All Comments on 'Reggie and Muffy's Anal Role Play'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Amazing fantasy to subsitute the reality of anal heaven!

What craziness! -Has this SWF writer ever actually experienced the triumph of taking a large black male member fully inside her anal entrance? Even a dildo would be something worthwhile to write about, if you were only brave enough to experiment with both pain and pleasure, in finally accomplishing what all SWFs understand to be a utopian 'valhalla' of carnal activities, here on Earth. Please attempt ONE genuine Anal activity before you write 'mixed race' fictional nonsense like that again? Voted 3 BTW in sympathy, rather than empathy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whacko

To the poster below. Do you understand that this story was fiction? Do you really believe this was a real story. Hello?

The writer was writing about fictional characters. This story was not what the writer believed, but what her fictional characters believed.

Yet, no matter, you just used this wonderful story to forward your enjoyment of anal sex by bashing the story of a writer.

As a writer who writes here, we don't need readers likey you. No doubt, you've never written a story and wouldn't even begin to understand the difficulty of the writing process.

I thought this story was funny as all Hell and I gave you a 5 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap

How bout just write in normal language. I know already how uneducated backward idiots talk and use gutter language. Its not something I want to try and navagate when I read a story. It lost the entire possibility for me of being erotic with all the slang, and "Nigger" usage.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Perhaps...

Perhaps, had you read the story and not bashed it, you would have realized the need for the story line, which by the way was role play, but you didn't read far enough to realize what was happening. You were just intent on bashing my story.

Nonetheless, thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Barbara...

Andtheend is no SWF...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it

Hey, great fun and very sassy!

JuanVatoJuanVatoover 13 years ago
Interesting.

I can see how this might offend some people.

I read the "n" bomb and thought about stopping, but I did not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous