All Comments on 'Penance'

by DuckLover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Doing a good job, can't wait for the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So while she's in the bathroom,

She calls the police and says she's been raped and he's still there. After they taze the sorry sack of shit and the court system has its way, he winds up in prison. His first night in, his roommate, Bubba, knocks shitheads teeth out so that way he can't bite down while they are gangbanging the new fish's face. After a few years of this, he accepts that he is nothing more than a cumbucket and the only smirk on his face is that of an accomplished pole-smoker.

am_sram_srover 13 years ago
penitencia

muy bueno, tenes que continuar con esta historia, creao que puede ser muchisimo guardado en el almacen, espero muy pronto que actualices, ana maria (am_sr)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow I really like this story and can't wait to read more x

DuckLoverDuckLoverover 13 years agoAuthor
Confirm your category

If you don't like this story, please remember that you have chosen to read a story that is filed in the NonConsent category. The point of the category is that at least one participant is not involved willingly. If you are offended by such stories, please be diligent about choosing to read only stories from categories that you enjoy. Thank you.

pubelesspubelessover 13 years ago
more

a great start to what could be a very erotic story. Please keep writing this high standard of story, have shave her pussy in front of him and explain her feelings of humiliaton and how wet she becomes.

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 13 years ago
Oh yes!

Liked it very much, happy to move on to part 2.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He grabs her elbows

She knees him in the nuts sending him to the ground. Kicking him in the head knocks him out and a call to the Police and he's in jail. This was just stupid.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Stupid

Cheap ass story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous