All Comments on 'I Love My Hairy Mom Ch. 01'

by daitalianjob

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes!

I've always loved HAIRY women. More, More!

fun_one582002fun_one582002over 13 years ago
Breathtaking

You couldn't have provided a more vivid story - thanks. It did the trick, ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Yeah!!!

Loved it! Pussies have fur, not bare skin. Did you ever see a shaved cat? Double ugly. Thanks for the story, looking forward to Two.

samurai7samurai7over 13 years ago
Agree with you totally!

All my playmates are required to never shave or trim their pussy hair. And they all love it! Pussy hair is nature's lovely lingere.

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Same the world over

Every boy at one t ime or another dreams of fucking his Mom. This is a great account of a Mom ready for it.

An excellent first effort by a promising author. I'll be looking for more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Nice first try

At first I thought that the 9 inch cock would ruin or make it hard to believe the story, but the author has woven the length of the son's cock into the story well and it is part of the whole fantasy now.

I'd like to read more about this stud and his horny mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LIked it a lot

I too enjoy hairy women and I was hoping that there would be something there about the mother's armpits and legs, but the story was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a nice story.

I just love hairy women, the hairier the better.

motleymorganmotleymorganover 13 years ago
Great Story

I hope you continue to write about the virtues of unshaved ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well start

well start as i think, you start with a mother son story that is so much well because mother son story is a icon of incest. next time you bring some more passion about mom son love, mothers nudity and describe about mothers naked body specially mothers ass. womens ass is the icon of sexuallity. as you write in introduction that ahabscribe is your idol so try to do something ahabscribe, ahab is one of the top mom son incest writer. do something like the i-room mom son story and always make the story plot as single middle age mother and her only teenage son. mother is a responsible and shy, son is always thought how to trapped his mom or seduce. waiting for more......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love that bush

Fucking your Mother must have been the high light of your life [ if only a fantacy]. Glad you had the balls to talk to her about your desires and wants. Makes me remember my Mom. She had a nice big black pussy too and like you nudity was no big deal in our house. But as I got older like 11 or 12 years old I would often peek at her through a little door about a foot square. It opened into the linen closet so one could grab a towel or wash cloth that was clean. I would jack my cock so good peeking at Moms pussy and as I think back now, she must have known I was peeking at her as she would gently pull on her pubic hair and make little ringlets in her wet furry pussy hair with her index finger. This drove me nuts and I would shoot my hot cum in a pair of Moms soiled panties that I found in the linen closet. I loved the feel of the nylon sliding up and down my hard cock and when I cummed I filled those panties up so good I had to be careful not to moan and give myself away. But I think Mom knew what I was up to all along. Continue writing I loved your story. Best I ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Tell me fucking more im so horny

yabuddiyabuddialmost 10 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!

Growing up I watched and spied on my mom. She was sexy and VERY HAIRY as well. Mom is STILL the sexiest women I have ever seen and I would STIll love to have her fuck me with her bush. Your story is my dream cum true. THANK YOU for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Awesome I love this story. I too have a hairy woman fetish and this one here had my cock standing to full 8 inch attention. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

You sound just like me in your descriptions. I fell in love with my Moms bush. And today all my comparison are to her. Even my wife's bush looks like my Mom. She wonders why I love to rub my face into it. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love a hairy pussy!

I do like it trimmed some, but a good triangle to look at always turns me on. I like to pull out and rub my hard cock over her pussy hair, then slam it back inside. Tan lines really makes a bush stand out, along with her tits. That really makes me want to fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
an outstanding story

Boys love many different things about that very special orifice between their mother's legs, the one they came out of, their mother's vagina. Some favor the coloring and texture of the lips. Many sons are smitten with the sharp musky aroma wafting from it, their own mother's intimately personal cunt smell. Still others, like the boy in this excellent story, opt for the lovely abundant hair surrounding their mother's cunt. One thing most all boys agree on whatever they call it--their mother's cunt, her twat, her snatch, her coochie, her gash, her mommy-hole, or something else when they whack off dreaming about it--it's the most beautiful and precious anything in the whole fucking world.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
*****

Your first on is much better than your last, the one about camping. Gave you a Five. THANKS for the read!

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanabout 8 years ago
Again

This should not be the end of this tale. Ther's a whole lot more left to tell I 'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ (5+) = A+ (brilliant, convinsing, erotic, ball-drainer...)

I love the story.

I loved my mom. I had the hots for her. Actually i was not only totally infatuated with her, i was in love with her.

Very much like the hero of the story, my mind was in a foggy state most of the time because no matter what i was doing, i was immersed in my sexual fantasies about my mom....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

:-)

Threecats407Threecats407over 7 years ago
Hairhole

Remember my moms hair nest was about the size of a dinner plate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hairy Moms are amazing

One of my childhood memories is when my family went camping upstate when I was about 13. It was a quiet campground with a very small lake and when my older sister and I went swimming our mother insisted on coming with us because there was no lifeguard.

I didn't even know Mom owned a bathing suit, and from the look of the old baggy one piece brown thing she must have bought it about the time I had been born. Anyway, when we went to the little beach and I saw Mom like I had never seen her before, I was stunned. My slightly older sister was grossed out, or so she said later, because even in that un-revealing bathing suit Mom was really hairy. Not only did Mom not shave her very bushy armpits but down below around the leg openings of the suit hair sprayed out wildly too. Dark brown hair that contrasted her pale skin. There weren't many people besides us there but Mom got noticed.

Later in the tent my sister complained about how embarrassing it was to be on the beach with Mom, and proudly told me that she shaved her armpits every morning and Mom should too. I knew about my sister's shaving because I could hear the daily whining of that little pink electric shaver she had gotten for her birthday, and that was funny because at the time I think she might have only had 3 or 4 hairs growing under each arm.

I said nothing because I was ashamed how much it excited me to see Mom like that, but I sneaked out of the tent and jerked off like a chimp just thinking about it all. Ironically, a few years later my sister was one of the first "hippies" in our town and stopped using that razor, but she was nowhere near as hairy as Mom.

Thank you for your glorious tales of you and your beautiful Mom, which bring back many memories for me.

chaso4469chaso4469almost 7 years ago
Lover of Hairy Pussy's

My mom had a hairy pussy, because I spied on her and my sister in thier bathrooms. I love to eat HAIRY PUSSY!!!!

DeviousbychoiceDeviousbychoiceover 5 years ago

Love this story! I'm a hairy pussy lover to the core!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Hairy Pussy!

Man! I love a mature woman, any woman, with a full, thick bush! There is nothing like your dick plowing through it and sliding inside that sweet wet hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I love woman with hairy cunt goes right up and around their asshole too.one time my girl friend I were fucking she had hairy cunt I always cum in her cunt until one day I got her pregnant I was sleeping with her in her bed then one night her mom comes in she was naked her cunt hair was real thick sticking out 3 in. She came in to joint us so pulled out of my girl friend her mother said to her daughter are going to share him so I got up pushed her on the bed told my girl friend sit on your mothers face so she can suck the cum out of your cunt.so she did my girl friend faced me I told her mom start sucking licking her cunt and asshole then raised her moms legs up and rammed her moms cunt she scream and cum hard started ramming her cunt good and hard then I cum inside her cunt us 3 were doing this every night until her mom told me that I got her pregnant told her mom your going to give me 2 more kids and your daughter be giving 6 kids told her mom your daughter expecting twins from being gangbanged by black guys then her mom was gangbanged real good and hard end up getting pregnant again but this time from group of black guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mother

Minu ema kükitas oma karvase vituga minu suu peale.oli ikka mõnus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Mom has real hairy cunt and around her asshole too..one day she was telling me she plans on getting herself fixed wouldn't have more kids till I pushed her on couch ripped her undies off rammed her cunt real hard till I made her scream from cumming then I cum up in her cunt.till she was about to say pull out.three days later she told me carrying your kid up inside me.said good I plan knocking u up 6 more times then have u do gangbang so my friends knock u up again she popped out of her cunt 8 kids still does gangbangs bareback letting every guy cum inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I too am a bush lover. One of the best things about bush is how, when my wife gets fucked and her lover's sperm starts to ooze out of her sweet and ravaged pussy, some of that lovely cream gets stuck in her bush. Filtering their pie through my teeth before devouring it, and sucking it from her matted bush, are some of life's utmost pleasures.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

First, the 9" cock is not really what guys want to read about...we have anxieties too, girls, so don't be surprised...plus, 9" is over the worldwide average...I like the smut, but even porn movies are unrealistic in dick size.

Pubic is hair is SEXY!! I have always loved it, from the time I saw my mother's when I was younger. The good thing was, mom was not too modest, and I saw her nude fairly often...black bush, and large pussy lips!!

Then, only a few times, she was not careful around me, and I got to see the pink inside of her lips!! Oh, Crap...yes, I did use THAT to get off...multiple times.

So, between hairy pussies, and my predilection for red heads, I am doubly screwed, y'all!!

This is a great story; I am looking forward to the rest of the series!!

Five Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!💥💥💥💥💥🌌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

At 27 and married to a hairy pussy lady, I still eat my mom's thick jet-black hairy pussy at every possible opportunity I get. I love how the thick hair cascades down her inner thighs and encircles her puckered anus that I probe with my tongue. She loves for me to go inside her ass with my tongue and kiss her afterwards. Her pussy is not all that tight, but when I ask her to, she squeezes down on my thick cock as I cum. Her tits are just ok. anal with her is ok but not great either. but looking at her pussy drives me crazy. I have phone pics -close up and my sister's husband loves to look at them when we jerk off. He had offered to suck me off a few times, I think I am going to let him. Yea, I am going to cum in his mouth next time we are alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Moms are just hairy pussy moms. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

LADIES, LOOSE THE STUPID ASS RAZORS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, get rid of the razors and the foolish wax jobs. these are mom stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I rated this one a 5. Keep them hairy ladies, not that nasty shaved down their ignorance. who wants their face scratched to hell. Seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waxed, smooth but what about a week later? No way!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 days ago

I like the relationship between the mother and son. Both are mature and are self confident, in their respective positions, that they can talk about anything. I realie this only happens in fiction but I always wish it happened in real life. Finally, I do not like the bush, I hate hair in my food.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous