All Comments on 'Who are You? I'm Batman.'

by Tony_Stark

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope hubby..

I hope hubby gets some nice ass from the other women there. His wife appears to have no problems fucking someone else, so she should have no problem when he does it! Go for it Kevin. Besides he pussy is full of crap now, Kevin deserves nice fresh pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And for chapter 2

His wife seeks out the masked man for a repeat performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Chapter 2 could be interesting :)

Good story but then half way through you rushed it ...shame

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
Oh, my

In their thirties, married seven years, and trying for a family. Maybe they (or should I say she) will have a baby now. Might be nice to know who the father is.<P>

Not infidelity but she doesn't appear to be devastated by her actions either. Matter of fact she recovers rather quickly. I guess that's what the best sex in you life does for you.<P>

You do appear to love stories that are open ended at the "finish." You know, that will become annoying unless you occasionally give a story resolution.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The old plot of mistaken identity.

As a new writer you should really have thought of some other plot divice. This one is old and very tired. As someone said the wife didn't seem to feel any guilt that she had been fucked by someone other than her husband. I guess she knows she can do it again and not get caught. Which she will. And who knows maybe she will be pregnant with her lovers kid. And the disrespect she shows by letting her husband have sex with her after her lover has fucked her is a little hard to swallow. A cliched story? you bet it is from start to finish. Yet another new writer to avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
recognition

the story doesn't hold up. he's married 7 years, but the hostess of party has never met his wife, so obviously they're not close. The host recognizes him instantly in his costume when he comes in the door, yet his wife of 7 years can't tell that it's not him she's fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Fuck the negative comments. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty Good

Pretty good effort. Don't worry about reusing a plot, West Side Story didn't suffer for using Romeo and Juliette's plot. Your writing and details will make a story your own. However, it could have used some editing as there were some paragraphing problems and stuff like "That was part of Kevin's of the allure for Kevin."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Great Story

So only people who think as you do are allowed to have opinions? Nice.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Nice try

But instead of foreshadowing you telegraphed this one by a mile. I knew what was going to happen by the :'you are going to hate me' routine. and that makes it kind of a letdown. But keep it up, I like your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is definitly

a repeat of a story just with a little difference. the last time the did not go because he was pissed his wife did not go. so he went for a poker game (like in this story) and gave his costume to another guy who fucked his wife. the ending was the same. really funny and very creative.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
So, is she knocked UP???

Chapter two would be nice with the consequences of her accident. He has had a vasectomy hasn't he?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I like the fact that she cheated on her husband and didn't know with whom

Only one person knows who fucked her and that is the masked rascal that filled her pussy with cum.

I wonder how she'll tell her husband that she has already been fucked after they get home and he tries to fuck her.

Good story, and thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Costume party

I went as Zorro,my wife said she would surprise me.At the party a horse came over to me,of course,Zorro and his horse.She whispered follow me,we went out into the shed of the house,she turned and said i am so horny,fuck me,i pulled the back of her outfit down,dropped the pants of my costume,fumbled for her pussy,how wet was she and pushed my cock deep into her,wow she kept pushing back as i held her and really hammered into her,until i was cumming and i heard her say oh,Darryl,that was so good,you felt so big,i couldnt help but orgasm,oh.I pulled back,my cock slick and wet,pulled up my pants and left.I waited till she came back,and went and sat next to another Zorro.My name is Robert .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

Was it a bit predictable? Yes. Was it entertaining Hell Yes, and It was inspiring. My wife and I have a good group of friends that we party with so after reading this story my wife and I came up with what we think is an interesting idea. We are goint to have a Halloween Costume party. All of the women will be required to wear a sexy costume. (My wife has a Harrem costume that could give a 100 year old man a hard on). All of the men will be required to dress as Zorro. Now this should be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry remake

sorry remake of a story already on post here...get real and get creative.....or do not post again.....plus it sucked!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Fail!

As pointed out before, the fact that it is NOT her Batman is clear from the time they first meet. Then it is emphasized. Then,once, it is outright ADMITTED.

Add to it the instant recognition by an occasional friend as soon as Batman came in the door, and we end up with a totally compromised 'surprise.'.

Epic Fail!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
TS's second and

last story on Lit. I don't know how either story wound up with star ratings above 4. A weak story with an even weaker ending.

racfguyracfguyabout 8 years ago
LOL

Karen got fucked, and so did Kevin. Ha Ha Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent horny story extremely well written and creative. 5*****

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cheating bitch. She knew.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Oh for Heaven's sake, how many times do we HAVE TO read these tired old, sad old, uninspired, regurgitated "Groundhog-Day" tales retold, re-soled, recast, re-hashed, re-mashed and re-massacred?

And sadly, there was nothing at all new in this latest edition to the mounting collection now threatening to dwarf Everest, nothing at all.

OK, so there IS nothing new in the Universe, and everything that can be done, has been done, but at least one can put a new TWIST in there, somewhere? A sting in the tail? A twist in the plot?

I am sorry, but this version was very lacking in originality, in fact there was little detail of any sort, and when we did get some, it kept contradicting what we had already been told! The author DID make a good effort at sexing-up the wife when she did get there, but that did rather clash with the earlier preamble, reducing his credibility even further!

From frigidly disinterested, to needy whore in three drinks, also now unable to realise that this totally different character in every single aspect, was indeed, a completely different character altogether!

Puzzling how she suddenly was so severely struck by the Crazy-Zombie Mind-Melting Brain-Eating Ray-Gun, to be the exact 180' opposite of what she had hitherto always been!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Well just more of the 'Wife gets strange and hubby is a wimp, Hubby makes wife get strange cock', and of course the ever lame 'He had a 10"-11"-12" cock big as a beer can or baseball bat' and wife loves it with the even more lame hubby has a 5" cock and loves his wife getting some biggie or wife gets gang banged and loves it. While moving on to the ever redundant forced sex re raped, forced incest re raped and on and on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous