All Comments on 'Stolen Joshua'

by Joshua888

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you can only hope

you can only hope something like the pain this author seems to like others to feel happens to a loser like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quid Pro Quo...

I had a great laugh with this story. You know why? Because it is the exact INVERSE of all the stories that a woman does the exact same thing to a man, and there are so many of them here! Now you see it with the roles reversed! The bigger dick is substituted by the tighter, slicker pussy, the real man by a real woman, the cuckold who gets to watch and serves the couple is the woman now, and the rest is exactly the same. Had a truly great laugh!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This was a very brief parody.

I hope.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
fc

What do you call a female cuck? Still don't like it

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 13 years ago
I stopped reading

when the doorbell 'ringed'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid!!!!

with a capital S...

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
Parody - I hope

The title says it all. If it wasn't a parody you need to do something to expand your human interactions with members of the opposite sex. Life doesn't work this way.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A Good Parody

Pretty good parody of what we see here. But doorbell "rang". Get an editor. But the thought was pretty good. try something in another vein.

But one commenter brought up a good question: what do you call a female cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The answer to your question is...:

"cuckquean".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

You need to write a hundred more of this type. Just expand them and make them deeper with more twists and turns. It will drive the bend over and take it kind of guys here crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not the best written, true

but I liked it anyway. About all I'm wondering now is how many of the people who are, or would be, dissing this story get all horny when the woman does it to the guy. It'd prob be A-okay with them if mary did it to Josh, but do a reverse, and watch the cuckoo feathers fly.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Same crap different play

You and JPB should get together. I didn't like the format when the rolls were reversed, this is just some guy trying to even up the cuckold score.

This isn't erotic or even consensual, just two people taking advantage of an insecure person.

If I were Mary, I'd be saying. "Fine Sohpie, you can have him! Once I take him to the cleaners in our divorce, and do you for alienationof affection, he'll have to put you out in the street to pay for me to live a life of luxury.!"

My sentiments mirrors my vote

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Yes I too hope it was a 'Parody' of all the cuck stories on this site.

As for the idea? Turn it around and have a wife or girlfriend saying and doing what the husband is doing. You get the perfect cuckold story. In this case, as someone said, you get the perfect 'Cuckqueen' story.

Still didn't I like it.

iapiiapiover 13 years ago
Hmmm

This story is a clear example of lack of erotic culture from the Literotica editors. It's clearly a netorare story , like most stories of Just Plain Bob, DanielQSteele1 and many others.

For those who don't know, netorare ( or NTR) is a story (or a game, movie, etc.) in which the main protagonist's loved one(s) is taken or seduced away from him/her ( the seduced one(s) might be willing or not, depending on which of the netorare's multiple subcategories the story is in ) . All in order to cause the reader extreme jealousy and make him/her feel helpless, frustrated and unhappy

You must have at list a small masochistic tendency to truly enjoy these stories, and it's a shame that because of mis-categorization some very good authors are robed of the recognition they deserve.

It's also equally shameful that readers who lack that masochistic tendency are tricked in reading stories that were never meant for them

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Pretty good Satire

Maybe this has been done previously, but I've not seen it. It seems an original parody! It also leaves a bad taste, as should the traditional cuckold stories that push the humiliation angle. Thanks for writing.

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
LOL

You have something against your own "Mary" and needed to vent???

Honestly, not much of a story here.

FrozenclitFrozenclitover 13 years ago
Humiliation and sexual servitude isnt just a male fetish or is it?

For those who think this is some kind of parody, why is it that male humiliation and cuckolding is a more believable fetish than an equivalent female fetish. Is it that power shift to females in sexual relationships is such that this kind of fetish is inconceivable.

Amazing to see the male patronage of this erotic website thinks that a situation like this can only be in fantasy. Wow what a bunch of losers!! FZC

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Yeah, we get it.

Trite and unconvincing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hate cuck stories where the husband is emasculated. This is the same;

but with gender reversal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A loss of precious time

please stop writing - now!

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Unbelievably Bad

At least you write well, which makes the story all the more stupid. Your not that ZaneJ writer using another name are you? If not, you two should get together and practice NOT WRITING! It's this kind of misogynistic crap that make you look like a narcissistic, insecure, sick son of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor

A waste of bytes frankly

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Utter crap

Please stop writing ... NOW !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why all the haters?

I want to give a high-five to the author for at least TRYING to create something new (or new-ish, anyway) in this category. I mean, what exactly is the big deal here? There are hundreds, if not thousands of stories in this category with the exact same plot. So what, just because the genders were reversed and the husband was stolen from his wife right in front of her in a humiliating way, suddenly cuckolding is "not okay" anymore? The only thing that wasn't a mirror image in this story was the fact that Sophie was white, not black. The fact that cuckolding is even somewhat popular to begin with disturbs me, but on top of that it's only men who should be able to "enjoy" being humiliated by their spouses with bigger (and especially blacker) cocks? Fellas, I don't know enough about psychology to even WANT to try and figure out a fucked-up double standard like that.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Whats the matter?

This is just an other cuckold story only the sexes reversed. All the people that love the husband getting shit on should also like this story.

Fine, the writing is so-so a little on the formula side, but so are 95% of the Loving Wives stories (Who in hell came up with that definition of Loving?).

Do I like it no. I have seen to many marriages destroyed by cheating to find it erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amaizing!!

well done, good writing and amazing idea for a story. I am always looking to read this kind of things but unfortunately they are not so common. keep writing more stories!!

ForeShadowForeShadowabout 13 years ago
Why Would People...

Why would people bother reading the entirety of a story that they have some sort of a problem with and then feel compelled to shit all over a guys hard work? NO ONE FORCED YOU TO READ THIS STORY. If you don't like it, why subject yourself to the experience and then needlessly discourage someone for the unwitting crime of not writing what you want to read? It's just stupid and needlessly cruel.

I enjoyed this story for what it was. I like the Reverse Cuckold (not a accurate definition but close) genre, and there are precious few stories in it. My only real complaints are that I wish it was longer so as to spend more time on the set-up, that there was a little more description of everyone to build a clearer picture, and that the ending needed a little more "OMPH!" It seems like Mary gave up entirely too easy without any sort of prompting. Sophie's dominance needed to be more firmly established. Overall, though, a solid and enjoyable effort, with some themes I'd like to see explored (I really like the idea of the mistress enslaving the wife in some way, as you've done here... it's something you don't see often even in this genre).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
something different

thats just it! it was different and I enjoyed it. Very well written. Hard to find story. Thank you Joshua888

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slap!

Good story. Hard to take. While I sympathize with the 'boring sex life' comment, I would have had her leave the wedding ring and grab all the money and go. Better yet, have Mary be the one to have provided for Josh and walk away, leaving him nothing but the new wife.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Wait till their asleep

and use a sharp knife on him and viola, no more dick to fuck with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Super hot!

I LOVED this story!! In my fantasies, I want to be Mary. Humiliated by having to watch my husband choose another woman over me. I want to be cry bitter tears as I'm forced to watch them in the throes of ecstasy together, knowing he wants her more than he wants me. Twisted, I know, but I love it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No matter.

Once the wife gets through with the husband in court, she'll get the ring back (if for no other reason than to pawn it) at least 50% of their money and some nice alimony if he still has a job. Of course she could bury his job and the bitch's job too by suing the company they work for as most companies have policies against that sort of thing. So in the end she has the ring, the money and he's out of a job. I wonder how his idea to share his wife is working out for him now. What a moron.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

he is a piece of sucking shit.

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
What the fuck did I just read?

What a piece of shit story, knife the husband in the cock and slash that bitch in the cunt. What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Giant pile

Of nothing good. Probably could sue him for theft when he removed the ring. Judges and juries take a dim view of that particular action. She should take out her vengeance in the courtroom. Make hubby and the "other" woman pay big time. Living well is the best reward. Not that it could make up for the writing in this sorry tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Talk about hostile takeover!

Wow, that's messed up! Just leave his sorry butt! In a couple years when he's gained a few pounds and she's spent his half of the divorce settlement she'll leave him for the next stud. Then he'll come crawling back begging for her and she can hire him as a house maid! Some guys give the rest of us such a bad rap. Treat your wife like a queen and you'll be happy the rest of your life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Glorious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I never found anything in this genre till now, so thanks for writing it, I loved it. All the elements were perfect, but I would have liked a little more build up. Keep writing. Don't let the negative comments bring you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!

Please keep writing in this style. I really enjoy this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...

She spikes their drinks with rat poison and stages their bodies to look like a double suicide...

Or divorces him and gets tons of money... women always win in divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Mary needs to kick the cunt out and cut hubby's balls off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
About as dumb as I have EVER seen here...

Don't quit your day job...

...not sure what you THOUGHT the point of this story was supposed to be, but whatever it was, you didn't make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Here's the ending...

Mary felt shame but also inner peace and calm, she went to the downstairs closet and retrieved a shotgun her father gave her for protection, loaded it with ammunition and climbed the stairs. Entering her bedroom, she found her husband as Sophie rode him with an almost-anger like passion.

Mary put the barrel to the back of Sophie's head and pulled the trigger, taking them both out with one shot, "treat me like a bitch, will you?".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

Perhaps you would be better at photography.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This mess makes no sense at all. Mary is just as pathetic as any male cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous