All Comments on 'Lonely Halloween'

by greysequoia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aww

this broke my heart! But I did enjoy it!

AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Not only season appropreate, but extremely well done. Thank you for the entertainment.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
a gift

Poor dear Molly! *cries with her* But, what a parting gift her Matt left her with. I imagine her lonely nights will be filled with memories of him and particularly memories of this Halloween night. Perhaps his presence will stick around for awhile to comfort her. Great descriptions.

I hope that this story is not taken directly from your real-life experience.

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my goodness I absolutely lost myself in this story. It was fantastic and not my usual kind of read. I could actually feel the love and pain she was feeling during this. You completely captured everything and I look forward to finding more of your reads in other areas of the stories section. I totally lost my heart to her pain and felt for her. I so wanted to hug and comfort her. Thank you so much for such a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please more!

Please write more! Though sad, I loved it! This is how true lovers meet and depart. Maybe a squeal is in order!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous