuck her sloppy pussy. Well she did call me that morning but I missed her call and I was frantic and driving around jealous and KNOWING that this guy had filled her beautiful pussy hole with his massive load of cum. she's got a fantastic wet pussy and he always shot huge loads in her the previous times. I got ahold of her seeing she had called and at first I told her it was over and hung up on her. But then I called her back thinking about what she told me when I asked if she rode his cock and she said yes and if her pussy was full of his cum and she said yes. I was HORNY beyond horniness. I phoned her back and said "I want to fuck your sloppy pussy." She told me to hurry and get over there. She had just fucked him about 3 hours before and when I rushed over there she was in bed and she had a JUST FUCKED GOOD look on her face. She told me that the guy ate her pussy out good and they kissed alot. Then she said he slid his condomless cock in her very wet pussy hole from behind on their sides. After about 5 minutes of him fucking her awesome wet pussy that way she said she wanted to get on top on she rode him wildly for at least 10 minutes. She said he loved it and her big beautiful tits. Then they went to the side doggy position again for about 5 minutes or so and she said he was fucking her really really hard. Then he emptied a huge load deep in her pussy. When I went down on her I smelled the strong aroma of her cum filled pussy and it gistened. I starting sucking on her pussy and put my tongue deep in her cum filled hole. I tasted his cum and eagerly lapped it up. She was so excited and going wild. I was moaning and licking up her sloppy hole. After a while I mounted her with my very HARD cock and slid very very easily in her cum box. It was the best feeling my cock has ever had. The idea that my girlfriend fucked this guy and I was in her pussy after he emptied a HUGE HUGE LOAD in my woman's cunt. I'll never ever forget the experience and I emptied my huge load and mixed it with her already flooded pussy with her's and her lover's. I can't wait until I do that again. And to see my girlfriend tell me how she loved getting fucked by him and then me was GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
eating cocks and pussy

I was at my neighbors and his wife asked me if I ever ate a woman. I immediatly got a hard on and she came to me and grabbed it. she got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Her husband came in and said lets go in our bedroom. we did that and she laid on the bed and while I ate her her husband fucked my ass. I think they both came at the same time. I then sucked her mans cock and he dropped a big load in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU ARE LUCKY

I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN YOUR PLACE ITS HOT TO EAT CUM OUT OF YOUR WIFES PUSSY I USED TO OUT OF MY EX WIFES I ALWAYS WANTED TO SUCK A COCK FOR HER ENJOY ALL THE CUM SHE LETS YOU EAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my wife

my friend wanted to fuck my wife so i let him when he was done she came and sat on my face that was the best tasting pussy i ever had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gotta taste it

Girlfriend years ago wouldn't fuck but loved to 69 and always had required that you had a nice creamy kiss afterwards sharing each other's juices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Eating Cunt Cream!

I also love to do this!

The first time it happened I was about 22.

I filled big titted Maggie's cunt with a huge thick load. She was on top riding me and as she got up to go to the bathroom to cleanup, she dripped some on my chest. I told her to lick it up and she said OK but you eat the rest. She buried her pussy in my face and I had my first taste of cream pie. I was hooked and have eatin creampie at least 30 times out of at least 5 different pussies since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucked Pussy

I would love to eat fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mix of cum

I love to eat the mix of pussy's juice with my own cum. But i think it would be better and even more exciting to eat a creampie after a ganbang... Think about that makes me really horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
eating mine and other cum

I liked the taste of my own cum so well out of my wifes pussy that I let a friend fuck her while I ate her pussy. he filled it with his cum and I ate it out. I was hooked and have been ever since. I've had as many as 5 guys fucking my wife and me eating every drop of cum from her pussy. I've also enjoyed having a guy shoot his load in her mouth and having her spit into my mouth. I liie cum so well I like to just suck a guys cock and swallow all the cum. I eat my own cum every day. I cannot get enough. I'm 56 years old and have been eating everyones cum for 25 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely luv to eat pussy after I have cum in it - definitely will try eating some other guys cum from a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

what the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thats FUCKED UP

that has to be one of the most fucked up thing i ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eating cum from pussy

I love to eat the cum out of my wifes pussy. I like ti so much I've had all my friends fuck her while I licked her clit. It was so exciting to me that as soon as I started lapping up the cum out of her pussy I came. Now though she sucks me while eating the cum and I explode into her mouth and she feeds that to me too. I cannot even cum anymore unless I'm sucking cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
looking for some heat

i am lokking for some hot cumto eatthe taste of it makes me hot and wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
would like to eat a creampie

wish i could eat a filled creampie all ready waiting love to know how to get in a porn flick if anyone knows or want there creampie eat please email me at brighamvanhorn@yahoo.com we will share pics to see if you want me to i hope you do cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love that cum

I was in a threesome with a married couple and I would love to be eating her and her husband fucking her. After he had cum inside her I would get down and fuck her after i would cum i then would get down and eat all the cum out of her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmcum

I would love a pussyfull of other mens cum. I could clean out an asshole full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ilove to eat CUM,from a dick,HOT or from pussyafter being fuckedI love to eat cum, and Ilike to cum in my mouth, getting redy to do it now!!!I so like cum.. I really do

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife doesn't know I know she fucks other guys

I eat her out right when she comes through the door and love it. Sometimes she has just fucked a couple guys before coming right home. If she knows that I know she doesn't let on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
eating pussy full of cum

my friend came over one time and fucked my girl friends pussy from behined and shot a full hot load of cum in her and just as he pulled his cock out she lowered her pussy on to my mouth an the cum poured out into my mouth and then i sucked the rest out wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Eating Cum from her Swollen Pussy

Its been a long while, but I (we) loved it. A buddy of mine and myself used to double up on the wife about once a month. She would privately have her way with him every week and I think sometimes every night. We did this for years. I especially liked to watch his thick cock enter and stretch my wifes shaved pussy lips. I would encourage him to pump a quart of cum into her and sometimes he just about would. She always wanted me to shoot a load down her throat while he was screwing her. I gladly did what she wanted. The real fun started after he left and I got to suck all of that fresh cum from her swollen pussy. YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick ass wackos

what the fuck is this u are all a bunch of fags what the fuck kinda of sick gay ass lives you all must live

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Surprised!

I went to bed with a married couple after a boozed up party. They wanted me to fuck her so I did then whilst I was pumping away the guy started to lick her clitoris. I thought what the hell, I was so drunk I carried on. I felt his tongue wander a few times over my cock and that's when I came hard inside her cunt. I was really surprised when he ate my cum right out of her the filthy bastard ate my cum! It was worth it cause she was a great fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoying A Pie

Eating a sloppy pussy full of cum is thebest type of dessert you can eat especially if the creams are blended together. It's the only way I will have it. The more cream the better. Swallowing is just cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another cum eater

The story got me hard and hungry for a hot load of cum. I've eaten my own cum and that of anyone else, man or woman, I can get. I especially like to suck the cum from a cock that's just filled my wife's pussy full of his juices and then clean out her cunt. Nothing is better than getting her into a gangbang and sucking her cum hole after each one fucks her. For the record I also blow guys whenever I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing makes me harder!

I so agree! Nothing is more exciting than having your wife sit on your face with a pussy full of cum and have you lick it all out and make that pussy clean! My dick gets so hard I almost cum without touching it. She also loves to tell me how much she loved the size of their big dicks stretching her pussy to the limit and making her cum. It was my loving duty to kiss her pussy and clean it up since she had been banged so hard by such a huge penis. It turns us both on since I love to eat cum, and she gets off on making me do it. After she is nice and clean I get to fuck her too. I love to fuck her after she has had a big dick fuck her and fill her with a huge load of cum. Even after licking as much cum as I can from her freshly fucked and filled cunt, it feels so sloshy and stretched out. It gets me so hot!!! I tell her that i love her sloppy, stretched out pussy! I slip in and out so easily, I can hardly feel her, so i am sure she can't even feel my small dick in her well fucked pussy. It makes me cum real fast to realize she has been fucked by a huge dick, and I ate the cum from her pussy and really loved it! We both are winning. She gets to enjoy a big dick, I get to fuck her well stretched pussy and eat a big load of cum. Sometimes, the guys even like me to suck their dicks to get them hard to fuck my wife. I love feeling it grow in my mouth from soft to huge and hard so he can please my wife. Most often, if they let me suck it to hardness, they also let me suck it clean after he came in my wives pussy. Talk about exciting!!

Needless to say, when I finally cum, no matter where it is, she "makes" me eat it. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cum eating bitch

Great story and it's clear from the responses that there's a lot of men that love eating another man's cum yet they don't think of themselves as being a queer. I'm certainly not running them down. I'm married to a very beautiful lady that was a virgin when we met. I was then and remain a faggot cocksucking queer that fucks her only until I can find someone else to do it and then I suck out the cum. We actually took another guy on our honeymoon. I fucked her but also forced her to take his cock. He ended up fucking both of us and still does. I've managed to turn her into a whore slut that fucks anyone I tell her to and loves it. We have two live in college students that we give free room and board to provided they give us access to their cocks any time we want and both must fuck us at least twice each day. They can bring their friends home but only if they allow both of us access to their cocks while visiting. It works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eating Cum Out Of A Wife's A Fresh Fucked Cunt

Eating Cum Out Of His Wife's Fresh Fucked Cunt After Other Men Have Fucked Her Is the Husbands Best Way To Show His True Love For Her.

caferacercaferaceralmost 11 years ago
edging

Eating mine now, yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ex-wife's cummy pussy

My ex and I used to do this - I told her one time after we were divorced that I always fantasized about eating her pussy after she had sex with someone One day she called me and said she had something for me, could she come over. She came to my apartment and went into my bedroom, laid back and pulled off her panties, holding her legs up. I could see she was wet. She told me my fantasy had come true, she had her boyfriend's cum in her pussy and she wanted me to eat her out. I dropped to my knees in front of her and I could smell that she just had sex - she was wet and sticky and her panties were sticky. I spread her lips and smelled her and licked her. I could taste his cum and her pussy juice and it was awesome. I had her squat on my face and she was able to dribble a little cum out of her pussy into my mouth. I wanted to fuck her but she wouldn't let me so she told me to just make her cum. I ate her again and was dying to nut so started jacking off. She got so excited when I told her what I was doing she came fast and I blasted a freaking gallon onto a towel. She called me quite a few times after that and one time she fucked her boyfriend and another guy and came over and had me eat two loads out of her. She was sloppy wet and all stretched out. She let me fuck her then and I talked her into filming it. I watched that tape over and over every time I jerked it until I got re-married then destroyed it. I want so bad to eat a woman's pussy that has just been fucked. Lots of this on Craigs list but dont want to be a serial killer victim so it will have to just be a memory...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eating Cum Filled Cunt

My desire is to suck another man's cum from a very hairy pussy, with some cum shot in her thick bush so I can lick it out too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eating cumi love to eat cum from cunts,

any one out there wanting to let ne eat there cunt full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum

I will eat all the cum I can I love it and I would love to clean up after a gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first load

For the first time last night I let my wife go out and have sex with another man and she came home 3 hours ago with a cum soaked pussy and I ate her before I fucked her and swallowed every drop of his cum, now I want more too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
meed to cum in his mouth.

want you to come eat me out now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Eat filled puss

I love older hairy women. would love to spread wide their legs and eat their cum filled hairy delicious cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love eating creampies

I love eating pussy i gilled with cum, just want to try with someone elses cum, send creampie pics to dyamisdad01@gmail.com

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayabout 10 years ago
love it

Nothing better than your wife watching u suck and get fucked by a man. My wife of 25 years loves watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
eating cum

My wife andd i went to black bar shes pettie Little thing now i don't like dancing so when the black gdaceked i said ok go ahead after a couple of dances i could see her wet between her legs i ask her do you want to fuck those guys and she answered by saying all of them i went really and said yep. I went over to bartender and told him my wife wants to gangbang starting with you he told me to get her told my wife hes first she stripped down nacked and climed over the bar showing off her shaved pussy got back and fucked first cock it was 14" he come in her she told him to sit her on bar when he did she told me i was going to keep her pussy clean after each fuck i agreed to she fucked 32 black cocks that night and i kept her licked clean even cleaned cocks we are now going to black bars and having a great time last bar was yesterday. 17 big black cocks and we both want more and more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cum eater

I love licking a load of cum from my wifes cunt and have now tried sucking a beautiful cock and taking the cum directly. I can't decide what I like best so next I will try sucking a cock that was just pulled from my wifes cunt and suck down the whole load. I am greedy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love to eat pussy

I love eating pussy I haven't had any for a long time about two months after we got married I got my first taste of pussy it was great I couldn't get enough what was really great after we had intercourse I would have her to sit on my face so I could drink all of my an her cum then to make it better she would lean down an cuck my cock till I would cum again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The night i caught my wife and friend

I had suspected my wife of cheating so one nite i followed her just to see where she mite be going.? I would have never guessed that we would end up at my best friends house! I parked my truck down the road a piece and walked back down the county road and slipped into his back yard. I thought for sure that he wouldnt ever fuck my wife hes always been a good friend but as i slipped up to his bedroom window looking through the blinds i see my wife with the biggest dick I've ever see in person lodged about half way down her throat! He continues face fucking her for a while then flips her over and slides he's fat 10 to12 inch dick inside my wifes little pussy! I thought for sure she couldn't handle that cock she was a small woman around 115lbs but he buried it up to his balls i could hear her moning from outside! i was mad but excited all at the same time! He finally took her missionary stile with his ass and her pussy facing the window my dick was rock hard so i decided to jack off i couldnt believe i was enjoying this!! He pounded her hard then all at once he lunged deep into her pussy! I could see him pulsating filling my wife with a huge load! I watchd as he slowly eased he's fat dick from her there was a thick load oozing from her freshly fuck pussy!! I figured it was time to leave i ran back to my truck and hurried home! I thought to myself i wanted to confront her but i didnt want to! She came home shortly after i arrived she was so play and in a good mood she seem to be still horny i was kinda shocked she took me to the bedrooms and started kissing me! She then started to push my head towards her pussy i was thinking she surely wouldnt have me eat her pussy after what id just seen!? I didt want to but i had to see what she looked like after being stuffed with that big dick! I pulled her panties down and i guess she thought it didnt smell different and that she was tricking me but i could smell and see the dick of my so called friend on her!! But for whatever reason i closed my eyes and burimy face in that sloppy pussy and i couldnt believe the excitement that came over her as i ate that freshly fuck pussy of hers!! It was then i realized i liked all that happened and still today she doesn't know i watched them! Guess ill never tell! She still cheats i enjoy the excitement she has as i eat all the cum from her little dirty pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love cum from pussy

I just love filling my wifes little pussy, when done she hops up and sits on my face until I drain her of everything I just dumped in here cunt, its fabtastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Illiterotica?

Your story reads as if it was written by an inbred moron. Sadly, many of the comments read as if they were written by your equally impaired cousin. Glad you're keeping it all in the family. Or at least the same mobile home park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pie eating

She was hot as they come and over a period of 2 yrs had me doing just about every kinky thing she enjoyed ,but the one nite in Vegas when we picked up this guy(i think she knew) at a club ,is what seems most memorable,she was on all 4's sucking me as he pumped her like one would pump if the gas was free until he blasted her pussy so full i swear her belly bulged, and as his dripping cock slid out she threw one leg over my chest and took aim on my mouth and dropped what seemed like 4 large oyster like wads of really thick cum and with all the droppings ,I was hooked ,been eating cumfilled pussy ever since

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love hot cum

My wife and girlfriend have been fucking and sucking black cock since they were teen agers now they got me into eating them out with big black loads of cum in there pussies and ass also they now have me sucking big black cocks and swallow big black loads of hot cum i been bi since i was a teen ager but never sucked black cock before but i did suck a lot of black pussy and boy do i wish i had started sucking black cock when i was young they cocks are nice and big and thick and i love the way black cum taste most of it is real thick and sweet not bitter and salty like most white cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
swallowing my own cun

just as good is after you get blown is getting kissed and she gives you all yourcum back and you swallow it all or blow it into her pussy and then eat her till she cums8d3b

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
Tastes ok.

When we first met and started having sex my girlfriend would blow me and then she would pass half of my cum into my mouth and she would keep half in hers then we would both swallow together. This has continued and she is now 53 years old and my wife, we were 16 when we met. Over the years we have experimented sexually with her taking many well hung men to our bed and fucking them letting them cum in her well fucked pussy and mouth, and when possible we still share the sperm she has collected in her mouth. I love it when she goes out with friends and she will bring a bloke home while I am upstairs in bed and she will fuck him on the sofa in the lounge then insist that he leaves after filling her pussy with his sperm. My wife then comes to our bed naked and straddles my hard cock and we fuck until I cum in her stretched used cunt, she then straddles my face and lets the cum drip into my mouth as I lick her to orgasm, after she has cum she kisses me and we share the cum from my mouth and swallow together. She has always enjoyed fucking men with large cocks and taking their cum in her pussy or mouth and she fucks at least one man each month but her favourite is a neighbour that lives a few houses away and he visits each month while his wife visits her mother overnight. He is very well endowed and always makes her cum on his cock and he unloads at least three times in her cunt before leaving early on the Sunday morning then we share his cum and her juices before falling asleep and waking later in the day to enjoy making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love pie

in vegas a few years back with the wife.cute 50yo milf.go to the hotel bar and she starts drink hard.couple of guys start hitting on her.after about two hours she is shit face drunk and theres now four guys in the group.i have a conversation with one of the guys about fucking her.they all agree.we take her back to our room and shes so fucked up she dosent realize its not me kissing her and pulling her top off and fingering her cunt.long story short.i cleaned four loads out of her cunt and two out of her ass.i fucked her twice after they all left.next day she wants to know why shes so sore,her tits have hickeys all over them.she keeps saying to me what happened last.i never showed her the pics,but I still have them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ate my own out of five women

Back in the Navy in 1978, I sucked a brunette woman's pussy, she had been with several other sailors during the evening. I came in her bareback.

In 1990s I had a girlfriend in DC who I lived with Barbara. We would fuck and I would eat her out with my sperm up in her.

Another lady, Kay on the side, let me lap her after cumming inside her.

In late 1990s my girlfriend and second wife, I'd eat her out after leaving my sperm inside.

My current wife on occasions we have fucked and I will eat her out with my sperm inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cum lover

I started tasting my own cum after shooting a load into my hand and tasting it. The taste was great and made me want more so the next time that I tried it I got my legs against a wall over my head and jerked off into my mouth yum. That led to wondering what other guys cum tasted like so I started sucking guys off in adult theatres and even in public restrooms. Having people see me sucking guys off makes it more interesting but eating cum fresh from a pussy in a room full of people is great. Everyone should try it.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love to eat a pussy that is got a big dick fucking it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

My girl works 3rd shift and fucks her boss after work. She wakes me up sitting on my face and I get to lick the cum from her. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love sloppy pussy

i love eating a cum filled pussy,my wife fucks 45 plus guys a month and always makes me eat her clean we both luv it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would to eat cum

I would to eat a pussy full of cum any women's pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pussy taste better with xum

You gotta love girls come home full and say no dont i need a shower but then open there leg and let you have that used hot pussy they go nutts when you clean them up from the guy they fuck secerts are so much fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love to eat it to , love it out of her pussy also i lick it off my hand when I jack off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love pussy cum and man cum

there is noting better tasting than the two together after a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love creampie

I love to suck hot cum from my wifes pussy after she fucked another guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
gr

gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EATING GF S HUSBANDS CUM

HERB HAD A BIG, UNCUT COCK. HE AND WIFE ALLOWED ME TO FUCK HER ALL I WANTED ... WONDERFUL HAIRY BUSH AND GREAT TITS AS WELL... AND THEY EVEN HAD A YOUNGER COLLEGE LIVE IN BIG TITTED FRIEND THAT LOVED TO FUCK.

I HAD MANY OCCASIONS TO EAT HERBS CUM OUTTA HER. ONCE I ASKED HER TO HOLD IT *ALL* INSIDE SO I COULD EAT IT ALLLL OUT. SHE DID AND I DID.. THIS LASTED FOR AT LEAST THREE YEARS... THEN SHE FOUND A GUY WITH A BIGGER COCK AND LEFT US BOTH.

BUT BEFORE YOU ALL GET CARRIED AWAY WITH THIS TRUE STORY, LET ME TELL YOU THAT EATING GUY CUM OUR OF GIRL CUNT IS REALLY A QUESTION OF TIMING ... ONE IS ACID... THE OTHER BASIC ... AND IF YOU LET THEM MINGLE TOGETHER FOR TOO LONG ... YOUR DREAM OF CUNT FULL OF CUM WILL TASTE TERRIBLE. HONESTLY, IN THE LONG RUN "STRAIGHT FROM THE TUBE" IS MUCH MUCH BETTER... DESPITE OUR FANTASIES.

BTW ... MY FAV SEX IS SITTING GIRL ON MY COUCH -- PULLING HER DRESS UP AND HER UNDERPANTS DOWN.... AND THEN GOING AFTER HER HAIRY CUNT WITH BOTH MOUTH AND TONGUE. THIS ALWAYS MAKES HER HOT AND SLIPPERY ... ESP IF SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN FUCKED. THE FIRST SIGHT OF A NEW GIRLS HAIRY CUNT IS SO FUCKIN WONDERFUL. FRANKLY, I LIKE THE REALLY HAIRY ONES THE BEST. EACH HAIR SEEMS TO REMEMBER ALL THE GUYS THAT SHE HAS RECENTLY FUCKED ... AND I CAN VICARIOUSLY ENJOY THEM TOO. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE YOU CAN FIND TWO ...THAT HAVE BEEN TOO SHY TO REVEAL THEIR SEXUALITY TO ONE ANOTHER BUT ONCE THEY ARE BOTH NAKED THE FIRST THING THEY DO IS FEEL UP EACH OTHERS TITS.

WARNING... FRESH FRESH FRESH CUM IN THE CUNT IS BEST.

ANOTHER CLUE.... A YOUNG GIRL ... SAY 17 TO 20 TASTES LIKE $100 PER OZ

CAVIAR ... BY THE TIME THEY GET TO BE 60 THEY TASTE LIKE THE CHEAPEST FISH EGGS.... BUT THAT IS FUN ALSO,\\\

FRED ... IN HERNDON, VA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
eating pussy

i love eating pussy but never after cumming in one.i think i would like to eat the next one i cum in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sweet victory

I was just like u guys dreaming, dying, obsessing over eating my gf cum filled pussy. So one day I just said look I wanna fuck u and then go down on u when I finish.....after a short wait she said ok. So I waited til she got home sent the kid to gramdmas and got started. First thing I did was eat her out good before we started I was so lucky she had just groomed she was all smooth except a tiny trimmed patch above her pussy neways after getting her off orally I got up sunk it in and pounded as hard as I could to get it sensitive as excited as I was I didn't last long with one last thrust I emptied my load in her and without me asking she said get on ur knees I obliged she then spread her legs grabbed my head forced it in her crotch and I went to town I got in deep gettinh it all it was so arousing and it tastes so good her juices and mine mixed by the time I was done I had some dripping off my face and she grabbed my head brought it up to hers licked it of my chin and gave me the best kiss of my life! I'm telling u guys dont be scared just ask or just do it its worth it its amazing I do it at least once a week

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eating cum !

Good story. I asked my wife if she would let me eat her after filling her up and she said yes.She predicted that I would not be into doing this after cumming. I though about it and suggested that I should get another man to fuck her and cum bare back in her pussy then I would lick her clean. She said yes so we are looking for a good candidate to fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
eating wife cum filled pussy

My wife and i go out and she pick the guys she want to fuck and suck off,we get two to three guys and we go to our love nest. and there she fuck and suck them off,she take about four loads in her pussy and about the same in her mouth,after they go i get to clean up her hot cum filled pussy. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cupcake with creamy filling

I was in a threesome with a friend of mine and his girlfriend. We were really stoned and juiced at the time but totally wanting to get naughty. His girl was really cute and petite. Flawless creamy golden hued skin. Her dad is black and her mom Japanese. I'm mixed too. My friend is black. They started kissing and fooling around. He asked me if I wanted to kiss her. I said yeah...I would like that. I kissed her and it was really nice. I liked her anyways so it was a wish fulfilled. Next thing I know he has her head in his lap and she is sucking his cock. I must admit. That was some kind of big sweet looking dick. I found myself drooling as I watched her slobber all over his bone. She saw me wipe my hand across my mouth and smiled. He told me to pull her panties off. She was wearing a short skirt so I just reached up and slid them down slowly over her hips and down her legs. I didn't take them all the way off. I left her panties hanging around one ankle. I just like to see that. Then suddenly I lost it. I snatched her down lower on the sofa so I could get my mouth in her tender cunt. She raised up off the dick and squirmed on my mouth hard and clasped my head with her hands. My friend, Jimmy, he got up and stood over us. He told me to let her suck my dick. When I sat down next to her she leaned right over started to blow me. Jimmy turned her onto her knees and got behind her. He lifted her skirt and rubbed his dick up and down her slit then slipped in her dripping wet cunt. He fucked her hard and fast. In less than five minutes he busted a big nut in her. She squealed and he pulled out his cocks dripping cum. I looked down and her silky haired cunt glistened with his leavings. I went down on the girl and ate her with a hunger I'd never known. Her cunt squished loudly on my greedy mouth. Her juices and his cum covered my lips. I licked frantically! I sucked and chewed her cunt in every way I could. Jimmy was staring awestruck and Marie just fucked my face. She squirted but I kept eating her pussy. She was in near convulsions and babbling filthy nonsense. I ate her for a long time. I was in some sort of trance and lost in the splendor of a pretty young slut's precious pie. I double dipped delightedly and quite enthusiastically. Jimmy was hard pressed to keep up with me and his girls' adventurism. His main asset was his tremendously long and thick cock. A handsome cock indeed. The head was very roundish and plump. It looked like a giant angry red capped mushroom! He made her suck it and lick it like a dog. All the while she was doing this she was looking me directly in the eye. I could not look away. I had moved close so I could see everything better. I was maybe three kisses away from her lips. Without warning Jimmy unloaded hot creamy goo in Marie's mouth. Some spilled over from around her lips and his dick. She was still looking me in the eye. Jimmy pulled out quickly sending a spray of cum and spit flying in my face. I felt a hand on the back of my neck. Marie pulled me to her and we kissed. Her mouth was overflowing with jizz. We kissed for a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love cum

i have eaten my cum from my wife almost every time. i love when she talks of her ex while i clean her up. i would love to eat anothers cum from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love my own creampie

I love eating my wife's pussy when I fill it full of cum. The big load that first drips out I hold in my mouth while I suck her clit then swallow it and get more. Then i fuck her again and we come together then she always ask me to clean her up and I do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jamaican big dick train

Love to go to Jamaica we hire 4 huge cocked Jamaicans with excellent ganja.

I fuck and eat my wife’s cunt out until her cunthole is gaped and can take their 9” very thick cocks. I lie under my wife’s cunt as they fuck her hairy cunt from behind and I can lick his wet cock and her dripping cunt as they fuck. Occasionally he pulls out and plunges his huge dick in my mouth and I lick and suck all of her cunt smell and cunt phlegm from his stiff dick before he plows into her cunt forcefully with a ball slapping her cunt sound. After he cums I eat the cum from her swollen cunt and she is ready for the next big dick which she has been sucking and licking while getting fucked and sucked herself. We continue until each man has fucked and shit his load into her cunthole at least 3-4 times. When finished we were totally spent and our room had a very strong smell of cunt, semen, sperm and cunt phlegm. My wife and I love our Jamaican trips!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eating Cum

I eat my cum out of my wife’s pussy but I’ve yet to eat someone else’s cum...

Still considering doing so...iRjQCL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Eating other people's cum is easier unless your orgasm is ruined. Then it's possible, in my case

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love eating my wife’s cum filled pussy!!!

My wife & I had our first 3sum a few years back w/ another guy it was my first time.

I was nervous & excited all at the same time . I went in the room with my wife and this guy my wife had obviously done this before which she denies but I don’t care.

We started talking then touching her big tits then rubbing, sucking her wet pussy. I let him in go in her wet pussy first, she was sucking my hard as a rock dick. Then while they was fucking her he started kissing her neck then her cheek then her lips. My cock was still in her mouth it was the first time for me. They both started sucking my cock it was a surprise, she let him suck my cock then she sucked it too. So after they were done I went down and licked her soaking wet pussy, we changed positions a few times we both fucked for about 2 hours she sucked both our cocks. We both ate her pussy after we fucked her. He’d fuck her then I’d eat her wet pussy I’d fuck her & he’d eat her wet pussy. Then she told him to suck my cock it was kind of uncomfortable at first just him sucking on me but I liked it. He finally started to fuck her again then he filled her pussy with a huge load of cum then she sucked his cock clean & kissed me. I then went down and started licking her pussy clean while he sucked my cock until I came in his mouth then he kissed my wife and gave her my load in her mouth. It was fucking hot as hell now I love eating her cum filled messy pussy. I also have sucked the cum off her tits after a guy cums on them on them. It’s a huge turn on for us & taking a fresh hot load from a hard cock is awesome too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love eating my cum from my wife pussy

So the first time my then girlfriend now wife texted me that she wanted me to eat her after I came in her.. this has been something I’ve always wanted to do I go hard just thinking about it.. I went to her place and we had sex in the bathroom after I came in her I went down on her and lick her pussy clean she came so hard.. Now we don’t do this all the time I wish we did because I love eating my cum from her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
eating a long time

I was married almost 30 years to the same woman,in the beginning we fucked like 2-3 times a day, then one day she told me no sex of any kind , unless i licked her clean afterwards.

We were already married . so a couple of weeks went by and she seduced me, riding my dick till I came two times in her tight pussy, She slid up my body sitting on my chest rubbing her wet pussy on my lips and face.

She told me to lick it or she would leave me, I ate it till it was clean and her three orgasms. Ever since that time I have been eating her pussy full of my cum for 28 years. She only gave me head one time and spit all the cum back into my mouth,

Now i eat cum every time I jack off and from my new wives body.

I love eating cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Big black cock

I would like to suck a big black cock and lick a black pussy full of his cum. The size of his cock is not important, it’s the cum I want. After he fills her cunt, he can fuck my asshole and fill me with his hot and tasty cum. She can sit on my face while he fucks my asshole, this session could last for hours and they are welcome to have me as a slave to their horny friends. I hope they are ready, as I know I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Luv licking cum

I love eating my cum out of my wife’s vagina. If she is on top, she slides up and opens her lips and let’s my cum and her juices drip down into my mouth. If I am on top, I pull out and go down on her and lick every drop out. We both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife isn't a fan of me eating my cum out of her but I really enjoy it.

Caferacer1960Caferacer1960over 2 years ago

I've always been a bit of a cum eater, l still eat my cum most times I masturbate, I'm 60 now. Have eaten freshly deposited loads out of my wife's pussy which is another flavour again. I have eaten someone else's cum once, a mate of mine had fucked his girlfriend in a caravan I went and after they finished and found cum on the vinyl mattress dso licked it all up, was 45 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have always liked to eat my own cum from my wife's delicious pussy. I have absolutely no desire to eat anyone else's however. But my own, mixed with her creamy juices out of her well fucked cunt, is a delicious treat in my book. She also has had me cum on her tits and feet (she does have some of the prettiest feet I've seen) and lick it off. We have done it for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

too bad someone else got the pussy before he did on his wedding night

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love eating cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to eat another guys cum from my wife's pussy... Sometimes while having sex, she'll talk about letting another guy (with a bigger dick) fuck her, and cum in and on her pussy, then have me lick it clean,and eat all of his cum. Then lick his dick clean, tasting her pussy on his dick... And sometimes she fantasizes that he makes her cum, then pulls out. She would then tell me to lick the taste of her pussy off his dick, then tell me to take the head of his dick in my mouth... Then she tell me to suck it... Then, she'd be excited and tell me to finish him off, to suck his dick until he comes in my mouth, and swallow all his cum... then tell her I liked it. I asked her if she would really like that, and she said yes. I told her if she really wanted that, I would do it.... But then she said "NO. It's just a fantasy, and it would be wrong ".... So, I don't think it's ever going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it makes me want to eat cum from my wife even as she is getting fucked by her bull

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was hesitant to eat my own cum at first, It was just a lick or two then a big taste, then I drank what I had in the cup. Now I fantasize and seriously want to eat her pussy after it has been filed by another man's cum. She wont do it, at least not yet. But I know in time I will be able to talk her into it. She gets wet, swollen tight, starts moaning and thrashing around under me humping upwards when I mention it and tell her I am seriously not joking about it / him! Someday I am sure I will get to eat her hot and sexy BROTHERS thick cum form his sisters abundantly hairy pussy. I think he would probably let me suck him too. I don't know how she would feel about that. I might need to just take him on a fishing or hunting trip for the weekend first and show him some of my phone pics of his sister's hairy pussy and her huge, oversized clit first. I bet he would let me suck him off if I did. and probably a lot more than once. I think I want to eat his cum almost as bad as I want to see him inside his sisters pussy.

Jojojojo73Jojojojo732 months ago

Wow! Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2311 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.