All Comments on 'Devilish Grin'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ho hum!!

Yet another convoluted attempt at cleverness and academia, when all we want is erotica, by this author. Like most of his stories and series, I find it hard to read and with flighty intent and focus.

I don't know why I even bothered.

LonelyImpulseLonelyImpulseover 13 years ago
Ouch, but...

Okay so the previous "Anon" was harshing just a bit, but yeah, this one was not up to the standards of your usuals... It has "quick contest piece" written all over it. I, at least, will admit to chuckling at the end...

sr71pltsr71pltover 13 years agoAuthor
Correction of Impression

Readers can decide to like this story or not, but I'd like to correct the "dashed off contest piece" impression. This story was written more than a year ago for a published anthology launching on 18 October, "DevilMENt." Whether or not it was "dashed off," it wasn't written three minutes ago for this contest and has been through the prolonged publishing process. Just giving Lit. readers here something free others will be paying for in the marketplace.

hangeronhangeronover 13 years ago
A good chuckle,

BUT, where do allk these critics come from ???.

I must be a little thick or something as I thought this site was for anyone, especiall;y for readers of tittilating stories and not solely for professional authors.

Surely if they are so good they should be making their fortunes writing books for pulication for money.

The stories on here vary from brilliant to pathetic, but, no one is forced to read them, I find a few mistakes make them sound more realistic, and not all have the same level of education, so please give us a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for setting me straight.

Shit, here I sit feeling like a complete mormon, oh that's not right --- let's see, I think it's maroon, no that's not right either --- moron? Yes, that's right, I fell like a complete moron. Before I read the comments, I actually enjoyed the story and thought it was clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I quite liked it.

I don't get why some people are such haters, if they think they can do such a good job with reviewing what others write maybe they should try writing something themselves.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it, even thugh it did seem to be something of a letdown. At the same time, I don't believe y9u can fuck a man gay any more than you can fuck him straight.

woman3450woman3450over 13 years ago
Where is your (readers that is) sense of humor?

I thought it was funny and well written as we come to expect from sr71plt. Thanks for the smile.

ToquemeToquemeover 13 years ago
Thank you.

This was clever, fun, and I loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah!

Nice to see support for a bit of humour. Sex and fun, what a great combination. Thanks.

trisha_ann_glynntrisha_ann_glynnover 13 years ago

Poor Dan was too busy looking for the devil in the details.

Rod Serling has to be standing at the foot of the bed.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 12 years ago
Good story

The ending was hilarious!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...