All Comments on 'Safe Sex Starts at Home Ch. 03'

by JT_Stone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please keep up

love the slow build please keep this story going to the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great so far

CFNM and mother-son are an awesome combo. I hope you stretch out mother's nudity and penetration for awhile. Love to read about her giving several handjobs and blowjobs before the story goes the way of most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

really hottt #3...especially your hottt description of carol washing david..telling us all about every inch of his stud jock body...especially his legs/glutes/quads/etc...just wish for women/moms like myself..carol continued down to david's biggg muscled jock barefeet..although rarely mentioned in stories like this..for many of us.. our sons' large size jock barefeet are a biggg turn-on...perhaps as you advance the story..carol will also realize this..and totally show david what a turn-on his are for her..thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Half time report

I presume that if this story continues, this will be about the half time report. We are all lathered up and ready to proceed. Hopefully the mother son will have a hot fruition to their liaison. Hopefully, the story won't end as some seem to prefer, with mere foreplay as opposed to the 'main course' of sex which is, oddly, sex...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story but still has short chapters

I think it's time for her to finally submit to her son.

Even a young guy that is as naive as this boy is described to be would, be taking the situation in hand and move their relationship to where he is the dominate partner.

Mom is ripe for the plucking, and her son should pluck her pussy to be his.

Thanks for the chapter

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Torture!

This is an excellent pace of build-up. I REALLY want the mother to FINALLY give in. However, I am a little curious as to how much more the torture will continue.

Great suspence!

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 13 years ago
Wow! Hot and descriptive.

Love the detailed erotic description of her hands all over his body. You make the clinical terms quiver with sensuality! I also like the teasing (of the reader) as she continues to deny herself. Looking forward to reading the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

well describe but need mothers nudity, specially her ass.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Not bad, but the orgasms description and its the aftermath are a little weak. Adding more dialogue between mother and son would certainly help.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot but short. Just as you get a good jerk off rhythm going the story ends breaking any momentum you might have gotten toward cumming. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too Quick

You are barely getting into an interlude when you end it. You almost never let them speak and particularily him. She would not go this slow. When Mother made up her mind to take this step, she would know that masturbation would not be enough. They need to be able to talk about what they are doing and she needs to ask him what he needs from her and how he really feels about her. Mother getting into the shower still in her nightie really removes this from the realm of believability. This is unsafe sex as it will simply send him out into the world aware of his Mother only barely trying to satisfy him and his growing need and his desire to be a good son and stick to the agreement he made with his Mother. Soon his desire for her and his sexual frustration will come to the point that his word will no longer be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This kid is an idiot, if my mother offered me that deal the first thing I wound have asked was how far was she was willing to go because any thing less than sex and I would have said no deal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
when it comes to her boy's Adonis-like body, Carol is a wise mother indeed

I love how she pays close manual attention to David's heavy hanging balls as well as his magnificent cock, long and fat and reaching for the sky. A mom cupping and cuddling her boy's balls is one of the sweetest gestures I can imagine, and it calls attention to his young male virility--all that warm creamy semen waiting in his hot young balls. Yet Carol doesn't neglect her son's cute boyish butt, caressing and massaging it and even sticking a finger up her kid's ass. She's an artist, working on her own personal David in love and lust. I can't wait for her big strong son to fuck the living shit out of his mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 (5)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a22 days ago

This is a good series. I admire the control the son has displayed. Why he does not say something is beyond me. He is psychologically and emotionally to know what he wants. He is old and mature enough to open the conversation. The mother knows what both of them want and desire but she refuses to have the conversation. She know they love and respect each other. She already accepts her son as a sexuam being. So far the mother has demonistrated that only humans createe artifical boundaaries as to love. Love has no boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous