All Comments on 'Night Moves'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish I was your husband

If my wife ever climbed over me like you did your old man, I wouldn't give a shit who or what she had been dreaming about before.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.

So good, so juicy Marie. You do make me hard...really, really hard. You know I think of you that way often, then somehow the hard on goes away. What's that called when a guy has an erection and he does something and it goes away? Don't tell me; it'll come to me.

I can't get over your ability to communicate those little things that go on in a person's mind when they are in a situation that both makes them nervous and excites them. One place is where you say you talked a good game and when it was time to “put up or shut up” you shut up. I imagine that would be so very true (is “very true” truer than just true?) for so many.

So you think you want to fuck me too? We've not discussed that even in private before, just talked of you sucking me. Nor have you ever mentioned your magnificent “meat curtains.” Makes me wonder what else you have hidden in the sweet little body and dirty, dirty mind I don’t know about…yet. More in private.

You write so very, very well Marie. I so very hope (is that even a phrase? how does one “very hope” yet I know what I mean) you continue.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope your husband knows you dream.

Of a man with a bigger cock than his. And that he happens to be black. Well your husband did cheat on you didn't he? So he has it coming doesn't he. When you meet up with Blaine, which you will or someone like him, don't forget those condoms. You don't know where Blaines or anyone elses cock has been do you? So when you meet those black men or Blaine himself. Practice safe sex. You might be a little too old to start pushing a pram around with a black rugrat in it.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 13 years ago
Like reading your diary

I've found your two stories to be excellent diversions from the usual fare here. It's like being inside of a woman's mind, and you take us on these little flights of fantasy. I for one look am already looking forward to the next peek inside of your mind. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Timing is everything.....

and yours was perfect !!!!!! Another great creative submission.

Don

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous