All Comments on 'Dominant Wife Serves A Master'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story!

Wish it was me sucking that cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this makes me want to fuck so bad

i want to fuck so bad

im cumming and i love diaper play

plz fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dumb question here

Shouldn't you be wanting to fuck really well? That way she may return for more, bad and you are history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmm i want to be like you

Now thats what i want to do eat cum from a pussy and suck on a big cock serving a master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that was fun, wasn’t it?

My wife is not sub by nature, but one guy we shared totally brought it out in her.

I couldn’t believe my eyes… my strong, powerful owner was face down - ass up and yelping loudly as our stud spanked bright red hand prints all over her lily white ass.

It was distressing to me and my inner masculine husband wanted to intervene and “save” her.

One sign of a good dom is that he knows what his actualy subs need, and our guest was one of the best.

He paused while he was in the middle of rapidly slapping her buns to give me a cold hard stare and asked, “What? You don’t like seeing your wife treated this way? What are you gonna do about it, cuck? “ but he didn’t wait for an answer.

He snapped his fingers, my prompt to get on my knees at his feet.

His half hard log of a cock kept banging against my face as he resumed the increasingly harsh assault on her soft sweet little ass.

My goddess was on the brink of tears, gasping and whining , when he ordered her to play with herself.

She reached down between her legs and vigorously rubbed her clit.

He rubbed the shaft his now hard meat across her tenderized bottom as she clearly tried to push up against it.

Her excitement was building as she was nearing orgasm.

He shoved the thumb of his free hand in my mouth and I sucked vigorously as if it were a cock.

“Don’t suck it you idiot!” he barked, “Make it wet.”

I whimpered when he backhanded me severely, and was careful to simply salivate when he returned his thumb to my mouth.

“You. Cum. Now.” was all he said as he swiftly yanked his thoroughly coated thumb from my mouth and jammed it right to the hilt in her sweet tight little ass.

My poor wife let out piercing shriek as she violently shook in ecstasy.

His ridiculously hard cock was leaking streaks of precum as he lewdly slapped her ass with it.

My wife unfolded in pure bliss as he gently withdrew his thumb from her shitter and just as gently inserted it in my mouth.

“Stop slobbering, stupid bitch., you can suck it like a cock now.”

The combination of her pleasure and pain, his absolute control, and the total cancellation of my manhood was more than I could bare.

I looked up into his eyes from my place on the floor, sucking the same thumb that had just violated my owners virgin ass, and I came.

I came so hard it hurt.

I must have fainted, because when I opened my eyes again the two of them were cuddling and murmuring softly together.

My panties were stiffly starched with drying cum and I had to pee.

They chuckled at the state of me as I headed to the bathroom in a daze.

I sat down on the toilet to pee with my souled panties around my ankles and I never felt more right with the world in my life.

Thanks,

Bitsy Tuppence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2347 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.