All Comments on 'Dildo Designer'

by Beatnic_jazzman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's hardly illustrated

#justsaying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pictures?

Everybody uses words to illustrate their stories, but Illustrated usually means pictures enclosed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great till the end.

I really liked most of the story, especially the slow build up. Unfortunatly right as they got into bed, it just felt like you quit. At that point it just felt like you gave up on the story and wrote a two paragraph ending where you should have had at least two or three more pages of story. Dissapointing when you could have gone in so many fun directions. An erotic session while she body paints him, secretly watching the test subjects at the dildo factory, having her become a test subject, taking the body paint models into public for exibitionsim, or at least giving justice to their romantic endevors at the end of this story.

I think you have talent, but I think you gave up.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Good story but wrong category.

No illustrations. .?? The story developed very well. However, it ended abruptly. All that wonderful sexual tension building up to - they got into bed - the end. You need to put more into the ending, maybe another chapter. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PHONEY

LAST TIME I LOOKED IN THE DICTIONARY ILLUSTRATED MEANS WITH PICTURES. I MUST HAVE MISSED THEM IN THIS STORY. I DON'T KNOW HOW STORIES GET ON THE ILLUSTRATED SECTION WITHOUT ANY PICTURES. TOTAL SCAM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liar, this has no illustration.

senior69senior693 months ago

Look up the definition of illustrated. It means with pictures. DUH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous