All Comments on 'LST3K Ep. 12: U Beach!'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trying hard not to wake everyone

This was hillarious!! I have tears in my eyes from trying to keep from laughing out loud. My favorite line is 'Who ran this campground - the Donner party?' Too too funny!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 13 years ago
OMG YES!

You KNOW I love these! LST3K is BACK! W@@T!!!!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years ago
Watch the wobbling weiner. You're getting hetero... Very hetero...

Hilarious. Abso-fucking-lutely hilarious.

So good, I whipped out my 14 inch schlong, and just creamed the screen. Luckily I've got dual displays. I think I shot so hard I broke the glass. I think I'll leave it that way until my ex-lesbian-cheerleader-housekeeper sees it. You know how much she loves the taste! I may have to read it again. I'm still hard and I do have two screens!!

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
get the shovels folks!!!

If you read this fast enough... In your head it sounds like Robin Williams stand up routine back when he was both funny and coked up... Go back and read it again and call me a liar... Seriously funny shit...! Too bad we have to dig him up... Lucky i have my copy of the necronomicon handy...

texlootexloo10 months ago

>>>*blows whistle* That's it! All three of you — out of the gene pool!

I have asthma and laughing hurts.... you bastard. You turned this pool of unformed excrement into a formed soft serve steaming turd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous