All Comments on 'Mom Likes to Watch'

by TheRhymer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good

well done. nice light tone. funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
an obedient son

There is nothing like an obedient son to masturbate when momma tells him to. That's what my mom always told me. good story and hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he got his mom to show him her wet motherly slit

An excellent story of motherfucking by an original and creative writer! Caleb's mother is deeply interested, really obsessed with what her boy's got swinging between his legs, as all mothers secretly are. She puts him through a body-building program, and now Caleb's in real good shape, tickling her mommy-cunt, as any mother's cunt moistens viewing her manly son's fine fit bod. Caleb gets hard inside his Speedos, and mom has just GOT to see it! Her son's just as eager to let his mother look at what makes him a boy, he drops his swimsuit, and there's his big fat prick in all its stiff throbbing glory! It's what any normal healthy lad is aching to do--"Show it hard for mom!" as boys laughingly tell each other. Caleb starts jerking it right in front of his mother, another universal desire of sons, and mom is stunned by the huge spurts of cum her boy shoots. Caleb knows some much better places to unload his balls, in his mother's mouth and, best of all, up her maternal twat, his own birth canal! Though she pretends otherwise, that's where his mom wants her boy to cream too! Caleb's balls never quit, he's got one rich thick load after another sloshing around in his heavy sack, all labeled, "FOR MY MOM!" Everyone knows, "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and Caleb blisses out making great big puddles in his playground. His slogan is, "Caleb, this twat's for you!" Just be patient, sooner or later the boy'll be fucking a baby, lots of babies! up his own mother's cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not uncommon

When I was in high school years ago, my best friends mum caught us wanking together. not just once but many times. it was never planned or discussed, but whenever we were alone in his room we'd do it and she'd ALWAYS come in with drinks and sandwiches when we were naked and right into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love comments of anon 20/09/10

Like anon says, Caleb is a young stud, who recognises what he's got swinging between his legs. He's a fully-fledged sex machine, who's bollocks are unrelenting, constantly full of ripe cream ready to be emptied into a cunt, twat or arse. His heavy, aching nuts will never give him any peace, tightening and loosening, as he dumps the proud spew from his tender groin, over and over and over again, anytime, anywhere. A lad's only got to spot a mother's dripping twat canal that dropped him, or his father's wet cunt run to get him horny, and ready as hell to fuck the contents of his rampant seed-breeders, his boyish bollocks up into their aching and son receiving guts. All the lad is looking for, is something wet and tight to tug away on his foreskin, so that he can feel the pleasure build in his ever hungry scrotum, his throbbing shaft dragging back on his fleshy bollocks, until he uploads his love juice. H'ell delight, as he unloads his semi-spunk, his gorgeous, milky, slimy, slightly salty pre-cum slipping through his bell slit, lining the cunt, twat, arse, or whatever he's fucking at the time. And then the build up, ahhh yes, what the youngster's cock is looking for, that final release, when he uploads his real man-hood, his spunk from his engorged balls, spitting load after load up his mother's or father's twat, bucking and contracting, bucking and contracting, until his bollocks are finally empty. A proper mother-father fucker, never wears a condom as they ruin that lovely sensation around the cock's corona just before it orgasms. A boys spunk was created to line an aching cunt or twat, whatever the outcome, not to be wasted, lining some synthetic sheath. Talking about outcome, I bet Caleb, or any other lad would love to get his mother pregnant, firstly, so that he could brag about it with his mates over a few beers and a smoke, and secondly so that he could introduce his cock to the sprogs when they were old enough and enjoy their snatches too. Won't be long before he's down the social claiming Child Benefits, the little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mother watch me do it

If my mother wanted to watch me masturbate, I would tell her that it's okay only if she will let me watch her masturbate.

Believe me, I would be on her so quick she could not stop me.

good story, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And that's how it started getting...dull

Sorry to say that, I thought after the beginning of this story, wow that seems to be the kind of story that really plays your triggers. But with that paragraph ("And that's how I started masturbating...") you skipped the most promising part telling how the spiral of disinhibition is turned further and further. The end is witted and fun to read but to me it appeared hesitated, that getting to the end is the only important thing left. It's not under the best but still a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dafuq

dafuq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your cock feels so good!

"Oh Caleb, you're so big, and hard, I love the way you fuck me," my mother said hoarsely. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god yes, that's it honey, just like that."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Xena is a great Masturbation Muse!

Mommy should definitely dress up like Xena, Warrior Princess for her naughty son, and tease him for being so aroused by Amazon women...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Text me 07852236643

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True story, Mom caught me jerking

I was in the 9th or 10th grade.... I thought Mom had gone to work so I thought I'd have a morning delight... I was laying across my bed with weapon in hand, eyes closed and having those wonderful just before squirting feelings, when I felt a strange feeling like I was being watched... I thought it was my dog giving me the eyeball and said get your ass out of here, without opening my eyes... That's when Mom said no, I'm enjoying the show... Well, as you can imaging, I was trying to cover up and hide just as I started to squirt... Mom just laughed and said guess I should clean the mess up... As I started to scramble around to get dress, she pushed me back and said be still till I get this cleaned up... With that she began to lick my dick and sac and stomach till it was all cleaned up and dick was hard as a rock... She said you cant go to school with this and proceeded to relieve the pressure that I had built up.. After that was taken care of, I left for school... The incident was never spoke of again... But I have some fun memories of that day...….

Horing1Horing1over 4 years ago
At attention for mom

She had known since my pre-school days that I was prone to erections at any time of day and warned my to be discreet when other folks were present. I took that as consent to display for her in private. It was only when I started ejaculating that I became aware of her interest in my cock but her first comment came when I was 19. She thaught I was well endowed for such a young man and I got as far as having her feel my hard-on at the highest state of erection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story made my nine inch cock very hard. I don't buy into the hypnosis thing,but still a nice erotic story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Text me 678 544 0490. I love talking about masturbation. I've also done mutual masturbation with a buddy in high school

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lucky boy

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Enjoyable tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fond memories of fucking my mommy, she was the wettest bitch I had fucked her in my l and still is the best fuck today.

LizziepeeLizziepee10 months ago

It reminded me touching my son masturbating lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It reminded me when I got caught by my mom but she closed the door behind her and slowly started to get undress I was 14 the first time we started to fuck, she would make excuses so I could stay home for school so we could fuck we would fuck in place that no one else could see, my sister caught us one night but she never said anything because she watch us now mom has passed away and my sister and never talked about it but I wandered if she would do anything,I flirt with her at times I make sure she see me when it's just us 2 alone and I noticed she she would slowly rub her boobs boy I could fuck her

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

When we were on holiday, dad was playing golf for the afternoon so mom and I went back to their room for a siesta. We were both tired so we ended up fully clothed on top of their bed spooning with me behind her falling asleep. I woke up a few hours later with my arms around her waist realising with a painful erection i had been grinding on her ass. Mom was awake looking over her shoulder at me and smiling said "Are you enjoying yourself back there"

I don't know how long I'd been at it or how long she had been awake letting me but judging from how tender my cock was it had been a while. Turning round she kissedme on my forehead and said "Time to get up Tiger your dad will be back soon"

Neither of us ever said anything about it and apart from not being able to look her in the eye for a couple of days nothing changed between us. I have wondered over the years though if in different circumstances things could have played out differently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous