All Comments on 'One Night Out Ch. 01'

by Dr_Impervious

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years ago
Love The Scene

and you brought it to life so well. I am continuously impressed with your rich storytelling abilities as well as your beautifully performed pieces. Can't wait for ch 02! ;)

Forever your fan,

Raven Fox

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW WOW WOW Baby!!

This was amazing! I came so fucking hard to this. I just wish I could get fucked like that. That was amazing need part 2 faaast.

acquiescent_girlacquiescent_girlover 13 years ago
Mmmmmm...

Oh Doctor! Yet another amazing audio! I love holding back a hard orgasm until you tell me to cum mmmmmmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my!

One of my fantasies and my god, it was just wonderful....I love holding it back until I am allowed, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot!!!!

I came so hard to this! Dr_Impervious is an audio erotica master, I LOVE his work he always makes me have a good, HARD orgasm -sigh- you rock doc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another great one

love this, love you, this is another masterpiece

everyotherminuteeveryotherminuteabout 13 years ago
time after time

Every single time I touch myself to this I don't think my orgasms can get any stronger. I love your work.

InnocentAuraInnocentAuraabout 13 years ago

First of all, yessss. This pushes so many of my buttons it's ridiculous.

Second, I fucking love the way you sound when you come. I adore when my boys make some noise~

patientleepatientleeover 12 years ago
Awesome.

And in stereo. Thank you.

VexingVixenVexingVixenover 12 years ago
best audio story ever

I never fail to cum hard and fast to this recording and its sequel, keep it up, I'd love to see another like it.

sugarsweet1259sugarsweet1259almost 11 years ago
Oh my...

This is one the best audio stories I've heard yet. I loved the threesome; especially with your sexy masculine guttural groans. I can't wait to get off to it tonight! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want you

You,are so freakin sexy.Mmmmmm,your voice,sends chills through my body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take ME

Holy Shit Doc... I Fucking LOVED this one!!!! I absolutely need to get fucked like that. I came so hard just listening...I shudder to think what would happen if I would have touched myself too!!! I'll try that next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING.

You drive me absoloutely crazy with your audios. Your voice, your moans, the way you describe things, and oh god the way you sound when you cum is just mind-blowing. This audio had me dripping when you said "bitch", and I hope in the future you could swear/use degrading words more because it turns me on immensely. My legs are always trembling after listening to you. Please please post again! You are so good at this.

patientleepatientleeover 6 years ago
Still love this one.

Just posted it in my "Literotica Finds (Trust Me)" collection on Google +. I hope it gets you some attention.

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

This was ducking amazing! I love the effort you put into your production, can’t wait to hear what else you’ve done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When getting double timed at a club, I was usually taken outside at the break. Outside my orifices would be probed by one guest while the other would keep me occupied with kisses. Then they might switch procedures or decide I should suck one cock and fondle the other guy's penis. After they had cum in the parking lot, I would be escorted back into the club and led to their table. There I pretty well knew I was a "keeper" and needed to tell my girlfriends I had made arrangements to get home. Another girl would be located at some point before departing. Both she and I pretty much realized we were going to be fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous