All Comments on 'Louise's Nylon Slip Seduction'

by slipman2010

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Nice little erotic story.

Nothing overwhelming but erotic and sexy. Most stories centered around lingerie are about panty theives and the consequences of being caught, but this was refreshingly different for a change. I'm surprised that no one else commented on this little ditty. Keep on writing. I think that one day, you'll really shock your readers with a tale that will surely grab them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Slip lover

Nice and to the point but would love to read more adventures now that they have found their love of slips and each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs More

Needs at least another chapter. Slips are my favourite piece of women's clothing, they are so erotic. Never thought of two women enjoying them too, so I'd like to read more on this topic. there should be another chapter here, describing the love-making that ensued, and where the mother-daughter relationship goes. The father (unless mother is a widow) or a brother could be brought into the story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

needs further chapters to show how their sexual relationship blossoms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Pity there had not been a follow up chapter. Excellent story. Can we have more like this story ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous