All Comments on 'My Promiscuous Wife'

by master3105

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Wow.......!

Fantastic yet very sexy story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It!

Wonderful story. Post the other stories in any section you wish, we'll find them. Thankfully, she had a husband who understood and brought her out of her fears. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it ... thank you for sharing it

I enjoyed it. Just ignore the comments from people who haven't the sense to stop reading that which they disapprove of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic

Rubbed myself silly reading this - what a great understanding husband you are. Your wife sounds so deliciously sexy - a little like mine. Jo is a doctor - she is usually very shy but recently she's become smokin' hot. She has the sexiest ass I have ever seen and just seeing her bend over in her panties makes me nearly explode. Anyway last week I saw her exposing herself to a group of guys who are putting the finishing touches to a building opposite our apartment. I was shocked and turned on all at the same time. Jo stood in front of our large bedroom window clad in her sexiest black panties and matching bra blowing kisses at these hunky builders while I watched steathily from a crack in our bedroom door. Then encouraged by their lustful responses she removed her bra and stasrted rubbing her nipples, wetting her fingers to make them even more erect. I crept downstairs a little upset but with a huge erection. How long has this been going on for I thought. Then yesterday I decided to surprise her by picking her up from the hospital. As I approached her office, down deserted late night corridors, I heard voices - at first I was okay with this as I knew Jo had arranged to see Mark and Jason two drug reps that had been badgering for weeks about some new product, but because she has such a busy day this was the only time she could get together with them. As I got closer to her office the voices became blurred and sounded more like moans, sexy grunts and groans. For a moment I was paralyzed with anxiety, but as I drew closer and saw my wife bent over her desk, skirt above her waist, panties round her ankles and two guys massaging her exposed double DD tits and tushy, I felt my cock stiffen. Torn between jealousy and desire I got as close as I could without being spotted to watch the drama unfold. Jo turned round and said to Mark - a 6ft 2 barrel chested, gorgeous hunk of a bloke and about ten years younger than my wife's 40 years - 'I'm going to take your belt off Mark, then your trousers, then I'm going to free your and suck it dry while you (she turned to Jason who was if anything even more good looking than Mark) Jason, at this point her red painted lips met Jason's and she drove forcefully her tongue into his mouth, are going to take your cock and drive it into me from behind until I explode with pleasure.' Jo quickly removed their attire, both guys had cocks to die for, meaty eight inches with which I would never be able to compete. I swallowed hard, but not as hard as Jo as she climbed up on her desk and wrapped her lips around Mark's huge monster of a cock, "Wow this is awesome' she said coming up for her as Jason rammed her from behind. Soon the three of them were screaming with pleasure, Jo took Mark's cock and started rubbing it as she cried out 'Oh yeah, oh Jason you stub fuck me big boy,' he did as he was told and Jo put Mark's cock back in her mouth. by now I had my own cock out and was rubbing it furiously. I was, despite my obvious jealousy, ridiculously turned on by my hot sexy wife, I'd never seen her like this before...suddenly I heard a noise down the corridor, I saw a security guard going through the first set of double doors and in a moment he would be through the second and discover all of us. I couldn't warn Jo so I zipped my jeans up and made it to the emergency exit just in time...outside my head was spinning my sexy wife Jo was more hot and sexiever than I'd ever imagined but could I cope with it. Two hours later she arrived home in a taxi. I could smell the fragance of sex on her as soon as she walked in..she kissed me passionately and then said 'Meet me in the bedroom in ten minutes.' Speechless I simply nodded. I paced the floors downstairs jealousy eating away at me but then I heard her shout, "up you come big boy.' I virtually ran up the stairs ...Jo was lying on the bed dressed in a stunningly sexy black basque with stockings and those same black knickers. 'Come here hubby, smell my sex" I obliged feeling my cock beginning to harden, ''What can you smell?' "It smells like cum' I said quietly. 'Now don't get upset sweetheart you know how much you've longed for me to become a sexual erotically charged temptress and secretly you have like the thought of me having an uncontollable appetite. it then emerged that she knew all along I was watching that only encouraged her wanton cravings and she told me after I left the security guard joined in. She said I was to take off my clothes and there was no mistaking how turned on I was. I ate her pussy and tasted the cum of the three hunks who had taken my wife not once, or twice but three times - she said I am to serve her more like this and I can't wait. I climaxed as she told me her final act in her office was taking all 3 guys cocks into her mouth at once. Fucking amazing!!

Maybe you and Brad and George and Russell would like to take my hot wife next. She got more turned on by your story than I did. My doctor wife wants hard cocks. I think the guys from the building site are coming over tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the last commentator.

W.T.F? What drugs are you taking?

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Even one of the comments is Hot!

I just read this post again. I still think it is very erotic, but the 'fuckingfantastic' comment could and should be it's own post. Amazing! Thanks again for posting this sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am so horny

Thanks so much for posting this story. I can only wish that my husband would allow me to be a slut like this. I need to be gang banged so bad.

The previous commenter just made me wet my panties all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very fascinating.

I watched an old Helen Hunt movie the other night, where one guy said, "I don't know why I should worry about my wife's past when I never worry about mine. Another comment was, "Hard to understand a woman, the bad ones are such a bother and the good ones are such a bore. Then I'll add, Couples that play together stay together...

(Happy adventures to you!)

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 9 years ago
Wife dream

After years of marriage I also found out my wife was a slut before I met her. I'd love to watch her be a slut again. She has told me stories and I get so hard when she tells me how guys used her. I'd love to chat with others about this, males, females or couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Pure trash, belongs in the trash can.

shazaam100shazaam100over 8 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I loved how this lucky husband found out that the woman he married and loves is so much more than he realized. I am truly jealous that all turned out so well. I'd give anything to have the same kind of woman and situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing... absolutely nothing beats a slutty wife

My wife missed her slutty days and when I told her I was cool with her fucking other guys, well, she went wild. She loves music and concerts and has probably fucked more musicians than any other type. She also has a soft spot for firemen. She has fucked almost every one in our local station.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 5 years ago
baadd girls like.. mee

her past is lots like mine..except I started in 6th grade:).. and was 16 when I was the all weekend frat house fucktoy at my older sisters college!! Yup..i told hubby and am ready to..be what I was born for again!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow Chrissy

Being 16 in the 6th grade sounds about right. You are as full of shit as master(bater).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A loving couple had a problem and found a fantastic solution! Congratulations and well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous