All Comments on 'Infidelity Test'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

Its a spook story and you did tell a good tale , that venue isnt my cup of tea but as usual good writing .

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Good one

Normally wouldn't be my type; I am not really in to fantasy stuff. This story seems to add the hint of humor I need to make a fun read for me. Good job as usual.

sirhugssirhugsover 13 years ago
well, that was different

great read, well written, but hoped for more sex and a happy ending...

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Well Written as Always

This was very well put together and logical, so we won't let a little problem of a supernatural event bother us. Why didn't he put his wife to the test in the first three Halloweens of their marraige? I think that he got tired of her!

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Nice change of pace

Liked the change of pace and sort of humorous tone. Good job, thanks for your hard work.

DG HearDG Hearover 13 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thanks to all who have commented. Just a short story for Halloween. Was a fun write.

with respect

DG

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
Great

This is another great story from you. I liked how you got the story to end with you telling how the bodies appear in the pond. It was a nice twist on a halloween story.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Great ending

I like a good ending. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No sorry. Not good enough.

Clichéd, trivial and far too simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it

Good way of dealing with cheating wives. Every man should have one of these.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Good story

though dont like death in stories, these are supposed to be, fantasies, i believe death is just easy way out from punishment, but how did he managed to do it three time and never got caught.

But regardless of anything it was good read, sometimes you write in same genre with JPB (eg, Reunion), otherwise you always give great read.

Thanx

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Good spooky story

I liked the supernatural element for Halloween and overall it was a clever story. Of course he was a slimeball because he was cheating too. And he got away with murder. Aren't the monsters supposed to die at the end of the story?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Cleverly writen, and enjoyable

A nice fast paced story, with the Halloween theme. It's just a good spooky story that makes the reader think that Allen knows a lot more about the missing wives than he's letting on.

My theroy is: He knows where the peddle that operates the slab that opens up the freezer below the marble slab. then at the appropriate time he opens the bottom of the freezer that drops the body into the under water cave so it can be found .

I'm not much into the paranormal, but like to read of it. thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not your usual standards

This story is in wrong category--science fiction??

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Just a bit of Halloween Fun

Thanks. This really in the spirit of the holiday.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
He cheated too!

He just knew the secret!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Great fun! It needed the Great Pumpkin!

I enjoyed the story, even though it lacked any emotion from the husband. He was colder than the slab.

Thanks.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
the glorification of THE STUPID

wow this was bad .... it wasnt scary... it wasnt spooky and Police are Morons.

Where is Sherlock Holmes or Spenser when you them them?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Good stuff

A good fun read, and revenge too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can see this story on that old show...

...Tales from the Crypt. Very good!

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Of Anonymous and Harry Assholes.......

DGH,

Thoughtful insight into the macabre mind of paranormal psycology....

Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey

Assholes makes shit, shit still stinks

Great imagination. Hey how about Revenge on Grumpy Old Anonymous Assholes and Harry Assholes by their friends or wives who had enough!

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Some folks are just too dumb to appreciate it!

DG, I thoroughly enjoyed your little halloween submission. If I were attempting to analyze it (I'm not.), I think I would subscribe to digdaddyrich's theory. I thought it was a really fun read. Thank you for another fine submission. You never dissappoint us.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Great Story

For some reason I thought it wasn't going to have a supernatural ending since it was in the LW category. Boy! Was I ever pleasantly surprised, great story, great read, very unique. Thank you.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
maybe Harry was trying to find too much.....

....in a just for fun submission. extreme clever you're not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
unique !!

VERY creative--

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Very Good Story

Loved the Intrigue and the Fact that he allowed Wifey to take test 2 minutes after. Great Holloween Story!

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a very good story. I liked how you merged supernatural with this story. I also liked how you revealed the secret at the end. That was a nice part. Good Luck for contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DST

Is anyone else wondering if the test recognizes Daylight Savings Time :-)

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years ago
Perfect for the season

Loved the twist. Finding out about cheating with Cheryl was quite a surprise. I would have preferred leaving the disappearance a mystery, but the bit about 'after midnight' was needed to complete the deception. Still unclear about the ex-wives taking the test when he was gone...

Enjoyed the story a lot. Good luck in the contest!

kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Nice

Cool story! I like the idea, and you did a good job with the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This was great!

I love this kind of thing, but I am kind of a witch, or shall I say a warlock. Happy All Hallows EVE. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This could Easily be a Movie!

I was really riveted to this story. And it really translates well into film. I could easily see this as a student short film. Awesome!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rate most impossible stories 1*.

However, good science fiction and fairy tales do not need to be possible to be rated 5*****.

So I rated it 5*****.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
And another homw run lol -

That was just plain fun -

The whole concept and the detail of post midnight - very nice. and very creative.

Thank you yet again - I am working my way down through a bunch of your stuff for the first time and a few revisits heh.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Boo

Very cute story (except for Annie and Chuck!!!)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

I have to say it was a great story but I have t say something else also.

YOUR FUCKIN' NUTS

HA

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

I think that that would be a very powerful tool to use. Besides, I don't understand why someone would cheat or worse, grow to hate your spouse even though your the betrayer. In this story it almost sounds like he's getting his wives to cheat on purpose or something.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very spooky stuff!!

Poor Alice in wondermausoleum. Lol Hey curses and superstitions are very real for some folks and this story proved it. Thank you DG Hear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Original

Haven't read one like this. It was neat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spooky

Fun story! Gave it a 4.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
What a great Halloween story.

I'l have to use it next month. On Halloween EVE!

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
C'mon DG...

You can do better! But that Was fun and not half bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FREAKING AWESOME

Truth About Me! I am shit scared to go into a cemetery full moon, Halloween! One year we went into the cemetery on a full moon on Halloween! Then out of no where it turned stormy ! The wind blew up and then a bolt of lightning struck 20 or30 yards away from us! I tell you I did a little wee! And set a new mile distance record! Look the story is Fantastic! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
that is so good....loved it

no wonder he has got away with it so often...yet the cheaters always get caught on the day....brilliant little tale to scare a few people...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY! Paranormal is Fantasy & Science Fiction

Negative 5 stars for loving wives!

1 for F & SF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole busted, betrayed!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
The curse is active on All Hallows' Day, not Halloween Day,

Halloween or Hallowe'en (a contraction of All Hallows' Evening), also known as All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve, is the evening before All Hallows' Day, or All Saints' Day.

All Saints' day is 1 November, so Halloween is 31 October (the preceding date).

1. Halloween Eve is redundant (the evening of the evening before All Saints' Day).

2. Halloween Day is by substitution, day of the evening before All Saints' Day, which is still 31 October.

3. After midnight on Halloween (31 October) will be All Saints' Day, which is when the curse is active.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wish

I wish it was that easy to find and get rid of cheaters.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Where is this mausoleum I want to take my x-wife there. hahahahahahaahahhaah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: ReadyOne

Nobody cares, it wasn't your story. A different kind of tale, DG good job. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Isn't it amazing in overheard phone calls ,how the lovers talk about what they do and how long they have been doing it?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky he's in a non-Tennessee Red State

.... or one of Dr. Bass's students would nail his ass.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good one

One of the best of the LW Halloween stories. Cheryl needs to be careful.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
😱👻 cheaters beware

Don't you just love Halloween

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well what goes around come around so they say. Her cheating finally caught up with her in the end. Cheaters beware. 5 stars

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good story DG!!! Kudos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent suspense... but still no real answer!!!

5*

BJ

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

HaHa, that was a neat little tale. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

...too weird...very incomplete...no rating...

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

You could get a novel out of this story. I've heard similar tales about places that were abandoned all of a sudden with no real answer given. Fidelity is not the only test.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ALLEN US A STUPID ASSHOLE - EVEN SKANK WIFE NO3 IS CHEATING ON HIM -

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you believe in paranormal...all things can happens !I knew a few of those stories that have been told to me ....]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5708 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...