All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 02'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An Intersting Twist

The story is good and I like Mina's character development, but you can be in command and maintain authority without being a bitch about it. She is captain of the ship, not him. He is basically like a foriegn dignitary and as such should recieve a certion level of respect and consideration in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome story

please continue! there arent enough stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As a man who had a cat

This is a great story. My cat was my best four legged friend for 10 years until his early demise. A pseudo cat and a human relationship is a splendid concept. More please.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 13 years ago
hot

im a big hugh fan of your workkeep makeing this storey longer its sex hot as hell i wont an alien cat too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic.....

Well written story that should be developed. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

This is getting better and better.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

Enjoyable but I do wish the chapters were longer. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

Seems like someone has a hidden fetish to be Domed by his female maybe?

Mina might be the Captain of the ship but NOT of Kevin. Of course she had no compunction about rendering him unconscious and performing invasive procedures on him without asking him at all. Then she uses sex to entice him into agreeing to provide his sperm to her crew. All in all, he seems to be getting used thoroughly with little to NO respect.

I liked the first chapter but this Submissive Male crap is turning my stomach.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not into submission

Not my cup of tea. In either gender. I will continue reading, but if it doesn't change I will not finish the story.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 5 years ago
Excellent

Amazing story, I have no idea how these stupid boobs, think this is a submission story. space cat or not, it seems like a normal relationship. She just happens to be the Captain.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 3 years ago

A little shorter than I was expecting but okay.

The epilogue at the end of the first chapter was not really necessary. I found it interupted the flow of the story and jarring as it went from the present to the future, then this chapter was back to the present without any real need.

I fully expected to find out that the couple had children in later chapters. I imagine this may have been because there was not originally additional chapters anticipated when you wrote the first. Maybe it might be wise to remove the epilogue from the first chapter as it doesn't really add to the ongoing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES