All Comments on 'Party'

by Algonquin Twit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
maybe he should find a school close enough so he could live at home.

With a mother like he has, why would he need to look for a girlfriend?

I think they need to do more than just talk after the party is over, she should wake up the next morning with a sore pussy thats full of her son's cum.

Thanks for the story, maybe the author will write another chapter on this concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
next Chapter

Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel?

Chapter 2 please.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Nice quickie!

Where oh where do I begin? This story was written in a hell of a rush.

Nothing wrong with a brief snapshot of how good things happen spontaneously without tons of buildup, but I'm left wanting more here.

You do a good job of painting the scene of a college party, you even have mom state her motivation for the blowjob, in case we had any doubt. I like the son's hesitation and halfhearted attempts to get mom to respect his boundaries. I like how the GF freaks and bails and IMHO that's excellent writing.

I'd really like to see where things go in Ch. 2. Every author's got a different story to tell, but I like some emotion behind the boinking in both the mom and son's cases. XXXcellent work! Keep 'em cummin'!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Oh boy.

I can't WAIT to see this talk. I just wonder was is going to happen at this party. That is the title after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with his girlfriend

They're both freaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
His girlfriend should know what a man expects, and do it for him, because that's what he wants?

Who is this guy, King Shit of Turd Mountain? He should be grateful that a girl is willing to be seen in public with his ugly ass, and he should be glad for whatever she's prepared to give him; just because she's his girlfriend doesn't mean she's bound by law to blow him or fuck him just because that's what he thinks he's due. You're a chauvinist pig, and your story sucks like shit through a straw. No stars, this story is complete crap, from a crap writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous