All Comments on 'Ecology 101'

by OneSilky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
The description of

two soccer players digging through a wall is worth the price of admission all by itself, Another GREAT Silky story, And, now a Silky story with a serious and stirring (in more ways than one) message that just might, if heeded, help save our lush and dulcet Planet Earth; a MUST read.

sf46sf46almost 12 years ago
GREEN SILK?

The humor in this story is outstanding, we all need to laugh more and have more to laugh at.

I'm just wondering how many 'toys' end up in our landfills each year. Do we outgrow them? I should think not. If you've become stretched and need a bigger one, just take two of your present ones and duct tape them together!

If you want to save the planet, the universe and thousands of American farmers, why not go completely green (you could throw a little yellow in there, too) and switch to vegetables. They can be recycled after each use, don't need to be sterilized, have zero carbon foot print, are latex free and hypoallergenic, and are really good for you in the end (or the front).

Get adventuresome and grow your own hybrids. Cultivate the perfect zuccini that fits your needs in length, girth and those all important bumpy knots to stimulate whatever it is you need stimulated. How about a hybrid carrot with three appendages to hit all those important spots at once.

You could also become a capitalist, sending sexy veggies all over the world, and for those with a subscription to Mother Earth News, you could supply the seed.

Think about it, the possibilities are endless.

sf

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonalmost 12 years ago

How can anyone not love a story about succorious eco-dick? Write on OneSilky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
submit

I am a wordsmith by trade, yet I find myself with thesaurus (and lingam protuberant) firmly grasped so that I do not miss the subtelties. You are the best, Silky!

roncarlin2002roncarlin2002about 10 years ago

Silky, I enjoy your stories more with every tale I read. Please keep them coming!

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
Too funny

a biodegradable dick? wonder if they make a vanishing pussy?

Sman4444Sman4444over 7 years ago
Eco - friendly Dick!

I'd like to offer my own as very Eco - friendly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneSilky@OneSilky
248 Followers
Roll Tide!! I love to hear from fans, or even non-fans, if they read my stuff. I send pictures....