All Comments on 'How I Became A Cum Slut Ch. 01'

by puzzlecluster

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
hot

i loved it, can not wait for robin to get all the cum and cock she can stand so very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great start

loved it and it got my cock straining against my panties. I can't wait for part 2 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good start

Keep writing. You have an interesting story to tell. Stay realistic write more it will be helpful

Neko_SuaveNeko_Suaveover 13 years ago

wow that was great for an opening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am a copy of my mother

Very well written and a great story. I also grew up living with just my mother who was a whore that sold her pussy and mouth to lots of guys. Just like the story I began crossdressing at a very young age and around the house wore nothing but women's clothing. I often watched my mother fucking and sucking her tricks and wanted to join in so bad I didn't know what to do. As a teenager my urge to take cocks exploded and I couldn't stand it any more. I had to have the cocks. One day my mother explained that she had a guy coming over shortly but she had to make a quick trip to the store for something. As it turned out the trick showed up shortly after she had left. He knocked on the door and I opened it dressed in my drag outfit. He seemed to think I was a daughter and I invited him in to wait for mom's return. He sat down on the couch and I immediately offered to suck him off until she got back. Of course, he went for that and immediately got undressed. My first glance at his long, hard cock I knew that I had found my calling in life - being a cock whore just like Mom. He began pounding his cock down my throat, pulling my head to his cock. We hadn't been going at it very long when the door opened and Mom came in and saw us. I didn't quit but explained that I was warming him up for her. She smiled and said for me to keep going until he shot off in my mouth which didn't take long. I had never had anything feel so good as the cum hitting my throat. My got nude and said "now it's my turn". She took my cock out and began blowing me. Her trick appeared to be in shock that I had a cock but he began beating his meat and was hard in no time. We all went to bed and took turns with each other. When he shot off in Mom I immediately sucked her cun dry and mounted her pussy and fucked her. By the time I had finished her trick was hard again and fucked her like it was his first time. From that point on mom and I slept together, fucked and sucked each other and shared her tricks. Eventually, I started bringing my own home for the two of us. We both became incest loving, low life slut whores doing anyone one we could find. Eventually, Mom also got into eating pussy. We love it and as a family know what true love really is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

FANTASTIC!!!! MORE!!! MORE!!!! MORE!!! PLEASE!!!! I SO WANT BRENDA TO BE MY MOM!

joln321joln321over 8 years ago

Definately needs to proof read after writing. You'd see your mistakes and correct them. I can see a stripper wearing pasties but not with a string bikini at home while having sex with a fella. For one, the pasties are usually a City Ordnance against bare nipples. In Private strip clubs where you have to pay to get in it's not a requirement. Then there's the use of "my" instead of "her". "( He then pulled the cock out of my mom's mouth and as he did Brenda presented """my left cheek to him, """ with a small smile on her full lips. Brenda shuddered at the first loud *thwack* as his cock slapped off her cheek heavily." ) so the narrator presented his left cheek to him? Please to proof read. It makes the story more enjoyable. I doubt a chapter 3 as it's been at least Five years since the last Chapeter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rushed

not bad, but take your time and get an editor.

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
screw the editor! better yet.... send them this way...giggle

I don't care about punctuation. ....this was HOT.... please, more! I wish there was a way that we could be notified of updates for favorite authors.

My only complaint with YOUR work is that you always keep it short.... short enough to get me worked up but not enough to. ....

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
very good story line

slow it down, add more detail and expand their thoughts, this is a nice story, but could be a great story with some help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpuzzlecluster@puzzlecluster
91 Followers
I have been raised just by mother and I guess my mother always wanted a girl. So since I was small I have been very femnine and done feminine things, like wear dresses instead of boy clothes. So now I'm an adult and have grown up to be a sissy/tranny. Hormone pills and my mo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES