All Comments on 'Monica Ch. 02 of 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
OccasionalReaderOccasionalReaderover 13 years ago
4 parts to a story

I am not going to bother with the content of the story. It is not to my taste, but whatever (you say you write for yourself, but then why post?). What bugs me about your stories is that you almost never complete them. A good story has four parts, and you do not like including the fourth part: resolution. I like about one in ten of your stories and in those select few (never the wimps husbands or open marrieges, etc.) you have good plot development, rising action, climax (no pun intended) and you avoid the overly long winded expository/background stories that many authors spend all day explaining. But more important than that you have good RESOLUTION in those stories. To see resolution, even in the stories of which I do not enjoy the plot, more often would be appreciated.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
I agree

Occasional is right on the mark. I would also like to add that there are some flaws in the story logic that need to be resolved. The big one is that Tony knew he was not Ok with it. If he thought that, he would have made an approach while he was in town instead of waiting until he was away at one of Tony's own clubs!

The story should be wrapped up.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
If the husband is so angry at himself....

WHY is he going back up stairs to see her?

that basic question that occurs to anyone with an IQ over 50 never occurs to the douche Bag like Just Plain Bob.

Authors can write Their stoties anyway they want to... and we as readers have the same right to ask questions and make comments. This basic concept JPB has yet to learn ansd will probably never learn....

that if you write 5,000 about how Mr Smith is against XYZ then at the end of the story he does XYZ ... well that probably has to be explained

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
A horror tale!

The Protagonist does not even know himself anymore.... But Harry, I am shocked that you would even bother reading Ch. 02 after your comment on Ch. 01!

Back when I took English it the emphasis was on the readers and critics interpreted what the author was doing. I never saw any authors explaining...

Personally I enjoy about three in ten of JPB's stories but then I do enjoy stories like the classic Lady or the Tiger.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Just another cuckold story

I was in hope that he would have done something about her slutty ways, and just not accept being her cuckold.

Not one of my favorites of Bob's work.

louguy35louguy35over 13 years ago
Just like JPB!

JPB wrote just like JPB. That is criticism enough.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
He was a shit head, period.

She's a bottom dwelling slut, scum of the scum, period.

Yes he gave toby the wave once but not an infinite wave.

Toby was just a predatory sleaze ball, period.

Overdone cuckold story, in other words a POB story, period.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
No redeeming social qualities . . .

IMO, not one of JPB's better ones.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Toby Snake

The lie is that if Toby thought hubby was ok with Monica's gang banging, why did he wait until he sent hubby out of town to call Monica, booze her up, then deliver her back home before hubby returned. Toby would have openly arranged gang banging Monica and invited hubby if he really thought it was part of their life style.

rjexplosionrjexplosionover 13 years ago
has anyone

Ever stopped to think that maybe the reason why JPB ends most of his stories the way he does is so the few readers out there with even a small amount of imagination will end this story in their own way? I'm just as turned off by the wimp stories as most of you, but take this story for instance. who's to say our thoroughly cuckolded hero didn't head upstairs, tear the cheating slut a new one, and throw her ass out, then exacted revenge on her and Toby? I certainly imagined it ending that way, but I'm admittedly a very vengeful person. The point is, JPB is a decent writer and deserves credit for his work, even if his stories aren't always your cup of tea.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
STD time.

I rated chapter 1 2 stars. However, this chapter is really bad so I rated it 1*.

user110user110almost 12 years ago

so... what happened?

droogedroogeover 11 years ago
In A Vacuum?

An interesting if somewhat confusing story. Are we to assume that one drunken night completely out of nowhere Monica with full knowledge that her husband is around decides to pull a train? And are we to assume that on finding Monica that night he is conflicted as he watches his wife being gang banged but patiently waits and watches while every man in the town has her, sometimes several times and when until all the cocks are sated. The husband who has been watching all this time then steps up to the plate and instead of chastising Monica he fucks her and gives every impression that he thoroughly enjoyed the show as he adds his cock up her sperm filled and filthy cunt.

Toby takes it upon himself to ensure that while hubby is away that Monica becomes his responsibility which he takes seriously and arranges to supply her with cock 24/7 commencing with his own. This excites Monica no end and while her husband is away she ends up spending her entire time on her back servicing any cock that presents itself.

The author gives the impression that Monica and Toby know that Monica's husband would not be happy at having his wife gang banged while he is absent because when he is home it stops

When Monica's husband finishes a job early and decides to see Toby he finds his wife pulling a train and being gang banged, His reaction is totally unnatural as on the one hand he believed her first gang bang was also going to be her last yet when he surprises Monica, Toby and miscellaneous cocks his reaction is to basically say carry on, don't worry about me I'll just go downstairs and have a Scotch.

There has been no discussion between Monica and hubby outlining whether hubby is cool with Monica pulling trains when he is away. No word is mentioned of arrangements to safeguard Monica from possibly contacting STD.

I have no problem reading Cuck stories but this one I found convoluted. There was barely any communications between the principle characters and suddenly a slut and good time gang bang party girl and her weak, cuckold of a husband are born without any given reason or background. Sluts in all cheating stories always tell their men that it just happened (which I have always thought is the most feeble reason imaginable) would appear to apply to this story.

The story was very well written I only have a problem with the story line. Thanks for sharing and I will most certainly be looking up your stories..

victoriangentvictoriangentover 11 years ago
Say what!!

This is not a story, just a group of words. Mandy couldn't even straighten this mess up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
JPB JPB, fag alert

this was some gay assed shit......

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Master cuck bob

Master Cuck Bob at his very best for those who like the genre. For the real men out there, AVOID!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT MARRIAGE.....

no way out, or in, or a chance, TK U MLJ LV NV

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Sometimes.............

.........................we hate the fact that up until all this happened...we really, totally, emotionally and romantically loved them!

Damn, now what to do..............

I'm not a cuck!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Oh just shoot me now!

Once again, JPB leaves us hanging with another unfinished story. Once again, he leaves us with a clueless cuckold. Once again, he leaves us with a slut wife. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not worth a comment.

One of bob's worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If you like sloppy 30th's you're a sick puppy and need professional help.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
No Ending

As one commented, there was no resolution unless we are expected to believe that hubby was going to accept the new Monica. Probably so considering Bob's preferences.

First, if hubby was not going to toss her out after the first round, he should have expressly told her that he would forgive her for her one transgression but that it could never happen again. He even recognized that it might be a problem. Any normal man would have discussed it at length. Bob does not write about normal men I suppose.

Obviously Monica knew that what she was doing was wrong so she could not use the excuse that she thought hubby liked it and was OK with it.

Also, Toby was full of shit when he said he thought it was OK. As someone else stated he would not have gone after her only when hubby was out of town if that was the case. Even if he assumed hubby liked to watch his wife being gang-banged, hubby had to be there for that to work.

Finally, does anyone really believe that any woman can fall this far this fast? Boggles the mind.

Too many holes in the story and no ending so I give it the least amount of stars, one.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

i am not brave enough to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe I'm Crazy

And I have been accused of it before, but this particular perversion (and in my mind it is a perversion) just doesn't float my boat. In fact I find the whole idea particularly disgusting. I star, only because I couldn't give it less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuuuuuck mee man! my cock was hard just reading the story

What a turn on! Would I love to see my wife getting gang banged! After reading this STORY " HELL YES" OH Fantastic story! See ya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Cuck,cuck,cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
negative 10 stars

nigger fuckers should die in pain

hope she brings home aids ,and she will since she fucks niggers .

cuck-boy will deserver her giving him aids for not divorcing a nigger fucking aids-whore .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Is this a joke of some kind?

I landed on this story with no background on your writing. I see that you write a lot of stories, may with high scores. If this story is any general indication, those scores are incomprehensible. I guess it's me. I'm attracted to stories that have a plausible, although not necessairly an agreeable one, plot and plot elements that are at least identifiable, if not agreeable. The basic premise in your plot is a husband getting sexually excited over watching his dear wife get gang-banged, especially while she seems initially to be not agreeable. Isn't that the essence of rape? This is a manifestly stupid plot element that inspires nothing but regret for wasting time even considering the story. I don't know anything about "cuck" stuff others have mentioned, but I do know I don't care for "stupid" whether in living people or of fictional stories about people. You can't avoid "stupid" in real life, but there's no excuse for it in fiction that seeks to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Should

Should have dumped the slut after the first night see got gangbanged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bob, you should have hung it up after this debacle.

bigbob2406bigbob240612 months ago

Certainly the very worst I ve read of yours. Sincerely hope c uck crap is not going to become your new normal !!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

beware of what you ask for and agree to.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've got to pay more attention to author names. I should have realized the moment I saw JPB that it'd be an emotionless cuck story, on top of not having a proper ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9006 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES