All Comments on 'Oh, You...'

by tickled_pink_69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yum yum, can I have sum? Sum of your cum mmmmmmm baby more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good!

your moans and groans sound real and very hot!! the recording quality was a little rough but it isn't a major draw back...wish it were longer...but i say that about a lot of things!! Hope to hear more from you very soon TP 69... a 5 Star effort!!

Bpm84Bpm84over 13 years ago
Very nice!

Loved it!! We shud chat sumtime brettpm84@yahoo.com :) I'm Brett. Hope to hear from u soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot and real...

Wow...what the sound quality lacks, you more than make up for with genuine passion! Very sensual and hot, makes me want to be right there between your legs making you moan like that. More!

catballoucatballouover 13 years ago
Yummy :)

Wow very intense. You have one of the sexiest female voices I've heard on Literotica, i hope you'll submit many more audios! Very nice.

breakaway9911breakaway9911over 13 years ago
you asked

and im voting youre very very sexy baby love your audios

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPalmost 11 years ago
Mmmm....OMG

You sound so sexy...so sweetly hot and absolutely delicious. I got wonderfully hot listening to you. It's been sometime since you've posted, but I hope you'll return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertickled_pink_69@tickled_pink_69
64 Followers
I love Literotica! Feel free to contact me and let me know how you enjoy my submissions. I enjoy submitting audio files from time to time...as the mood strikes :)