All Comments on 'Voyeur Turns Out To Be Brother'

by hislittlesister

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow! oh my god!!! very fuck!!!

please +++++++++++ i'm frenchy!!!I love my little brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 2?

Very good, hopeing for another chapter.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 13 years ago
That was excellent young lady.

Another chapter please. Your brother gave you a very very good fucking didnt he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nix the choking

very hot story. Don't understand the need to asphyxiate or undergo asphyxiation. Does it 'intensify' the sex act? In what way? About as sexy as mashing one's big toe with a cinder block.

rock060752rock060752over 13 years ago
What happened......

I can not help but wonder if you really would ask your parents to join in when you get caught. Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shower

use to watch my sis in the shower daily, my dick didn't know she was my sis. I still masterbate daily, to thoughts of making luv to her. good storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny brother

My 19 year bold sister found out when I was 15 that I had a big cock. One day when mom and dad were gone she came into my my room and said her freind said her brother said you have the biggest cock in gym class. She asked how big it was and I said I don't know. She said I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours. We took our clothes off and laid on the bed . She grabbed my cock and it got real hard when she started playing with it. I started playing with her hairy pussy she got wet and spread her legs so I rolled on her and started putting it in . She said don't but I kept putting more in her and started pumping in her slowly. After a couple minutes she started moaning SO BIG SO GOOD DON'T STOP KEEP FUCKIING ME. OH GOD IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD. I fucked her for about 20 minutes before I came in her. She told me I could fuck her anytime I wanted. We cleaned up and started talking. I started getting hard again . She went to her room and got a tape from her sewing basket and measured me .It was 91/2 inches long and 7 inces around. She crawled on me and slid it in her again. Then we did it doggy . Abot a month later our 13 year old sister caught us. She said she wouldn'nt tell any one only if I fucked her too I'd been fucking both of them and 4 of their friend for over a year now when my baby sister who had just turned 12 told me she has heard me fucking our sisters and wants to try it too . She said she's been fucked by 4 boys already. She had a hot body with 32 inch tits some hair on her pussy. I ended up fucking her that same day .That was over 30 years ago and we get together at least once a month to fuck . It is even better now than it was then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quick and short

You got the action going before it seemed the correct time for such action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!!!

Why! are! there! so! many! exclamation! points!!?!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Wo how many exclamation points, I love a story when love follows sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous