All Comments on 'Zoe Parker Ch. 02'

by Into_The_Rabbit_Hole

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
You deserve the votes

Once again your post is entice me to the end. You do deserve to get 5 stars, but though i like the way you explore your idea nicely, i will not have the heart to read it if it is not going to be a happy ending for Zoe. Life is already full of sadness, make it good for Zoe please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

But remember , It doesn't matter how bad or crappie your upbringing or life is , you and you alone ARE RESPONSIBLE for your actions and will pay the consequences . She has problems , but she needs to be thankful she has some family and is not on the street doing tricks for an abusive pimp . Never say " well it cant get any worse " .... it can always get WORSE . be thankful and build on it . good read , you keep it to the point .

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 month ago

This is an outstanding story, but obviously for none of the usual reasons, the Author has captured loss and pain remarkably well and her disbelief at the cliched perfection of her new home tempered with the ugliness that’s hidden inside the new step Sis/mother is extremely well written.

If I have any criticism, it’s that it’s too short, like Oliver Twist,I’d like some more please!

Regards Ppfzz, 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous