All Comments on 'HotWife Donna'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm glad she's your wife and not mine.

Trash is trash no matter how you slice it and this in a nutshell describe your slut to a tee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that was funny :-)

hihi first him then her. borderline nympho, cured LOL. if somebody fucks strangers and does it like others shake hands with a stranger, there is definitly something not quite "normal". the same for him thinking it is. happy you foun each other. hope you stay healthy these days. but for me this is not sexy or erotic or hot. this is just like a meat market.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago

If this is honestly a true story, I think you both need help. If this is all just for fun, you write a wickedly nasty story.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Simply a wonderful account......

I did so enjoy this post. What a wonderful and sincere description of a rock solid loving marriage. So many of the naysayers will of course trash my comment and your post, but who cares. I get it. And while not to level of experience, we enjoy this kind of fun on occasion too. It's all about respect, and honesty with each other and oneself.

Thanks for sharing guys! ;)

erotikoserotikosabout 13 years ago
Bravo!!

Donna/Scott--As always, your stories are a pleasure to read. The crisp, well written style is a rarity, whether in a story or in written communication in general. This piece is particularly descriptive, with your usual excellent grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. Keep up the good work, and do please ignore the morons who rant and rave about how disgusted they are by these stories, but ONLY after they have hungrily devoured each word of your work. Take care!

LorenasManliLorenasManlialmost 11 years ago
Many others don't understand - but we do

My sexy hotwife doesn't know I'm sending you this response - and frankly wouldn't "approve" - because she's otherwise a conservative, reserved housewife, mother of three, and grandmother even to nine. But she does love to fuck and be fucked. She also loves me to clean her up afterward. She's her asleep next to me right now after a two day sex-capade - multiple times of me cumming for her, on her, in her... rubbing it all over her tits and pussy, becoming intoxicated by the hot fragrance of our sex. I understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Great story i will show it to my wife and hope this will show her that i want her to take on a lover and anh have some friend because i love her and want to have some fun

satisweetsatisweet11 months ago

It’s wonderful that you are so faithful, and satisfied with your husband. Best of luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very factual and although very descriptive, not very erotic -- just matter-of-fact descriptions of acts which are highly sexual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous