All Comments on 'The Anniversary'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Growing Grass

This might be a good story if you could stand to listen to the narrator. His voice surely is a boring as watching grass grow. I can get more excited blow drying my hair!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years ago

to the anon poster above. Are we listening to the same audio? SomeAussieGuy boring? No way. He's one of the hottest of Lit's audio gents and I look forward to his every submission. If a sexy deep voice, a hot Australian accent, and a sexy fantasy don't do it for you, I don't know what to tell you.

Great job SomeAussieGuy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
might be a good story...

but it was painful to listen to. Just did not grab me. Gave up, decided to skip forward a bit, gave up again. In the final analysis, I prefer a written story to any kind of audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not borring at all

I think the one who said it is boring, Is visual not auditory. And nothing wrong with that, But she should not judge of been borring. I think is it so sexy and romantic, and I love it.

Kris

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
holy fruit loops! o_o homahgahh D:

IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL WATCHING GRASS GROW (previous commenter)...I'll do this day and night o.o I can just lay here listening to your voice....even if you're explaining the law of quantum theory or whatever D: You never cease to amaze me Rob...i love the way you laugh...so much xD <3 You get better with every audio story. Keep them coming please don't ever stop D: eek I sound desperate xD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boring??

one of my favorite things about someaussieguy is that he gives us a bit of a story. if you're looking for someone who just jumps straight into the sex, that's usually not someaussieguy. if you want a tenor who will just read to you, that's not someaussieguy.

someaussieguy, I do notice a kind of 'muffled' sound quality in your last 4 or 5 stories. I preferred the sharper quality of your older stories but the difference between them and your newer audios is not enough to make me stop listening. I still love your voice's deep timbre and the casual way you talk to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it

Opinions people are entilted to well in mine some aussie guy did a good job. We love u someaussieguy/friend :+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wooweeeee

That was wonderful, your voice does naughty things to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Here he goes again...

Sincere soft spot for your stories, as you are aware.

Again, wonderful, simply wonderful.

StarLet. x

CleardiamondCleardiamondover 13 years ago
wowowow.

I've never listened to a story on here before.. but the feedback on this author was so good I felt like giving it a try.. I don't know that i followed the story as well as I would have reading it.. but the added deep sounding voice full of such lust and heat was enough to get lost in the moment..

<3 Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anonymous

That was ridiculously hot. My panties are completely soaked through. I'll look forward to hearing more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yummers

I think I just gushed my panties on that one. OMG -- how I love to hear you cum!

You certainly know how to tell a story that women love. Thanks, baby. I'm headed off to bed now. Smooch!

Cheers,

Nightbreeze6969

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ohlalala

your voice is hot, you could read the telephone directory and i'd still have an orgasm. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Australian men sure do know what they're doing!

God your voice is intoxicating. It makes me nostalgic for the Australian men I have known. A certain quality of passion and sensuality that makes me burn.

I'll keep coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmm

ahhh just masturbated to this ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you are so yummy

You made me cum so hard .. :D I just loving playing with my pussy while I listen to your stories. You are amazing ...I really loved this story I hope to hear more sexy stories from you. Well done :*xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keeping the fire lit!

I love how your stories express how you cherish your lover., and still are hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

I came so hard. Please do me more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous