All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
NastyMilf69NastyMilf69over 13 years ago

Please continue it was incredibly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please, please

we want....

you to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

hope to see more of this story soon

marklionmarklionover 13 years ago
Good Storyline!!

I hope you continue this storyline between the older woman and the babbysitter. I'd like to see what you do with the storyline and how the older woman shares her with her lesbian friends.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 13 years ago
Great start

Very good narrative and build up of the seduction. I even liked the shout out to your own story, "The Complete Submission"! Please continue the series, perhaps with her seducing other young women. My only recommendation is that you spend more time on the actual sex between the two women. You're writing of this part of your stories is very good, so just provide a little more of it.

LordWarlockLordWarlockover 13 years ago
Great Storyline!!!

Keep going anxious to see how far the older woman will bring the babysitter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A fine start

Nice build up & seduction, plenty of possibilities for progression & further submissions.

BBQman43BBQman43over 13 years ago
More.......

Nice start to a great story. Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bedding the Cheerleader

Now that you have the babysitter, use your computer skills to fulfill her dream about bedding the cheerleader.

pmk223pmk223over 13 years ago
lovely

My first ever comment on a story, it has all the hallmarks of a great series, it has started so slowly and well , lvely build up , i so want too read more of the mistress and her babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Please Continue

Great Story Please Continue

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
It's a hot story but how did she get what baby???

....you must be tough to be married to eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story....what happens next?

get her pierced and tattoed or something like that....mark her as a slave.

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 13 years ago
Very Hot. Please Continue.

This is a very hot story, and I love your attention to detail: stockings, etc. Please continue telling the tale of how the younger woman is turned into a sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleeeease!

Please write more i need it so badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting start

very good story so far. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you must!

i thourly enjoyed it. want to find out what results red stockings get her . actually i was stroking my cock cause as i began to see wher your messining was going i began to get hard. just imanging you breaking in a new slave is exciting to me,..................butr pleaze i'd lovre to read moer of ur writings

drvrkev2drvrkev2over 13 years ago
I Eagerly Agree

I agree with all of the other comments. There is so many other chapters of this story that agr begging you to write them. I would like to add my wishes to theirs. Please write more.

DJSchotteDJSchotteover 13 years ago
Bedding the babysitter

Wow it was one of the best stories I have read on Lit. Gave it a 5 out of 5. You've been added to my favorites list and am looking forward to more of your stuff.

This is my first letter to a writer. Please keep up the weighting. I am SO into domination / submission between girls. Sometimes I think I'm a lesbian born into a man's body. I've never done either D or S in my sex life but heres to the future.

Expect more feedback as I read more. If your looking for ideas there is a series of comic books called "Housewives at Play" by a lady named Rebecca, that was really into lesbian D/S as well as the bondage stuff. I'd love to see you write stories like that.

The only suggestion I could ask is that you give a paragraph describing the characters in your story so us "visually dependent people" can better picture the characters of the story.

If you would like you can Email me at Lit or my personal Email that you can find on my account.

To sum it up, please keep up the great work

Your newest fan,

Don

P.S. Like the picture on your account too. You one sexy lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked this

one a lot. I hope ypou finsh it and continue to write more.

Regrets7Regrets7about 13 years ago
More please

Great story. I'd love to see what else Meg has in store for her toy. This is just the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done! But...

I am a 17 year old guy and I really enjoy your stories. One concern I do have is that your stories are too predictable. Always stockings, almost always black women dominating white women and so on. I would also appreciate it if you proofread your stories before publishing. I notice a lot of simple mistakes and if you fix them your stories will be a lot better. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot

love your stories , i wish there were more writers like you , my favorites are of sexy black women dominating white women or young black women dominating older white women im one of your biggest fans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So Hot

I love everything you've written. The bedding the babysitter series needs some new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cum, cum, cum is what you make me do!

Ok lemme just say im reading these "baby sitter" stories and omg there amazing! I just keep cumming and cumming... Im 13 and imma guy... I love erotica suprisingly its better than porn... Well i hope you enjoy my comment cause i love it and i hope you continue to make more stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story

this reminded me of my friend Candy she loves nylons too (: itold heer about it. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
me & Jayne

This story reminds me of my friend Jayne. I imagine myself as the schoolgirl and Jayne as the lesbian. She told me about the story and to go and read it. I really like imagining Jayne doing all these things to me. So naughty.

She's right I really do like nylons, stockings, pantyhose and stuff like that. I like how they feel on my skin, so tight n silky. I think she likes when I wear them too...

Thanks Jayne for opening me up to new possibilities.

XXOO

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please let her mother notice me.

OMG what you've done to me now. I'm 17 and going to be a senior next month in a high school class of 136 students. I've been active in sports but have led a sheltered life and have noticed some of my classmates in the shower, and there is one girl there that I'd love to get to know better, but don't think there is a chance, but her mother is a beautiful woman and I have babysat for her on two occasions and now after reading your story, would love to have her make love to me like you did here. How do I get her to know that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmmmm good

Omg dis story got me wet I played wit my clit at the thought of being dominanted by an older women please finish it off

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your friend's mom

To the other person who posted about noticing girls at school and wanting their friend's mom.

I'd recommend your wear some nice clothes, try to get her to notice you. Maybe ask her some questions... like about sex and stuff, get her to talk to you in private... try and stand close to her, maybe rub your body against her a little...

Jayne has been getting me to try new things with her, and even though I don't know that much yet.. I think that stuff would be a good start for you.

Thanks again Jayne for all you do to me!!! I love how you are making me spread open for you, even if it is a little bit at a time. Thanks for being so patient with me.

Sincerely,

Candy

XXOO to Jayne

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I KNOW ITS MUCH MORE THEN A ONE TIMER

OK. IN ALL THE BABY SITTER STORIES YOU NEVER DEVELOPED THE FACT THAT SHE WAS THE CHEER LEADERS SLUT. I THINK A STORY OF THE CHEER LEADERS USING HER AND EACH OTHER WOULD BE A GREAT SEXY STORY. WOULD MAKE ME CUM MANY TIMES THINKING OF ALL THOSE 18 YEAR OLDS SUCKING AND FUCKING AND WHO WOULD COME IN ON IT BUT SOME OF THEIR MOTHERS WHO GET IN ON THE ACTION. HOW ABOUT THAT JENNY.

WALT

MLabonteMLabonteover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

I like it ... you tell a very good story ... From experience?

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
You Tease!

I'm glad that you already have written more parts to this or I'd be going nuts! LOL

rmdexterrmdexterover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

A great piece of writing. Had me cumming by page 2!. This is the first story of yours I have read, but I intend on reading all the rest.....quickly! I look forward to many more orgasms, courtesy of your outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lusting!

One of the most erotic stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jayne

Hi Jayne

It's candy

I don't have your contact info anymore

I really wanna chat with you

Xxoo

Candy

curiouscpl311curiouscpl311almost 11 years ago
Great story...

I am looking forward to reading the next installment....

memzilamemzilaalmost 11 years ago
Great

Wow. Very exciting story as all your stories so far.

flowernibblerflowernibbleralmost 11 years ago
Really hot, good writing

Yes, really hot, good writing about sums it up. I'll just add that I thought the story of the relationship between the lesbian MILF and the unsure, submissive girl, who became her willing slave, was well crafted. Whether you are a dominant person or a submissive type, you could certainly identify with what was happening in this story.

This is my 2nd story by you. I guess I am hooked now.

You are great. My complaints are so few they are not worth mentioning. Please keep up the great story telling or we will come after you (smile).

I am putting you in my favorite authors list shortly.

HovisMuttonchopsHovisMuttonchopsalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

Another stunner!

It's not just about the sex, though as ever with your stories it's amazing, but I love the characters and look forward to getting to know more about them as I read more of this series.

Thank you,

Andy

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
story within the story

that was a great, interesting read. have yet to read many good lesbian erotic stories on here so thankyou for writing the best one ive read so far. liked the story within the story too cept it seemed more immaturely written if that makes sense but of course it was from jennys perspective so that makes it a clever comparison with how you have written from megans perspective. nice one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

Love this story. This story was definitely turning me on and my mistress is currently out of the country. I'm learning to be a sub which is something new to me but your story is like totally amazing. I hope I will be as eager as the babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

omg i love it!!!!! it got me so wet i cant wait to read the rest! Laura x

pamelajn69pamelajn69over 10 years ago
Hot

That's was a great story I'm horny now. I love seduction story's the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Hard Right Now

My cock has never been this hard in my life. So fucking amazing

rogmrogmalmost 10 years ago
Great!

The very first thing I read from you and - I'm a fan.

You certainly can write a story , develop a plot, you have real-live persons and

excellent dialogues. Really wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

This was a really great story , sure wish I could find a mistress close to me .I am kinda in the same boat the babysitter was in. Anyway it was a great story to get the juices flowing.

nyghtenglenyghtengleover 9 years ago
more please

I am wanting a mistress relationship, but am in a very straight somewhat vanilla"marriage" this made me so very hot though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again

I have just reread this entry, as good to read as the first time. Have read all seven chapters, eagerly await chapter eight.

Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88over 9 years ago
You're an excellent writer!

I started with your Catching Mommy series and now that I'm here I really like this story as well. Apparently I enjoy lesbian domme stories. Who knew? Either way, keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i have such a raging boner right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant stop my cock from getting harder and harder!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
almost believable

As I was reading this story it seems to me that this could actually happen because it was close to what happened to me. Jenny was seduced by a older women and I was seduced by a lesbian cheerleader in my school. It made me feel like I wasn't the only one that had been seduced by a lesbian. A lot of what happened to Jenny was what had happened to me. It was so real reading this story except for how Jenny lost her virginity. In the story it seems like it didn't hurt her. I my real life seduction it was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me. I guess that is the difference between real life and fiction. Thanks for letting me remember. As always. B.C

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I wish someone would've seduced me when I was a babysitter, really enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Biggest Fan!

Gosh I love this series!!! I am your biggest fan! I've read everything that you have posted on literatica and I am obsessed with your stories!

loveforpantyboyloveforpantyboyover 8 years ago
Thank the Sex Goddess for this series!!!

If I wasn't in a pubic place I would be choking my smurf right now!

By the time I got to the second page, I was planning to beg for a sequel.

However, after finishing the third page, I looked for a sequel to find several more parts!!!!!

HELL YES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Good!!!!

So nasty, so sexy, so good!!!! I'm on my way to read the second story in the series. All your stories make me soooo wet!!!!

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Awesome!!!😍 😘 😊

I LOVE READING YOUR STORIES CUZ AFTER I'VE FINISHED I JUST FEEL REALLY GOOD.!!! Thank you Sex Goddess.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘

No question you rule. On too the next chapter.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

I am not usually into Lesbian stories but I am now. That story was fantastic and well told. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Makes me curious

I just want to say that reading this makes me curious about being with an older woman. My ex gf was always rough with me, and since she's gone I miss it.

I wonder what it would be like to be with an older woman, and have her in charge and control me......

I'm not sure what that makes me, but I keep wondering and dreaming about her spanking me, tying me with nylons, gently slapping me and even whispering names in my ear.

I just wish I could find an older experienced woman who could show me, teach me... Train me... Show me what I am, and where I belong.

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish I were a teenage girl

WOW, Great story! makes me wish I were a teenage girl that could have that experience........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely amazing! I need to see more!

MistressKarenstoyMistressKarenstoyalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Another amazing story. Thank you xxxxx

MrBill36MrBill36almost 8 years ago
Even better than before.

You are a truly gifted author. I have read this story before and found it very good., however, since rewriting it, it is now amazing. Thanks so much for your heart felt renderings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved it---I truly love lesbians. I really lke the sensuallty! :-)

Saphic_succubusSaphic_succubusalmost 8 years ago
totally amazing

A very good story. I'm currently trying to write a few myself based on my own experiences and fantasies. If they end up half as good as this one I would be very happy.

andrea1andrea1over 7 years ago

So, so nice and naughty. My favourite theme is incest (especially aunt/nephew) but anything with stockings is good and this is amazing. Must findmore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You helped me get off

OMG! I had to put a towel down I squirted twice and my orgasm was amazing! Ooooh! I'd love to be dominated for a night! Only for a night though, I'm a feminist at heart but I think I'm bi-curious.... Well we shall see.

J x

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Well Dam

I recently started reading stories on this site, looking for clues as to Format, length, and such. The idea was to eventually write my own stories. After discovering more than a couple, of gifted authors, like yourself, I'm finding it a bit intimidating. Not to mention that there is so much I want to read, there's no time to write. Great work, by the way. This is definitely a series I plan to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a Turn on...

Being a straight guy, this story has me turned on to the many wonders of lesbian/bi encounters. There's just something about women on women that is very Eriotic to me...(vs guys on guys). I just love envisioning women loving women, their sexiness and, especially attire..or in some cases, lack there of. Women's lingerie is so sexy, I can get off on that alone...

Thanks for producing a great hard on...and relief...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gotta admit,

Ive always hated the sucking the strapon thing. Espescially getting a virgin to do it. But, I understand it prolly has to do with the whole bdsm thing, which i dont really get. Anyways good stuff

mistresstina1mistresstina1over 7 years ago
Loved this beginning

I can not wait to finish the series. This was such a turn on for me.

a Mistress MILF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the fantasy

I have become addicted to your stories. Love the fantasy you had her write inside the story. I have sent a follow request on your twitter account. I would love to see what you do there.

Randee2058Randee2058over 6 years ago
CAN'T WAIT

I've already read this chapter. Yet I seemed to not have commented on the opening of this extensive series. Well written and also well thought out. Very anxious to get onto chapter#2.

5🌟's and a 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses.

needfull123needfull123over 6 years ago
thigh highs

Being a nylon lover myself I found this a great turn on, the only thing missing...she didn't get a spanking. The strap on to was a great turn on, if only more women used them, not only as lesbians but on more than willing males like myself! Brilliantly written.

lesbirenalesbirenaover 6 years ago

A well thought out and sexily worded story. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Wow, fast moving and sexy. Great plot line

Grumpy

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Cradle robber

I would like to rob that cradle, too. Great story!

vespa69vespa69over 6 years ago
Can’t wait

I led myself here through randomly falling upon one of your other stories and loved it. Super sexy. Can’t wait to read the rest of this series. The situation you’ve set up here is so hot and ripe for adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Change Necessary

I really enjoyed this story, especially how you pulled the shy girl next door out of her shell. You left the plot open to allow for more submissive training of Jenny and it shows that you are extremely gifted in writing these stories!! Maybe someday your illustrated stories will have your pictures in in them. Keep up the great stories!

B Davis

648davisb@gmail.comc

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
Mistress Megan needs to totally Dom Jenny...

Excellent start: Jenny needs the full treatment including BDSM, humiliation, public fisting etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

jerked off and shot my hot load to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Gay stuff

Gay again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another wonderful story

It's sad that we have a homophobe reader here. domination and submission isn't about gender roles, it's about submission and being dominated to push boundaries. There's thousands of people that never experience true sexual gratification because of sterotypical insecurities. There's nothing wrong with same gender sex. It's not everybody's cup of tea but that doesn't make it wrong. Besides these are just stories, they shouldn't affect you so deeply. Take it for what it's worth and if you don't like it, don't red it. Personally, I'm bi so I'm okay with pretty well everything. Some of these stories are really fucking good and some of them not so much. This one I give a B+

VillowVonValdVillowVonValdover 5 years ago
Thank you for the makeover. The story is even better now.

It flows so smoothly now. Each paragraph paving the way for the next making it natural and near inevitable. I only saw one place where I think you slipped up, and that may well have been because of by my incomplete command of English (not my native language).

love Villow

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
This was a Major Turning Point.

To have Megan turn Jenny into her personal Lesbian Submissive was excellent beyond belief,Jenny obviously loved submitting to Megan as her Mistress and would do anything to please her,and Megan clearly found happiness with Jenny to control her completely.

Megan being the Domme gets to dominate what Jenny does or says,and in turn they each are thrilled to be who and what they are so they can each give the other pleasure while being Domme and Sub.This story is EPIC in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story for a rainy Saturday afternoon! I very much enjoyed it and can’t wait to read more! Thank you and your editors for the the time and effort to put together a great story!

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

Hot story love my lips sucked

KansasKansasover 3 years ago
I love love LOVE stories involving older lesbians & younger girls!

Describing an older lesbian woman seducing her pretty younger babysitter is an EXCELLENT story idea, especially when the older woman is more dominant and the younger girl naturally submissive! I really enjoyed reading this one!

wazzuswazzusalmost 3 years ago

love the ass eating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an incredibly talented writer! Your female lead is perfect. Amazing fantasy. Thank you!

Amanda7Amanda7almost 3 years ago

Hi, I am new here but already you are my fav author. Thank you for writing such delicious stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can do w/o the Dom stuff, but still super tasty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Thrilling story with great descriptions and it really got me horny. I`d love to watch both characters making out in reality rather than fantasy and being able to relieve myself as it was happening! Please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Skype. 561. Peter.lowe. / surrey / england /. Age. 65

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

It is what it is, lesbian sex is still the ultimate sexual pleasure ever for women. Hopefully all women can get that experience of fulfillment at least once in their lifetime.

Tawny TTawny Tover 2 years ago

Good submission story. Well done.

Tawny T

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better D/s stories on lit.

But, why no safe word?

Idiots read these stories like they are a handbook on how to domme. Do you really want to encourage unsafe dangerous practices by the loopy brigade?

Why no middle ground, accept what I say Jenny, or hit the road. Why no option to learn more, or to ask questions to gain understanding to make a more informed decision. This just highlights the insecurities of a domme coz they cannot stand to have their words questioned.

Its a bit late after Jenny has said yes, I will obey you in everything, to then turn around and tell her that you are going to share her with any number of strangers who can do whatever they like with her. OH, you object do you Jenny. Its too late, you have already said yes.

And personally I really struggle with the often written concept that states that I know what you want or need better than you do. That is the zenith of stupidity. No one truly knows another person, you just know what the other person chooses to reveal.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50649 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES