All Comments on 'The Old Manchester Place'

by Merlinslair

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good luck in the contest, it was a tidy fun little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A wonderful story!

This is a great story, particularly as an introduction to this author's work. We look forward to reading any future works by Merlinslair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Short but sweet!

I loved your story and the ending made me laugh out loud! It was great, keep writing!

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 13 years ago
Enjoyable Read!

Well, well, well... i certainly didn't expect THIS! What a refreshing twist from the usual "non-human" entries i've seen and read over the past! i really enjoyed Your story, truly! i didn't expect the twin sisters aspect and You told the tale without being too 'earthy' with the language. What You did have/use, was just the right touch for Your tale.

Thank You for a really good read!

richard_hardonrichard_hardonover 13 years ago
even twin ghosts

Loved it, see guys always have that twin fantasy, even if they are banging a pair of ghosts, look forward to reading your other work

RH_lil_BGRH_lil_BGover 13 years ago
Can't Wait

This is good to hear, I really liked it, and am glad to find out that all I have to do is hang around the house after I die and I can still get laid. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great story!! I really liked how you made everything seem like it was real for the reader. Great job once again and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please find an editor

From the jagged tenses to the misspellings, this was quite annoying to try to read. It was very unoriginal as well.

MerlinslairMerlinslairover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your input

I appreciate your comments and advice, well what advice there was. I am sorry your time was so unpleasantly spent. I will check it over and see where I made the mistakes that bothers you. As far as unorigional, while I have read stories that have someone spending time with a stranger in an old house only to find out that it had been a ghost, I truly felt I had added a few new wrinkles. But again I really appreciate you taking the time to comment, most don't, even as anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was interesting but i felt lacking. In terms of it being a short story about mystery passion, it succeeded, but if your aim was an erotic story is think it failed. Apart from the initial sexual contact you failed to describe anything that happened that evening, you rushed the bits you did describe and you left me personally as a reader dissatisfied and disappointed. I would strong suggest rewriting this chapter with alot more detail and careful development of the scene. It has potential, i just feel you didn't meet it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMerlinslair@Merlinslair
39 Followers
I am back, been gone too long. I hope I am remembered at least a little bit. Life has moved on and so much has changed but it is slowly getting back to normal and better. I have 29 offerings with more on the way. I have met a large number of friends from these and other stor...