All Comments on 'Whore Daughter'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

i read the whole damn thing and it was really good, i hope there's a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

there def needs to be a continuation of this one

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Gute Idee

Ich konnte zwar nicht jedes einzelne Wort übersetzen, was aber auch nicht unbedingt nötig war, um die Geschichte zu verstehen. Die Handlung ist plausibel, wenn auch etwas unwahrscheinlich, aber dafür sehr geil.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Hot and nasty!!. Thanks for sharing.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 7 years ago
short annd to the point.

I enjoyed this story. You haven't cared much for some of mine but I give credit to you for an erotic short story here. Well done!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Hmm..

Dad shouldn't have to make an appointment now, but now they BOTH have info to hold over each other. Of course, her being the 'wild child' is Mom going to believe her, if she was to ever 'out' her Dad? ...Oh, The things he could do...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The last to know

A father doesn’t always know what his daughter is doing...

In this case he was happy to find out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good words

Good story. And the use of words such as 'the whore' and 'prostitute' is good as describing the young lady, making points as to what she is and is doing, not simply his daughter but a whore for both they're enjoyment and money.

SilmarillionSilmarillionover 2 years ago

Methinks Carly/Carmen has given a whole new meaning to the term Sugar Daddy.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

What a surprise a father who is unaware of his daughters situation, both parties should have retired but both would have lost face, daddies girl became daddies partner.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

What a delicious way for dad to augment his daughter's college expenses . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous