All Comments on 'Wife's Busy Night at Work'

by bigandphysical

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
calling all cucks

DWhuedogg, poopchootkaboose, zed0 the ped0, all WBC come out and show your true cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another cheating whore

married to a gay wimp. Save your time and do not read this story. Where are all the real story writers and I do not mean ss06

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
after

After what you wrote it should say bigandphysical and an idiot.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE THOUGHT, HE CHECKED, HE CONFIRMED

and he still wants to be a cucky wimp. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another worthless closet cluck author.

Puke.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Pretty Sick

Put a warning on this shit, and change your name to bigandwimpy.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
cucky cuckold to the 3rd degree

Another WACC writer, I can see ifr the two of you decided to be slut together but she a slut and you a cuckold creampie lover. But at least you can write. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
calling more cucks

DWhuedogg and zed0 the ped0 answered the first call for cucks, need poopchootkaboose and any other WBC out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg is so stupid

he orders his sushi 'well done'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DDD Tits?

and who the fuck was looking after your kid when you left to follow her around? Then you rape her? ARE you a fucking retard?

No wait, that would be an insult to the mentally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
piece of shit

how many diseases are you really in the market for and she is taking this stuff bareback. Damn shoot her and keep her from dying with AIDS

Fighting41Fighting41over 12 years ago
So unbelievably Bad

That this shit doesn't even deserve 1 star please do not populate Lit with anymore of your Bullshit

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I'm sorry

I have to agree with the rest.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Really?!

This has to be one of the worst stories I have ever read in this venue.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Total

Total absolute perverted bullshit!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Total crap writing and plot

Dude stick to the Fetish section. Your Going to be crucified in the LW section with good cause. Poor WACC Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He is not a man

A feminized dildo carrier his testosterone leaked out when he pissed . I have seen this more in the users of coke and marijuana. I guess that's why it is called dope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cockold trying to be a man

still a cockold.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Hmmm

My wife the amateur pornstar, gimme those crust sloppy seconds... Wait!! No, that was the movie we watched, not what any resemblance of life, fictional or not looks like. Doesn't play out well as a story when nothing is explained. 7 billion people on the rock , so what are the chances these two are like the handful of couples you find on hotwife sites?? Slim and none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another cheesse story,cuckhold..

Author finish this story and let him be a man..this bitch is cheating and this story ended poorly.seeing your wife fucking another he gets hot and fucks her and then slaps her. so how does this end..is he a wimp or a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Give it up. Lousy plot, lousy writing. Downright stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just another stupid story trying to ake husbands look wimpy and stupid. He should have btoken the door down ant at least beat the shit out of both of them and told the slut never ever to ciome home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
?

"DWhuedogg is so stupid he orders his sushi 'well done'"

"calling all cucks DWhuedogg, poopchootkaboose, zed0 the ped0, all WBC come out and show your true cuck"

"calling more cucks DWhuedogg and zed0 the ped0 answered the first call for cucks, need poopchootkaboose and any other WBC out there"

The dwarf pin sized cuck ugly fat troll that writes comments like the above is the TRUE CUCK.

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done.

Good solid story.......entertainment.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well it made me cum

Not sure what the other commenters problem is . . . Maybe they are just jealous !!

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Don't understand

To paraphrase the Bard "it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Why does he stomp his feet, billow out his chest and carry on when at the end he does not care and in fact encourages her to do it even more. No logic here. He has wasted time effort and mental anguish foe no reason. He likes being a WACC with a gutter slut for a wife, fine, he's got it. End of story in one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Well it made me cum

Maybe, just maybe, they have a different opinion. Believe it or not, that is a allowed, despite what you think, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice -

despite what all the insecure juvenile whiners have to say.... It is the "loving wives" section; what did they expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Had the Impression...

...that he was going to do something about his cheating wife? You portrayed her as a sneak, a liar, a cheat and a potential slut and then - he sees her with a short scrawny loser type abd he is sure something isn't right, he is sure she isn't faithful (some happy 3 years and with a child).

You wrote in the right category but you duped your readers into believing one direction of a man who has lost his wife's fidelity and switched him to a wuss/wimp/cuck...you somewhat describe him as an intelligent, confident and monogamous male and then you throw him into submission.

You write reasonably well but - insulting your readers will cause your followers to drop off - me for one!

Thanks anyway.

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
some of you are just plain SICK!

What kind of a man gets off wathcing another person fuck his wife? I'll tell you, a sick one. A wife that fucks another person outside of the marriage is not a loving wife. She is a common whore. Other than that, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Set up very well. I like that he was a closet cuckold the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, for Pete's sake!

@RVWS: If that's how a story like this hits you, then what the Hell are you doing on a site like this? I fantasize about this kind of thing DAILY, and have for my entire 38 married years. It's the one thing that never fails to arouse. My biggest regret is that I've never been able to convince her to "take the plunge" ( :) ) Find another site to rant at, willya?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Pete's Sake...

You're a sick fuck. Did you ever consider that if your wife did what you want, it could be habit forming. Maybe after that, she could very well get rid of your perverted ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Life can be a crazy mixed up puzzle

You and some of your commentators agree on this: She's a fucking whore.

Even so, most times we still love our wives, want our wives, need our wives and will forgive them almost anything. It is amazing how much they give us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tell the truth now...

I laugh at all the neg comments from guys whining about "cucks and wimps", "sluts and AIDS"...when they were just sitting there, cock in hand, thinking about the story and hoping for a piece of ass (male or female) bcuz they couldn't get it for real. Losers trying to make up for their lack of balls and writing ability.

To the writer: Not bad. I dig the Cuck/creampie angle. Keep it up. You get better with practice. Thanks for the busted nut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon-tell the truth now

You're one weird fuck. You should laugh because you're talking about yourself. To even make such a comment tells a lot about your make up. People like you are laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

My wife is a little like yours. She fucks her schooldays first boyfriend and thinks I don't know it. Watched them do it at a park in his car. When she got home I fucked her and took her ass. She hates that but don't think she could complain seeing where she had been that day! Good to see others with similar situations.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A BIG WIMPY CUCK

and hes stuck with it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He is a wimp

Divorce her ass.

that's not a marriage its a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thats a joke not a marriage

he should have kicked her out of the house she is a worthless slut and if he fucked her after hopefully he gets a disease.

stupid ass people

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

The husband went from angry about his wife cheating to being a cuck and fucking her with another man's load in her. Next he'll lick it. Fucking cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a sick story/cleaning up a another mans cum

What a whore and now has a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
change the ending

great start, but, once discovered she was cheating? a 6ft former weight lifter, vs a 5'6" punk, unbelievable and the ending made sure of it. go back to reality and write as it would happen no more fantasies please

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
rught

A guy built like the husband compared to the other guy and this suppose to be big guy gets the hots from his wife fucking another guy come on jerk. any real man would have either broke the door down or waited for his whore wife to leave and be waiting right in the driveway for her to come out and then tell her not to come home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap!

He should sue Mr. big dick and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
husband has no balls.

So how is he fucking anybody or getting his rocks off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"..here tongue was hot, like she'd been making out with someone. Or doing something else to build friction."

hot tongue because it got frictioned during a french kiss.....??? Ih ih ih, uh uh, ah ah ah, UAH UAH UAH, enough, UAH UAH stop it UAH UAH iiih ih peeew, sigh. Uff. He is a jerk, but a funny one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hated

It

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loser

So hubby loses wife to wimp with big cock and by way hubby desribes wimps cock I'd say hubby wants to suck wimps cock. Just another closet fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fucking wimpy dog

ur a fucking cuckold stumpy fuck u and fuck eminem too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's Not Cheating If....

You like the taste of another man's cum in your wife's mouth or pussy. It's not cheating if the other man is better endowed than the husband. It's not cheating if the other man makes more money than the husband. It's not cheating if the wife loves the other man in ways she doesn't love her husband. It's not cheating if the wife loves the other man as much, or more than she loves her husband. It's not cheating if the wife wants a man other than her husband to give her a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love you

but his statement was a lie and the divorce proved it.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
This situation...

... is not something I've ever wanted or gone for, but as a piece of writing it expresses the conflicting desires of the husband and also the wife very well. I've never known sloppy seconds as they are called, but I certainly know jealousy as any man does, and I see from this piece of writing what happens to the jealous husband. Of course there are myriad instances of this on Literotica -- this one as a piece of writing for the genre is better than average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Awesome story! Seems like it could be true as night and wonderfully written. Had me on the edge of my seat. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh come o!

Once at the house and he saw her with the guy he busts in and takes care of both of them. To swap cum and fuck her while she has the other guys cum in her? Total wimpy loser and the wife now knows who is the alpha male.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Cuck Crap

How about he goes out and fucks other women then comes home and has his wife suck his lovers pussy juice off his cock...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boring

story with no redeeming qualities. Not a single character to inspire empathy. Poor effort

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Big and physical?

Big and Stupid more like!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Why?

What could possibly be good about a slit wife who cheats?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Giant economy

Giant economy sized cuck. Another cuck author with an intimidating pen name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
crap

Your screen name should be big & WIMPY cause you are a BIG PUSSY and a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a good read.

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Add a warning - its cuck story

Wasted minutes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another heartless cheating CUNT and a sissy coward husband story.

Worrhless!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Wow what a truly deep and loving wife she has and what a strong self respecting husband he was.

Actually nope, this is in the running for the worst cunt/wimp combo ever. I do hope you never wrote again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well its crap again a guy gets hard on watching his wife get shagged she has a right to do it as all wives and husbands have but getting hard watching it not a man even in a small way but its all fiction aint it nothing like real life so nothing like a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cuck shit name should be smallandapussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cuckold story. And a wimp cick, for that matter. Very poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No rewal man would react that way; not an agreed open marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

big and physical huh? Sounds like somebody is trying to make up for weak, wimpy, and ducky! What a joke, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just another cuck story like all the rest poor

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fucking pussy like all the rest. Must have been written by someone who shared a cell with Bubba and loved it. I bet the author is missing his upper four four front teeth.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy594 months ago

Very great concept crushing piss poor ending. No character development.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... She took the sissy slut with her the next night and the scrawny guy with the big cock, bent him over, spanked his ass till he cried like the little girl he was then his wife's stud fucked his brains out until all he could do was moan like the bitch in heat he was. She dumped him after that. Not wanting a sissy wimp, but a real man. He's now just a bottom bitch for all the studs in the neighborhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous