All Comments on 'Naked Maid'

by bilman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

This is a very hot story. Hope you have more of them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmm that was gr8 how i envy him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I wish my wife would humiliate me like that!

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Horney, imaginative youngster in 'Pussy-whip' training, judging by this anonymous writer's Bio? Look forward to many erotic 'CFNM' situations up ahead.

Rest assured Dude; self-fellating cum swallowers will always be in high demand! I personally love humiliating obedient young chaps, performing for middle-aged ladies, with closely-shaven balls & equipped with larger than normal penises? Vacancies currently exist throughout Australasia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

An excellent story, please add some more chapters. Keep adding to his humiliation and cbt torment. Great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Used as a maid

Lovely story which leaves plenty of room tp add to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Keep adding chapters, I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love her taking command of him. I don't know that she could make him put on a "swallow " show for her friends without binding him in position , and then milking him herself into his own mouth . To me it would have been so humiliating to be nude before the others , and then being forced to ejaculate like that . It would be fun to see Bill acting as a maid at the neighborhood parties wearing only a very abbreviated maid uniform which exposed everything below his bellybutton and a humbler on his balls .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife wants to have me dress as a sissy maid and serve at her ladies lunch .She wants the sissy maid dress to be short enough to expose my c & b to all who attend the luncheon . I will be sporting a cock and ball harness so I will have an inflated cock exposed to humiliate and humble me. She wants me to wear a face mask so that no one knows just who this sissy can be .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if women enjoy this sort of humiliation for their males. Better than having a completely nude servant ? She talks of something similar for me . Would you ladies enjoy the meeting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the sissy maid humiliating male stores and comments The more sexually humiliating the better. Forced ruined orgasms by/for strangers are the most humiliating of all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THE ABSOLUTE BEST way to humiliate your sissy male. He loves to be humiliated sexually by strange women and being exposed sexually when helpless and erect, while ejaculating in ruined orgasm when being humiliated as a servant for them. The mere fact that he is aroused enough to ejaculate proves that although he protests to the contrary, he secretly loves to display his male essence to the femdom surrender. Bound balls on display for torment and punishment causing the THING to turn purple and hugely engorged gives full sexual control to these femdom strangers. SUPERIOR FEMDOM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The humiliating act of forcing a male to ingest his own cum is what women say when the man wants a complete blowjob. When he says it is not so bad, it rails against her position of "tastes bad". Having others in to watch the humiliating display is about as much a submissive display as he can ever do. When he is taken by those others for maid service, he shows that he SECRETLY loves being humiliated by the humbling act of sexual abuse by femidoms. If she continues to force ejaculation into his own mouth, as she said she would he is completely surrendered to domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sub male forced to squirt in his own mouth is the most humiliating act that she can achieve from him. Nude, bound and forced to this before a group of dominant females is very satisfying to them, because instead of having to have him squirt in their mouth(s) he gets forced to receive his own ejaculation, orally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably being forced to ejaculate into his own mouth is the most humiliation that a sissy submissive male can endure. She never allowed ejaculation into her own mouth by him, and now forcing his cum into his helpless, bound mouth, she is empowered by causing this humiliation of him, by her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous