All Comments on 'Exposed Wife'

by President_Vlad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, how sick.

A braindead wimp husband and hia slut wife. What a marriage, I guess they belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I disagree.

I thought it was kind of a hot story.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
"I need fucking." "My cunt needs cocks."

Do people really speak like this? Maybe, but it didn't click for me: sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
watchers only

My wife and I love expose each other to other and love to fuck and have mutual oral sex for them and watch them too, but no swapping. My wife loves to demonstrate her technique of sucking my cock and letting it gush out of her mouth and licking it all up and swallowing it. Turns everyone on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

More stories please. I once exposed my wife, and she unknowingly assisted. She was in the local hospital ER. She was dressed only in a hospital gown, no panties. She thrashing around and covers fell away to expose her very hairy pussy. I look through the room window, to find the security officer, sitting so he could watch. We made I contact, and I never covered her unless someone other than him as near. I could see a huge bulge, when he finally walked away. To bad my wife could not have shared the event. I even exposed her ass and tits!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We started a bit like that

My wife and I got a bit pissed and sexed up at a club. We found ourselves taking home another couple and in no time at all my wife was letting him fuck her in front of me. His wife then slipped off her knickers and came and straddled me where I lay on a settee. Next thing I knew I was several inches deep in her pussy.

We enjoyed that night so much we now pick up other couples whenever we can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
arse ?

how very sad . reading what was looking to be a great story only have it ruend by the stupidity of a made up word. what is a arse? if you can't face the reality of the word ass why waist the readers time. arse ? get a life.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

Just a little too coarse for my liking 'winking arsehole' and all. I liked the idea but sex is nice not dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long before we married we swapped with others all friends and i even got to have same room sex with her sister as she had sex with her sisters boyfriend. We continue to swap only with couples we are comfortable with and nothing as hot as watching my now wife in a steamy 69 with another girl while i am also balls deep in one and another guy balls deep in the other girls anus. My wife and her sister both love dp with a cock in pussy and one in ass. To be honest i love balls to balls contact as well and my wife has asked me if the situation was right would i suck a guys cock while she watched and i said yes. I can imagine how hot it would be to suck a cock while my wife and sister watch and i get erect just thinking about it and am looking forward to doing it soon.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars, I love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a start off, you can’t shave a vagina. You need to do some research about a woman’s sexual organs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous