All Comments on 'Changing Swimsuits'

by TheRhymer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wtf?

what unbelievable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
must be from arkansas

.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
Wow-Excellent

Never mind the other comments you are absolutely correct as long as your consenting adults, there's nothing they can do about it anymore. It'a all legal everywhere. Great story just extend the story a bit more this was just a little short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
???

She screamed 'through an organism?'......so, what, a tree, cow, fish?.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huh????

I noticed the first comment said, "wtf?", but just let me make it amply clear for everyone: WHAT THE FUCK?????

TheRhymerTheRhymerover 13 years agoAuthor
Oops...

The "organism" comment has merit at least...my apologies. Amazing what two little letters can do to a word/sentence/story!

The rest of you...thanks for playing.

Rhymer

TheRhymerTheRhymerover 13 years agoAuthor
Also...

Thanks for your comment, MrPervy. I appreciate it, and you had the guts to leave your actual name, which was great!

Rhymer

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 13 years ago
.

Not too bad but i prefer the sexy, Playboy-type mom that most stories have. :-))

Rhymer, i can tell you why many don't leave their names on here when commenting. One is that some don't have accounts. The other, and this is my case, is that i've left criticism of stories (constructive, btw) and i get nasty replies by most authors. So, if that's many of them want to be, i'll leave anon comments.

Just sayin'.

hulvamulvahulvamulvaover 13 years ago
A good effort. Well apprieciated

I like a story that gets down to business right away, but there wasn't enough build up even for me. That lack of build up and development lends to implausibility for me, which can some times be frustrating.

I LOVE that you described the mom's body as a little on the thick side, and would have appreciated an even more detailed description of how she looked in the bikini. You had a good thing going with that bikini and then you ripped it off her so quickly. Play with it. Pop a tit out of one cup and let it swing. That's hot.

All in all, I like your general take on things. Keep the stories coming.

TavernerTavernerover 13 years ago
Hot in an off-beat way

This story is hot, but it is not your typical story of a drop-dead gorgeous MILF and a guy with a humungous tool, although she does refer to it as a horse-cock at one point. What you have done is create a story that is believeable, but hot, while having a touch of eccentric humour about it. That takes talent. Also, I love your descriptions of the sex, that are so detailed and realistic, but flavoured with unexpectedly funny comments like, "showering her cervix with incestuous come."

Excellent, but in ways you don't expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a little bit rushed

I enjoyd tour story... but it was rushed through the sed part a bit...what were you tryin to do? Keep your wife/ girlfriend from finding out you write this stuff cuz she came home earlier than you edpected? That was meant as a joke so i hope you arnet offended or anything...i just want to give some constructive critism... this is hard writing without a computer...im using a pandigital...so sorry for spelling errors... id use word and then copy and past so that there are as few mistakes in spelling and grammer as possible. I hope you have a good day and a good life...work on your writing and you will get better...id also make it so people know that your looking for constructive critism, good or bad, so that you can make stories for certain groops of people and/or ones that is for making evryone happy. But thats only for if you want that...so i hope to be reading your stories soon...think about what i said and enjoy your life and writing

- A.

P.S. The A doesnt stand for anonymous..its my actual first initial

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"What a horse-cock!" his mother said happily, when she saw her boy's big hard on

This is a brilliant story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer! The son is a 20-year-old, so naturally his hot young balls are working overtime. When he sees his mother's mature voluptuous curves displayed in her bikini he gets hard, and like the bold lad he is he makes no move to hide his hard on from his mother--why the heck should he? After all this is his own mom! She has the right to see her boy hard! Instead, he pushes the bikini bottom aside, to gaze on his own mother's cunt (shaved smooth), the best thing a boy can ever see. After snacking on the same delectable cunt he came out of, he's ready for the main event. He tosses his shorts and proudly shows his mother his powerful prick--mom LOVES it and calls it a damn horse-cock--and he shoves it up between his mother's legs, where every son's dick belongs. Now he's in a frenzy, getting ready to flood his own mother twat with what he's got stored for her in his big loaded balls. Sure, he says, he'll give his mom his babies, and when they're old enough, he'll fuck them too, the girls' tight cunts and the boys' tight asses as well--spurting his rich creamy seed up ALL the family holes! Here's one young guy, totally into family fucking, who knows just what to do with what nature gave him--his glorious horse-cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked your story, but...

why did you have to include any mention of the mother giving birth nine months later. There's noting erotic about a child caught in that environment. Yeah, there are some guys with out of control egos that might be stoked to consider themselves a virle he-man because they knocked their mothers up, but unless the reader is one of those ego driven guys, it's lame.

Other than that, it was a fun read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I did not like the last 7 or 8 paragraphs. Without them, this would have been a five-star story. The way it is, i gave it a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

I had a major, major crush on my mother. I was obsessively infatuated with her Rubenesque body. My sexual fixation with her ass, the love handles covering her hips, & her magnificent thighs was obsessive.

Men found her sexy in spite of (or perhaps because of) her shapely figure.

She flirted with men whenever she got a compliment or was paid attention to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Family sex is the best sex

The only thing I love more than fucking my mom and sister, is fucking my mom and sister while my dad fucks my ass. You wouldn't believe how much more intense your orgasm is when you feel a hot cock filling your ass with cum, as you cream your mom's pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Short and very erotic. I like the guilt free dom role of the son. He has the equipment and he knows what he wants and how to get it. And she knows it too. Otherwise she would not have come to him to show him her new bikini and seek his approval. Which mother does this until she is secretly perving on her son and wants to have a sexual relationship with him. And the ease and unembarrased way she accepts him proves my point. And bearing his child-that must have been a real kick to her.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a20 days ago

This story is fun. For a short story, this was good. The character of the mother was developed - she is a normal appearing 45 year old mother. Normally, I like characters that are physically and psychologically developed. I like plots that are logically developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous