All Comments on 'How I Became a CD SLUT Cum Junky'

by TonyaTV69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Somehow...

Everything here reads like every other story of this sort without a literate twist or any real verbal eloquence. Oh well, at least you didn't use the term "Cum Slut" like so many of these cliched affairs do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
meet you at Fantasy Fest in Key west Florida October 29 and 30th!

You should join all of us T-gals down at 801 Bourbon Street for Fantasy fest in Key West Fl .. we have a weekend long party and can arrange multiple gang bangs!! Karla

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wish I had these guys

One of the dirtiest and best I've ever read. Lots of hot talk and sex, with some abuse - As a crossdesser I get off on exactly the same things, lots of name calling, some pain and repeatedly being used as a cum slut whore for any cock available, especially black meat. I began my career as a cunt fucking 6 black guys that worked for my grandfather on his farm. I was a preteen that already knew that I wanted to be a cock whore so I hit on the farm hands for my first experiences and worked my way up to any cock I could find, including my father's. He found out that I had been blowing and fucking the black cocks, usually taking 10 -12 fucks per day. One evening he came home drunk, fell into bed and passed out. I immediately realized this was a golden opportunity to suck him off. I got into the bed and begann rubbing his cock which quickly became hard and I couldn't wait to suck it. As I worked it he began moaning and moving his ass up to me. As I sucked him it became apparent that he was no longer sleeping and was fully aware of what was going on. I kept sucking and eventually he shot off in my mouth. No one said a word, just cuddled up beside each other. Shortly I felt his cock against my ass. I spit in my hand and rubbed it on my pussy hole and on his cock and began pushing back against it. It didn't take long for him to bury it all the way to the nuts and began to fuck me hard and deep. He began telling me what a fucking whore I was, how ashamed of me he was for being nothing but a black cock slut. I began telling him how I was the cum slut fuck hole for the entire work force of my grandfather,s farm and how they all fucked me repeatedly throughout the day and that if he had any friends I would fuck and suck them also. Family fucking is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a story!

Couldn't get enough of this story. Had to stop to drain the equipment into my hand to eat.I'm a long time CD that loves black cocks. Bigger, better and know how to talk dirty to a white bitch like me. I love being called all of the dirty names, telling me what a piece of white trash I am and how he's going to knock me up, then pull out and piss all over me. I love to feel the cum in my cunt, knowing that it's going to be washed down when he rams his cock into my mouth and starts pissing. I love the taste of piss and can't get enough of it. I even drink lots of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!!

I'm a transsexual who wants real love, but I love great sex and love black men because of their size and passion with a white chick like me! I have been with several gorgeous black guys with fantastic bodies and huge cocks, one of them with a true 12". I didn't think of lying on my back with my head off the bed, but have since and it's one of my favorite positions. I love it when his balls bounce off my forehead and my nose is buried in his beautiful loins. With the 12'' guy I couldn't get all the way to his base no matter how much I wanted to and how hard I tried. He was just too massive so I had to pleasure him with my pussy. The other ways were fun, but missionary was the best because he was a great kisser, too. The amount of cum he gifted me with was lovely, incredible, and nearly unbelievable in its amount, taste and texture. I was gloriously sore for days and he will always be a legend in my mind. Keep up the great eroticism of this story and good hunting, girls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so sexy & wish it was me

I am a cross dresser from essex & love this story. Only wish it was me.

Tranny slut Natalie Pearson

essex

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I envy your BBC pounding

I envy you for your upcoming BIG BLACK 12" COCKS gangbang by 9 black studs.

I would love to beg him to gag me with his BIG BLACK 14" COCK. I would dress up in slutty hot pink with crotchless pantyhose and then long silky and shiny stockings tied to an 8-garter hot pink waist cincher garter belt and some hot pink crotchless frilly panties and would wear my thigh-high hot pink 6" latex boots and a full shiny hot pink mini skirt. Would love to have him stand behind me with his legs spread as I grind my white bubble butt ass against his BIG BLACK 14" COCK until it was rock hard and dripping wet with precum. I would bend over and have him lift up my full mii skirt and beg him to pound my ass with his BIG BLACK 14" COCK while I swayed my hips to one of my slutty disco BBC teasing songs until I felt him explode deep inside my bubble butt ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My first big black cock I couldn't take it all, he still blew in me, only in about half way. Now I am able to take a big cock, the biggest I have had was about 11 inches, I prefer about 8 or 9 for comfort but when I get really horny, look for the big ones that stretch me and make me shoot high into the air. There is no shortage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
contradiction

you said you put a dildo in your pussy but then said you were a male which is it

janedonjanedonabout 8 years ago
Starting younger

I know(I think) this just a story---But---I do wish I had the nerve & opertunity to start Young instead waiting----(life gets complicated)--I've been in Open relationship most of my adult live(swinging of one type or another) dabbling in bi sexuality a little & loving watching men with my wife---Wife enjoys watching me with men---The last # of yrs she has been encouraging me to dress fem& even helping feminize me---(I'm even taking herds to develop breast(just a B so far)--She says I (fem me(Jane) needs Dom men to really Teach me to become& enjoy being a fem Slut---So have been trying to find men who will work with her---But--it would seem that men just don't want anyone over 50 OR are just satisfied with Cyber/phone sex--I never would have dreamed men would be totally satisfied with masturbation--

Jane London Ontario

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
Nasty Talk

I have never had a black cock but I cross-dress and have a steady boyfriend and he always cums up my ass bareback. I love lots of nasty talk during sex and the part where you told him to knock you up was so interesting. When my Buddy starts to cum, I always say something like that; knock me up, breed me or get me pregnant. I don't want to be a real girl and I wouldn't want to actually have a baby, even if I could. Still, there is something really kinky and horny about imagining the danger that he might have knocked me up when he shoots his load up my butt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Cum

Dressed in my best corset sheer open bottom pantie hose with black seamed stocking over top red thong red heels and a dress.Wig full make up with my red lipstick on.I now on my knees sucking my first cock of the night.I swallow his load down my throat and start to fill my belly up.I now went quickly on to the next cock.May be the best of the night.A monster black cock i sucked before.All of 7''hard and 21/2 inches round and a monster load of cum.After taking his load my belly is ready for the next load.I did not have to weight long and nice young cock found its way in my mouth and deep down my throat.I wasted no time sucking this lovely hard cock.I took my time sucking and licking his balls and up and down his long hard cock.He filled my mouth throat and now my belly.What a cum filled night

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

All of these first hand experiences are turning me on. I'm heading to my favorite bath house this evening, the 4th of July, to go out with a gang bang. I'll wear my best panties and garter belt..!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It reads like it's straight out of my imagination or fantasies. Especially that feeling of feeling safe with someone who brings you to heaven. Thank you for sharing such a fantastic experience. xx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Crossdressers mouth&asshole need to be filled with cocks at least 5 days a week fucked&pumped with sperm ..the cocks&seed will emasculate her more &more she loves it she loves skirts dresses high heels lingerie and suck cock(s) and being fucked in her anus(sissypussy)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous