All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 18'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

I love this rewrite. I hope this isn't the end

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Too Short

Fun, but the chapters are just so short......anyway, short or not, I really enjoy both the anticipation and the realization of that anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way too short.

I enjoyed your original much better. I'll wait until you have several more chapters before returning.

Greybear42Greybear42over 13 years ago
Short

I love this series but I agree with the crowd I would rather see fewer chapters but each one be longer. Either way I want to see the series continue for quite some time

AeroielAeroielover 13 years ago
Long or Short....

It doesn't matter. Do it like you want to. I'm happily with you one way or another.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Delightful Fun

I guess I am a wimp, that is I read the story to enjoy and not to criticize its content...

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
I second Bruce22

Just relax and enjoy the story. While I too am disappointed in their brevity I anxiously await future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

The chapters may be short but the content within them is great. I like how the story is unfolding and can't wait to read more.

AmandaSilverAmandaSilverover 13 years ago
Great story

I think this was the funniest chapter so far. I read the very first version, and I agree with others that fewer chapters that are a little longer would be nice. But I still love this story.

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 7 years ago
What a wonderful session of couples therapy!

This was delightful. What a wonderful set of chapters that process a relationship. I'm thinking it ends well; otherwise I might be like Jeff and run because I got scared it might not. Even if it does end badly I don't want to miss all the good that comes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous