All Comments on 'Living with the Decision'

by petuchi10

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Very lusty, erotic and sexy - something a little different.

Maybe I could write an essay as to why I like this story but, saying I 'like it' is enough detail. As a reader, I don't propose to divine what you the author should write; I'd like it to be a surprise so that my ego doesn't get in the way. Boy: Talk about 'Living With The Decision'; that decision! However petuchi10, I am looking forward to more il-LUST-rious writing about Max, Melanie, and their relatives. You seem to know what you're doing... keep going!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story and in the genre that I love

I would love to read more of their summer vacation with her sister and her sisters girls.

With her stud of a son filling her pussy as much as he wants, she'll be leaving wet spots on the furniture when she sets down.

Now that's a thought that is very erotic, cum running out of her swollen pussy lips, leaving residue on the chairs.

Thanks for the good read, and I hope to see a continuation of this good story

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Escelade:

Is a Cadillac, not a chevy.

JuanVatoJuanVatoover 13 years ago

The intro was strong, I liked it. Just like working out, the more you do it, the better it gets. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lame lame lame just like your mom and ur tiny dick

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a20 days ago

Unusual story that could not possibly happen under any circumstances. This is more fiction than fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous