All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 07'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
mack32mack32over 13 years ago

love this series keep it coming.

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28over 13 years ago
Just Fantastic

I love this series, I have to say that it is one of the best on here, keep up the good work!

ezekiel69ezekiel69over 13 years ago
Awesome

I love the voice's comments that are made! Great impression of what everyone is probably thinking! Keep 'em coming.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035over 13 years ago
I hear a voice and it says this is a good story

I am with everyone else, the voice makes the the story pretty awesome. Its good but the voice adds humor. I look forward to this every morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vacation

Jerry in Washinton State, USA - Going on vacation brings out a lot of possibilities. Like most your readers, I was hoping Mike and Sarah would finally fuck, but I figured there would be some interruption. You wrote the scene well where Emma realizes she's jealous and wants Mike as her lover. I did notice one oops in the "almost fucking" scene. Sarah tells Mike how much she appreciates his new relationship with Danni, but you accidentally call Danni "Sarah". That oops is understandable - most writers have done that in their stories when they have several characters. Back to a comment on Chapter 2, I neglected to mention how much I loved your turn of phrase "It was like he was living near a PMS tornado in an estrogen hurricane, desperately trying not to get swept away ..." - very nicely written. Of course, I look forward to what surprises you have in store for everyone during the vacation. I agree with other readers' comments - your story is excellent but Mike's voice within his head pushes the story into the outstanding category!!

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 13 years ago
Vacation

Vacation sounds interesting, just wonder if Mike realizes that mean all of his sisters in (hopefully) very skimpy swimsuits, and other arousing ideas. Question, am I the only one that agrees with the voice, well sometimes.

Tomba56Tomba56over 13 years ago
Keep it up

This story is fast becoming one of my all-time favorites. It started a little light but I thought the premise was intriguing so I continued on. It Just keeps getting better with each new chapter. I love the tease and the interplay between the characters. The voice in his head is really driving this story forward. Keep it coming, looking forward to much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent once again

First thing I look for whenever I come on is an update to this story. Great work... just wish the chapters were longer as I just want to keep on reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Minor mistake

Sarah talks about being glad about Danni and Mike being close and accidentally refers to Danni as Sarah.

Loving the series though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bra size

what bra size is each of the sisters?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Good Job

who cares what bra size imagine whats best for your mental picture of the girls. I love Emma catching him with Sarah great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shouldn't this read "Danni?"

"I know this is a totally different topic, but I just wanted you to know, I really appreciate how sweet you're being with Sarah. She's been through a lot ..."

I think "Danni" is the intended person since this was Sarah speaking.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Gotta say.......

Best line EVER:

"Ate at the crab shack, ordered the furburger, enjoyed a nice side of snatch, gone muff diving, munched carpet, sunk your tongue into a nice hot steaming bowl of sardine sau..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bra size

I can just guess, but based on the descriptions I would peg Beth as being a DD or maybe even an E, Sarah as a D, Danni as a C and Emma as a B or smaller.

That is how I view them, anyway.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
As I said before...

Inner Mike is an ever lewder version of Bob the skull from the Dresden Files, if such a thing is possible.

PlanetdustPlanetdustalmost 12 years ago
Nice build up to things to cum (PUN INTENDED)

WOW CAN'T STOP READING THIS!

Squall913Squall913over 11 years ago
Am I the only one...

...who hears his inner voice as Vegeta from DBZ? If i am, try it. It makes this even more hilarious.

@Mentalcase, in case you see this, good job on the story! I've been pulled right along. All the charaters are distinct, and your writing is good enough that it being omniscient third-person didn't make me put it down.

A couple of small errors here and there, but hardly enough for me to nitpick about. Thanks for sharing the story.

tredj99tredj99over 10 years ago
YEAH

teell em to come on down to good old grand cayman

and btw its the cayman islands not the grand cvaymans

grand cayman is the biggest of the 3 islands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong name

"...I really appreciate how sweet you're being with Sarah."

Should say

"...I really appreciate how sweet you're being with Danni."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better than my Girlfriend

omg yassssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just realized...

The voice is the horny, impatient reader of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Lol to the last poster! Thats too fucking funny, and true! Mikes the whiny assed whipped wishy-washy pussy douche and we're the voice telling him to grow a pair, man up and quit acting like a fucking twelve year old over hormoned boy whose afraid he's going to get cooties! Rofl!

I havent read this in a while and have missed it, but had almost forgotten how much I hated the dude and his fucked up ass the first half (or better) of the story! Lol.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Wish I had 4 sexy virgin sisters

Oh damn I wish I had sisters to fuck who cares about incest I would marry them and have kids with them. Yeah!!!

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

ok yes i would just fuck them to but any one reading this story more than one time would becuse it is evedently a fetish of ours but not every one is not ashamed/embaresed about this paticulir twist just because of the social stigatisum that goes with it

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago
ok incest joke for all of you

what does a virgin in Arkansa say when she looses her virginity ok dad get off me i need a smoke

AmbrosiasterAmbrosiasteralmost 7 years ago
Small error

I'm reading the whole series, and I totally love it! I'll comment when I'll have read it fully. But I found a small error in this one:

"I know this is a totally different topic, but I just wanted you to know, I really appreciate how sweet you're being with **Sarah**. She's been through a lot and needs someone strong to cling to. I'd never have thought that you two could be so close."

I think it's not "Sarah" here, but Danni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Short

Your chapters are way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Mike must have a brain tumor pushing in the wrong spot or something, lol! Almost got caught, doesn't lock the door and go back to fucking his sister, moron! Lol.

Worst case scenario, all your sisters catch you fucking Sarah, they get angry, pissed etc. you keep fucking her (till you finish then, and later on too!) because you two want to, and hey, the cats out of the bag so not like the family is going to unsee it, lol. They'll be angry for a while, then just mad, then neutral, then talking to you both again, then accepting it, then (if not already, of course) horny and jealous, then trying to trip your dick into them, because fair is fair brother! Not like they'd call the cops, give them pictures and send you to prison, lol.

This story prolly ranks (think Ive read all but the last chapter or two, cant remember, wanted to reread it again anyway!) in my top ten on the site of fun multi-chapter reads. If he wasn't such an angry, hostile, reverse of the average guy pussy, it would make my top five! Hehe. He's one of those characters that you don't know if you love to hate him or hate to love him. I won't give the story away, but for an oddball teaser... If I were Sarah, at a point later in the story I'd tie him face down on his bed and with all the girls watching, whip his ass good to punish him!! You'll figure out why soon enough, hehe!

doompwnrdoompwnralmost 5 years ago
Typos in middle

Just after Emma listens through the door there are several real bad typos.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd read

3 words "Emma & Anal"

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th Read &...

At this point if I hadn’t read this before and didn’t know what was coming I would say it would be best for Mike to lose his virginity with Emma because they’re twins and then he can fuck Danni next because of the love they end up having.... I probably didn’t explain myself the best lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

too repetitive and linear ...no suspense, plot or buildup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've got a typo, I suspect you mean 'Danni' and not 'Sarah'... ""I know this is a totally different topic, but I just wanted you to know, I really appreciate how sweet you're being with Sarah."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been waiting for the green eyed monster to emerge. Women don't share men well, and sisters are the worst. I await reading how you deal with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8304 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES