All Comments on 'Beary Christmas'

by austexmale

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
what?

how can they love each other when they just met and 'Hairy Guy' b/c you gave him no name, is with Aunt Sue? who are they besides a horny teenager and an older man who cheats?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Young Love

I think you answered your own question. At that age, love for your first is the norm. Perceived love from your first is the norm. Without the illusion of love, the story wouldn't be as authentic.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Even if the emotion he felt at the end was more infatuation and gratitude than real and lasting love, it was still a good story of a young man grabbing the chance of exploring his sexuality for the first time. And I liked the older man for being kind and gentle and returning the favour.

A shame you never wrote more stories - with the same protagonist or others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I felt like the ending was a bit sad. The 18yo virgin perceived their eyes to say I love you and that it wouldn’t be a one-night stand - but really? While the hairy guy was kind and reciprocated, this clearly was just sex to him. Plus he cheated on the aunt with her young nephew which makes him an asshole. The young man will be greatly disappointed when the man ignores him in the morning, stays distant and doesn’t return his feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous