All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Married Sister Pt. 01'

by bronston22

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Second Chapter

Hope its as good as the First.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too short

Nice build up but, too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a story

a story about two people nobody would want to have for friends.

butchmebutchmeover 13 years ago
A GREAT EROTIC WRITER IN THE MAKING

YOU ARE ALREADY ONE OF MY FAVORITES ON HERE. I wish you'd do slightly longer build ups and stop breaking up your stories, but you pick great scenarios and characters and I look forward to each new installment. You could have gone more in depth here with the husband, etc. But you are a very very strong writer with a great eye for tension. All you need is follow through.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
No sympathetic figures in this story.

The only one not obviously cheating was the cuckolded husband. This was just not my kind of story...sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old bullshit.

....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your are doing good.

You are a good writer. The story is believable. Ignore the negative comments. They are all jerks anyway.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 13 years ago
Keep Writing!

Thanks for a good beginning of a great story. Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fuck You, Liar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
style

why is it in all your storys you cum as soon as you stick it to them and they all love it ?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

Why have'nt you picked it up with More chapters.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Great story .... BUT .......

Why aren't there more chapters? Although i would have like to see more details of their sexual experience, this was a very erotic story!!

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 10 years ago
Needs more chapters.

A project for F T D S ?

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Agreed

Agree with Al. Calling FTDS.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Betray

Low life cheats with.married whore and betrays girlfriend with her.sister. What a nice man.

dispatcher59dispatcher596 months ago

Good story as far as it went. Needs more detail that just basically, "I put my dick in her and we both came." The really good stories are full of detail-what she looked like, how she was built, what you did with her, and she with you, etc. Fill the story line out a bit.

Oh, and disregard the many trolls on the Loving Wives page. It's like they read the story on a page about wives who cheat, then get offended about it, as if it was there own wife. It's like going to Burger King and complaining that they serve hamburgers. What did you really expect to find on a page called Loving Wives??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous