All Comments on 'White BBW Meat'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Just the kind of nasty slut that I would love to experience!

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
So Fucking Hot

This is a great short story. Loved it, want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature white wife loves to take 3 or 4 black stallions at one time. She is a true huge black cock slut. Usually she likes to swallow each of their loads first. Then they fill her pussy and ass with their second load. Usually one or two gives her a third. She loves it and it's a huge turn on for me to watch as well. She likes for us to 69 after they leave. That's a turn on as well. I usually ccum in her mouth in a matter of minutes as she cums several times on my face feeding me her very creamed pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BBC for me

Great story write more please it reminds me of me. I’m white married of 9 years to a great man. I’m 58 years old and have 46DD tits and still love to fuck a lot. I’m a BBC whore but husband doesn’t know well I hope he doesn’t. I’ve been fucking and sucking two black brothers for about 7 months now. Sometimes we’ll invite a friend over to. I love how they use me like a whore grabbing my hair and shoving their big cocks down my throat calling me their whore slut and bitch. Sucking them till they cum down my throat. I really love how they spank my ass hard as they fuck me. I love the feeling of their hot thick warm cum inside me. Sometime they put hickies all over big tits wanting. My husband to see . But I’ll wear turtle neck blouses till they go away. They want me to get a tramp stamp tattoo on my back to prove they own me. Yes I am thinking about it very hard . I do live the idea. After all they know I’ll do anything for me . They do own me.

SonForBBWSonForBBWabout 4 years ago
So good

Such a great story. Anytime a BBW is getting it hard up the ass, it's a good thing.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Super hot erotic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous